Page 54 of 67 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast
Results 531 to 540 of 661

Thread: Sarah Palin accuses critics of "blood libel"

  1. #531
    Sage
    EnigmaO01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Indiana
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    7,027

    Re: Sarah Palin accuses critics of "blood libel"

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbbtx View Post
    Loughner video with 'genocide' and 'torture' ramblings is released - latimes.com
    Here's the video that got loughner kicked out of school. Too bad he wasn't forced to get a mental evaluation. People might still be alive.
    Doubtful. Not sure he was doing anything he could get arrested or detained for. There's freedom of speech remember?

  2. #532
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,272

    Re: Sarah Palin accuses critics of "blood libel"

    Quote Originally Posted by EnigmaO01 View Post
    Doubtful. Not sure he was doing anything he could get arrested or detained for. There's freedom of speech remember?
    For now.


    j-mac
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  3. #533
    free market communist
    Gardener's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    09-30-17 @ 12:27 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    26,661

    Re: Sarah Palin accuses critics of "blood libel"

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    Oh clever.

    j-mac

    Now, that's something that certainly bears repeating, J-Mac.

    It sure beats the sweeping generalizations about liberals.
    "you're better off on Stormfront discussing how evil brown men are taking innocent white flowers." Infinite Chaos

  4. #534
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,272

    Re: Sarah Palin accuses critics of "blood libel"

    Quote Originally Posted by Gardener View Post
    Now, that's something that certainly bears repeating, J-Mac.

    It sure beats the sweeping generalizations about liberals.

    Obvious problems recognizing sarcasm.


    j-mac
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  5. #535
    free market communist
    Gardener's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    09-30-17 @ 12:27 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    26,661

    Re: Sarah Palin accuses critics of "blood libel"

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    Obvious problems recognizing sarcasm.


    j-mac
    No need for any personal confessionals. Just knowing that you were so moved by my cleverocity that you would post twice about it is thanks enough for me.
    "you're better off on Stormfront discussing how evil brown men are taking innocent white flowers." Infinite Chaos

  6. #536
    Educating the Ignorant
    zimmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:31 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    14,373
    Blog Entries
    12

    Re: Sarah Palin accuses critics of "blood libel"

    Opinions are like assholes... everyone has one... now Noodle... let's break your post down:

    [QUOTE]
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant Noodle View Post
    Your child-like logic keeps on going and making an ass out of your platform. You actually make liberals look GOOD. Just because (and I know you cant understand this zimmer because it takes logic and reasoning) someone knows Palin is a moron doesnt mean they are a liberal.
    No... you missed the point. It done flewed right over yer hed son.
    The poster made the point that he had a Republican friend who decided not to vote for Palin "When McCain picker her as his running mate." See Enigma's OP below. Now... this is pure bull**** because NOBODY knew who Palin was. Not even the press. So to me that type of BS indicates the poster has some motive... probably a Lib leaning motive.

    Quote Originally Posted by EnigmaO01 View Post
    I'm not a liberal. Just because I think she's out of her league and an idiot doesn't automatically make me a liberal. I have a staunch republican friend in Idaho that feels the same way about here. When McCain picked her as his running mate he no longer supported McCain.


    Palin lost the 2008 election for McCain.
    It's been proven otherwise... but if you think so... then fine. Your opinion. Wrong again, but yours.

    This is funny. Obama sits in The Church of Vile for 20-years. He's OK. Obama works with terrorists and terror supporters... and Obama's OK. Obama is an ACORN Alinskyite... but that's OK. Obama believes Cap gains should be increased for fairness, even though it will screw millions... and proven so, and will bring in less government revenue... That's OK. Obama wants to tax and spread the wealth around... that's OK.

    And you don't vote for McCain because of Palin... who forgot more about how America works than Obama will ever know!? Pfffffffffffffft... ROTFLOL... Retarded I say, but hey... never before has a VP swung an election and we are supposed to believe she did? Rrrrrrrrrrright.

    At first glance it was a great idea. That is until she started speaking. AS much as I dont care that much for Obama, America is MUCH better off with Obama in office than having Sarah Palin as VP.
    That is retarded and you're sounding like a Lib... not a Libertarian.

    She didnt even know what that position DID 100% for christs sake! Anyways zimmer you are SOOOOOOOOO biased that you cant think rationally regarding politics. Conservatives are always better than anyother party no matter what for you and that is a MAJOR problem. Without thinking objectively your words are useless.
    Let's say for argument sake she can't name a case in the SCOTUS, let's say she had a couple poor interviews. What she does have that Obama lacks, is an understanding what makes America work. Obama hasn't a clue. He's way in over his head, and it shows.

    Now you and Enigma might do well to change your political lean to Lib. At least be honest about who you are.

    .
    Last edited by zimmer; 01-16-11 at 07:59 PM.
    The Clintons are what happens...
    when you have NO MORAL COMPASS.

  7. #537
    Educating the Ignorant
    zimmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:31 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    14,373
    Blog Entries
    12

    Re: Sarah Palin accuses critics of "blood libel"

    BULL**** ALERT


    Quote Originally Posted by EnigmaO01 View Post
    You're wrong. My friend knew she was a moron as soon as she opened her mouth. Unlike yourself apparently he was hoping on a serious VP he could believe in. I think the comment where she said she was like a soccer mom turned him immediately.
    You said he knew when he picked her. Now it is when she opened her mouth. Next it will be after her interview with Couric.

    INTERESTING.

    You see, I have a pretty good memory, and after she was picked McCain's numbers went up because of her speeches. At the RNC she rocked the house... so once again... I smell the clear stench of manure.

    Nice try... but try it on someone else. I ain't buy'in.

    .
    Last edited by zimmer; 01-16-11 at 08:08 PM.
    The Clintons are what happens...
    when you have NO MORAL COMPASS.

  8. #538
    Pragmatic Idealist
    upsideguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Rocky Mtn. High
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:49 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    10,068

    Re: Sarah Palin accuses critics of "blood libel"

    Quote Originally Posted by ludahai View Post
    See bold... checking Wikipedia was your first mistake...
    Checking any source that is factual and strives for objectivity is a mistake in the ideas of a regressive..... The only authoritive, impeccable source to a conservative is Fox. I never saw a group of people so afraid of facts.

    Please list 10 examples of material Wikipedia errors or stand down.

  9. #539
    Pragmatic Idealist
    upsideguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Rocky Mtn. High
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:49 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    10,068

    Re: Sarah Palin accuses critics of "blood libel"

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    This is absurd. Liberals would be attacking her punctuation if they nothing else.


    j-mac
    No worries, she so naturally produces so much attackable material that no one notices her punctuation.

    She isn't going anywhere in politics. When will this boring circus act move on?

  10. #540
    Sage
    Gill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    The Derby City
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 10:39 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    8,686

    Re: Sarah Palin accuses critics of "blood libel"

    Quote Originally Posted by ludahai View Post
    I guess you haven't read the links that have been posted to note that the phrase has grown in meaning over the 20th century... and liberals like to call conservatives closed-minded... shesh...
    I wasn't replying to you. Note who I quoted before posting next time.

    • "The America Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money." -- Alexis de Tocqueville





Page 54 of 67 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •