Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 226

Thread: Ron Reagan Saw Signs of Father's Alzheimer's at White House

  1. #141
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,270

    Re: Ron Reagan Saw Signs of Father's Alzheimer's at White House

    Quote Originally Posted by EnigmaO01 View Post
    Why don't go take a nap you partisan shrill windbag.
    Afraid of being challenged with actual facts, I see. Reagan and GW Bush results are obviously ignored by people like you. Calling someone else names doesn't make your argument stronger.

  2. #142
    Sage
    EnigmaO01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Indiana
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:32 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    7,027

    Re: Ron Reagan Saw Signs of Father's Alzheimer's at White House

    Quote Originally Posted by Albert Di Salvo View Post
    Even if what he says is true, Ron Reagan has intentionally dishonored his father. What does that say about him?
    It's says he's telling the truth vs. covering something up.

  3. #143
    Sage
    EnigmaO01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Indiana
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:32 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    7,027

    Re: Ron Reagan Saw Signs of Father's Alzheimer's at White House

    Quote Originally Posted by winston53660 View Post
    LOL doom and gloom doom and gloom. Citigroup has paid AIG is paying, GM is paying people have made money. I guess you just hate capitalism, money making money.
    Don't forget they are paying back with interest. How can that be so gloomy?

  4. #144
    Sage
    EnigmaO01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Indiana
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:32 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    7,027

    Re: Ron Reagan Saw Signs of Father's Alzheimer's at White House

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    So where is it? it is not being used to pay down the deficit it created
    It's coming back with interest.

  5. #145
    Sage
    EnigmaO01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Indiana
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:32 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    7,027

    Re: Ron Reagan Saw Signs of Father's Alzheimer's at White House

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Afraid of being challenged with actual facts, I see. Reagan and GW Bush results are obviously ignored by people like you. Calling someone else names doesn't make your argument stronger.
    When I see facts from you I'll probably take a picture of the screen. All I see is partisan ranting.

  6. #146
    Sage
    EnigmaO01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Indiana
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:32 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    7,027

    Re: Ron Reagan Saw Signs of Father's Alzheimer's at White House

    Quote Originally Posted by cooperdave View Post
    I've actually taken several and passed with a 4.0.
    That must have been on a 6.0 scale as I've yet to see anything that shows me you took an econ class.


  7. #147
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,270

    Re: Ron Reagan Saw Signs of Father's Alzheimer's at White House

    Quote Originally Posted by EnigmaO01 View Post
    Don't forget they are paying back with interest. How can that be so gloomy?
    Where is the payback going? Debt up 3.5 trillion in two plus years?

  8. #148
    Sage
    EnigmaO01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Indiana
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:32 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    7,027

    Re: Ron Reagan Saw Signs of Father's Alzheimer's at White House

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Isn't it amazing that "the dumbest President" we have ever had got an economic plan that grew the economy from 9.9 trillion to 14.5 trillion through a Democrat Controlled Congress and how that "dumb" President implemented a surge program in Iraq that was duplicated by Obama in Afghanistan? It does seem that rhetoric always trumps reality and actual facts in the liberal world.
    Actually the surge was McCain's idea but don't let your version of the facts desuade you from your butt kissing of Bushy jr.

    And then there's the fact you didn't notice I was talking about Bush Sr. not Dumbya.

  9. #149
    Sage
    Barbbtx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    W'Ford TX
    Last Seen
    11-10-12 @ 08:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    8,467

    Re: Ron Reagan Saw Signs of Father's Alzheimer's at White House

    Quote Originally Posted by PeteEU View Post
    Ron Reagan Saw Signs of Father's Alzheimer's at White House - ABC News

    It is always the family that see the sign's first, but if the family and his advisor's hid this fact from the rest of the world... then damn.. Why on earth if they knew, did they allow him to run for a second term? Who ran the country for the whole of Reagan's second term then?
    "What a way for Ron to say Happy 100th Birthday Dad"

    "My brother seems to want sell out his father to sell books ... my father did not suffer from Alzheimers in the 80's"


    "Pray for my brother."


    Michael Reagan calls brother Ron an 'embarrassment' over Alzheimer's claim -
    Catawa is my favorite bleeding heart liberal.
    1/27/12

  10. #150
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,270

    Re: Ron Reagan Saw Signs of Father's Alzheimer's at White House

    Quote Originally Posted by EnigmaO01 View Post
    When I see facts from you I'll probably take a picture of the screen. All I see is partisan ranting.
    Obviously that is what you see especially when you refuse to go to the links provided. Let's try again

    BLS link, create own chart
    Employment, Hours, and Earnings from the Current Employment Statistics survey (National)

    Labor Force Statistics from the Current Population Survey

    BEA links GDP and Receipts/Expense
    U.S. Department of Commerce. Bureau of Economic Analysis

    U.S. Treasury
    Current Report: Combined Statement of Receipts, Outlays, and Balances of the United States Government (Combined Statement): Publications & Guidance: Financial Management Service

    The National Bureau of Economic Research

    Last Four Recessions and their Durations
    12/07 - 6/09 18 months
    3/01 - 11/01 8 months
    7/90 - 3/91 8 months
    7/81 - 11/82 16 months

    Reagan Recovery vs. Obama recovery
    Reagan Recovery vs. Obama Recovery in Pictures | The Foundry: Conservative Policy News.

    Most Americans Say They

Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •