Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 51

Thread: Judge says government need not disclose air traveler security images

  1. #41
    Global Moderator
    The Truth is out there.
    Kal'Stang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry ID USA
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    32,857
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Judge says government need not disclose air traveler security images

    Quote Originally Posted by dontworrybehappy View Post
    Yes, Us citizens own our own airspace. It is controlled by the FAA a govt organization. I know it's hard to comprehend for liberals, but the govt works for us, not the other way around. If airspace isnt owned by the citizens of this country, then who in pray tell owns it that aren't citizens of this country? I can't wait for this answer.
    You have it right here. The government does work for us. But working for us and us owning what the government owns are two completely different things. The US government can own areas also ya know. Don't believe me? Try and get on any military base and when they detain you use the same arguement that you are using here. See how quickly they laugh at you.
    I have an answer for everything...you may not like the answer or it may not satisfy your curiosity..but it will still be an answer. ~ Kal'Stang

    My mind and my heart are saying I'm in my twenties. My body is pointing at my mind and heart and laughing its ass off. ~ Kal'Stang

  2. #42
    Student Zyroh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-11 @ 02:04 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    237

    Re: Judge says government need not disclose air traveler security images

    Quote Originally Posted by Centrist77 View Post
    LMAO
    as already proven in this thread http://www.debatepolitics.com/polls/...-airplane.html

    TSA policy does NOT violate the constitution in anyway what so ever.

    You can hate TSA, want it removed, think it goes to far and I may even agree with you, argue its effectiveness etc etc and all that is fine. However, no matter how bad anybody wants it to TSA policy does NOT violate the constitution.
    awesome, we don't need those 9 overpaid judges in washington, DP will decide what's constitutional.
    Democracy is two wolves and sheep voting on what's for dinner. Liberty is a well armed sheep willing to contest the vote.

  3. #43
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,784

    Re: Judge says government need not disclose air traveler security images

    Quote Originally Posted by Zyroh View Post
    awesome, we don't need those 9 overpaid judges in washington, DP will decide what's constitutional.
    nice way to deflect but thats not what happened LMAO
    remind me again which amendment is in violation and how?
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  4. #44
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Last Seen
    08-14-12 @ 11:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    3,928

    Re: Judge says government need not disclose air traveler security images

    Quote Originally Posted by Centrist77 View Post
    Not sure what your position is on this subject so if I get it wrong I apologizein advance but the answer to your question has ZERO impact to TSA policy and how it does NOT violate the constitution

    [B]IF[/B] thats even what you were getting at.
    It was in response to the poster saying that citizens don't own US airspace.

    Yes, we do. Because we citizens could force a vote tomorrow to disband the FAA. Why? Because we own the FAA and the FAA operates the airspace, thus, we own the airspace.

  5. #45
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,784

    Re: Judge says government need not disclose air traveler security images

    Quote Originally Posted by dontworrybehappy View Post
    It was in response to the poster saying that citizens don't own US airspace.

    Yes, we do. Because we citizens could force a vote tomorrow to disband the FAA. Why? Because we own the FAA and the FAA operates the airspace, thus, we own the airspace.
    See thats why i apologized in advance because I wasnt sure what you were getting at. Still dont get why that matters but its not for me to understand
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  6. #46
    Global Moderator
    The Truth is out there.
    Kal'Stang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry ID USA
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    32,857
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Judge says government need not disclose air traveler security images

    Quote Originally Posted by dontworrybehappy View Post
    It was in response to the poster saying that citizens don't own US airspace.

    Yes, we do. Because we citizens could force a vote tomorrow to disband the FAA. Why? Because we own the FAA and the FAA operates the airspace, thus, we own the airspace.
    Really? Try it. (note it is not the FAA that controls airspace. It just regulates it on the civilian side.)
    Last edited by Kal'Stang; 01-15-11 at 12:39 AM.
    I have an answer for everything...you may not like the answer or it may not satisfy your curiosity..but it will still be an answer. ~ Kal'Stang

    My mind and my heart are saying I'm in my twenties. My body is pointing at my mind and heart and laughing its ass off. ~ Kal'Stang

  7. #47
    Professor
    Travelsonic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Last Seen
    12-09-17 @ 03:45 PM
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    1,375

    Re: Judge says government need not disclose air traveler security images

    Quote Originally Posted by Centrist77 View Post
    nice way to deflect... *snip*
    Yeah, deflection... weren't you the one who claimed that a thread of nonstop back-and-forth arguing "PROVED" your point?
    Nationalism in high dosages may be hazardous to your health. Please consult a psychiatrist before beginning a regular regimen, and if feelings of elitism and douchbaggery continue, discontinue immediately before you become unable to do so on your own.

  8. #48
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,784

    Re: Judge says government need not disclose air traveler security images

    Quote Originally Posted by Travelsonic View Post
    Yeah, deflection... weren't you the one who claimed that a thread of nonstop back-and-forth arguing "PROVED" your point?
    Yes I did and it did prove it.

    Werent you the one I asked to provide the amendment you think is being broken and Ill gladly explain to you why you are wrong but you chose not to answer?
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  9. #49
    Matthew 16:3

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Last Seen
    06-24-17 @ 05:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    45,603

    Re: Judge says government need not disclose air traveler security images

    Quote Originally Posted by Kal'Stang View Post
    Bold part: Since flying is not a constitutional right your concern here is misplaced. Civilians do not own US airspace.
    How is my concern misplaced when I expressly state it wasn't a constitutional issue?

    The constiuttionality of tehse searches isn't really the issue, IMO.

    Granted, there are typos, but since I expressly said constitutionality isn't the issue, a rebuttal saying that I'm wrong because constitutionality doesn't make much sense.


    What more do you want? I would imagine that the tests that this thread mentions doesn't have this algorithm so it would be worthless for comparing to what is actually being used. As such the use of such photo's could only be used to purposely misconstrue and be used to villify the TSA.

    Instead of going after these things how about a compromise? Charter, hire, or make an independent group to randomly go to the airports that full body scanners are being used in order to check to make sure that protocols are being followed by the TSA. They could show up without warning at any time. In fact lets go one step further and apply this group to ALL areas that the TSA is in period. They can check the procedures and protocols of the TSA all over the place. They don't even have to warn the TSA that they are there until after they themselves go through the check point to "test" what is being done. (edit note: after all, normal police agencies have their own "police" that investigates policemen why not the TSA also?)
    I'm not sure why you think this addresses what I was saying.
    Tucker Case - Tard magnet.

  10. #50
    Sage
    Dezaad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Last Seen
    06-28-15 @ 10:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    5,058
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Judge says government need not disclose air traveler security images

    I got nothing to hide..


    Tim-
    Ok. So, since you have nothing to hide you won't mind me randomly dropping by to search your house and strip search you whenever I like? You can't possibly want to object, even though it is your right to refuse me, since you have nothing to hide.
    Last edited by Dezaad; 01-17-11 at 11:21 AM.
    You can never be safe from a government that can keep you completely safe from each other and the world. You must choose.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •