Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 117

Thread: Hillary sparks a furor

  1. #21
    pirate lover
    liblady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    St Thomas, VI
    Last Seen
    03-14-16 @ 02:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    16,165
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Hillary sparks a furor

    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendHellh0und View Post
    no he is mentally ill. an extremist would have killed the 9 year old for being an infidel for example. not because of the grammar mind control being used on us.
    he can certainly be both, and i think he is.

    Originally Posted by johnny_rebson:

    These are the same liberals who forgot how Iraq attacked us on 9/11.


  2. #22
    Sage
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    I love your hate.
    Last Seen
    05-21-18 @ 01:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    79,753

    Re: Hillary sparks a furor

    Quote Originally Posted by justabubba View Post
    no way we should describe someone murdering a nine year old girl as extreme behavior
    got it, rev


    You are purposefully mixing what hillary meant with your own change up to make some kind of point that is nothing more than an emotional argument.
    You should try to remember, ideas are conveyed by researching information, vetting sources, and confirming said information. Not by regurgitating talking points given to you by your "news" station.
    Don't hate me 'cause I'm beautiful, but hate me all the more.

  3. #23
    Sage
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    I love your hate.
    Last Seen
    05-21-18 @ 01:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    79,753

    Re: Hillary sparks a furor

    Quote Originally Posted by liblady View Post
    he can certainly be both, and i think he is.

    How was he an extremist in the context hillary used in that quote I posted?
    You should try to remember, ideas are conveyed by researching information, vetting sources, and confirming said information. Not by regurgitating talking points given to you by your "news" station.
    Don't hate me 'cause I'm beautiful, but hate me all the more.

  4. #24
    Too big to fail
    niftydrifty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Last Seen
    02-28-18 @ 12:00 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,725

    Re: Hillary sparks a furor

    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendHellh0und View Post
    no he is mentally ill. an extremist would have killed the 9 year old for being an infidel for example. not because of the grammar mind control being used on us.
    he was mentally and an extremist. he was both.
    http://www.debatepolitics.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3227&dateline=1247527  127

  5. #25
    Sage
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    I love your hate.
    Last Seen
    05-21-18 @ 01:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    79,753

    Re: Hillary sparks a furor

    Quote Originally Posted by niftydrifty View Post
    he was mentally and an extremist. he was both.


    how was he an extremist in the sense hillary used the term.
    You should try to remember, ideas are conveyed by researching information, vetting sources, and confirming said information. Not by regurgitating talking points given to you by your "news" station.
    Don't hate me 'cause I'm beautiful, but hate me all the more.

  6. #26
    pirate lover
    liblady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    St Thomas, VI
    Last Seen
    03-14-16 @ 02:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    16,165
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Hillary sparks a furor

    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendHellh0und View Post
    how was he an extremist in the sense hillary used the term.
    he's a political extremist, isn't he? just because he doesn't fit into a right/left category, he is still an extremist. in fact, he's a terrorist.

    Originally Posted by johnny_rebson:

    These are the same liberals who forgot how Iraq attacked us on 9/11.


  7. #27
    Politically Correct

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Last Seen
    05-12-18 @ 12:18 PM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    2,937
    Blog Entries
    8

    Re: Hillary sparks a furor

    From wikipedia: "Extremism is any ideology or political act far outside the perceived political center of a society; or otherwise claimed to violate common moral standards"

    I don't think it is difficult to see how this applies to both islamic extremists and Jared Loughner. The guy didn't subscribe to any particular political party, but he obviously held an extreme political ideology which led him to kill several people.

  8. #28
    long standing member
    justabubba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:35 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    37,738

    Re: Hillary sparks a furor

    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendHellh0und View Post
    You are purposefully mixing what hillary meant with your own change up to make some kind of point that is nothing more than an emotional argument.
    no, your point was that hillary had it wrong
    i showed you that her description was very appropriate
    once again, you have initiated a pointless thread because it lacks a legitimate basis for argument
    we are negotiating about dividing a pizza and in the meantime israel is eating it
    ... Maybe you shouldn’t be in the country. You have to stand proudly for the national anthem ... ~ tRump
    seldom right but never in doubt

  9. #29
    Sage
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    I love your hate.
    Last Seen
    05-21-18 @ 01:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    79,753

    Re: Hillary sparks a furor

    Quote Originally Posted by liblady View Post
    he's a political extremist, isn't he? just because he doesn't fit into a right/left category, he is still an extremist. in fact, he's a terrorist.


    What??!???!?!?!


    what were his extremist political beliefs and what did he base them on?
    You should try to remember, ideas are conveyed by researching information, vetting sources, and confirming said information. Not by regurgitating talking points given to you by your "news" station.
    Don't hate me 'cause I'm beautiful, but hate me all the more.

  10. #30
    Sage
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    I love your hate.
    Last Seen
    05-21-18 @ 01:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    79,753

    Re: Hillary sparks a furor

    Quote Originally Posted by justabubba View Post
    no, your point was that hillary had it wrong
    i showed you that her description was very appropriate
    once again, you have initiated a pointless thread because it lacks a legitimate basis for argument


    You are free not to post in this thread, my friend.


    Hillary made a connection between political/religious extremism and this shooter. do you deny this?
    You should try to remember, ideas are conveyed by researching information, vetting sources, and confirming said information. Not by regurgitating talking points given to you by your "news" station.
    Don't hate me 'cause I'm beautiful, but hate me all the more.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •