Page 40 of 41 FirstFirst ... 3038394041 LastLast
Results 391 to 400 of 401

Thread: Obama, In A Blow To Closing Guantanamo, Signs Law

  1. #391
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Obama, In A Blow To Closing Guantanamo, Signs Law

    Quote Originally Posted by The Prof View Post
    holder rendered your hypothetical mere hot air

    ie, the deal is done

    grow up
    So, you know better than to answer the question. I understand.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  2. #392
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    05-16-15 @ 02:32 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,537

    Re: Obama, In A Blow To Closing Guantanamo, Signs Law

    80% of the president's party already did

    grow up

    obama's WEAK

    and when it comes to the patriot act, detention, rendition and the prosecution of the cia he's a COWARD

  3. #393
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,740

    Re: Obama, In A Blow To Closing Guantanamo, Signs Law

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    Appealed? You might want to look that word up.

    Then why did you bring your service up? You were trying to come off as an athourity on something, you actually know little about.





    That would be factualy inaccurate.

    The Boo Radley Shuffle!







    GITMO closed yet?
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  4. #394
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Obama, In A Blow To Closing Guantanamo, Signs Law

    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendHellh0und View Post
    Then why did you bring your service up? You were trying to come off as an athourity on something, you actually know little about.
    Hardly. No authority is required. You either have core values or you don't. I merely responded to his arrogance to think others have not served or been willing to serve. You have a huge tendency to read into things which are not there.






    GITMO closed yet?
    So, instead of answering, being honest, you contnue to play the fool? Your call.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  5. #395
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,740

    Re: Obama, In A Blow To Closing Guantanamo, Signs Law

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    Hardly. No authority is required. You either have core values or you don't. I merely responded to his arrogance to think others have not served or been willing to serve. You have a huge tendency to read into things which are not there.

    Where did he suggest "others have not server or been willing to serve"?

    What again was your point in bringing up your service in response to his post?


    So, instead of answering, being honest, you contnue to play the fool? Your call.

    Name calling now?


    The Boo Radley Shuffle! is in full effect I see... What did you want me to answer? you calling me "dishonest" for holding your hypocricy to the light? Please Boo....
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  6. #396
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Obama, In A Blow To Closing Guantanamo, Signs Law

    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendHellh0und View Post
    Where did he suggest "others have not server or been willing to serve"?

    What again was your point in bringing up your service in response to his post?
    Read the post I responded to. And do so with the same eye you use on mine.

    And again, it was merely a retort to his arrogance. Nothing more.



    Name calling now?


    The Boo Radley Shuffle! is in full effect I see... What did you want me to answer? you calling me "dishonest" for holding your hypocricy to the light? Please Boo....
    No. I asked you if no one else shared responsiblity for it not being closed. I've asked you more than a few times. Pretending this is soley Obama's fault is dishonest.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  7. #397
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,740

    Re: Obama, In A Blow To Closing Guantanamo, Signs Law

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    Read the post I responded to. And do so with the same eye you use on mine.

    And again, it was merely a retort to his arrogance. Nothing more.

    Your excuse making makes little sense.





    No. I asked you if no one else shared responsiblity for it not being closed. I've asked you more than a few times. Pretending this is soley Obama's fault is dishonest.

    Strawman and a lie. Try again boo.


    Bush opened it, Rightfully so, Obama promised to close it, but hasn't yet, and in fact will have tribnunals there. Outright lied....


    You blame Bush, but excuse Obama as mere "disapointment".. I look at Obama as a joke, and you as hypocritical.

    No where did I state it was "soley Obama's fault" that is a lie on your part. And you want to lecture Vance on your "morals and values"....
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  8. #398
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Obama, In A Blow To Closing Guantanamo, Signs Law

    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendHellh0und View Post
    Your excuse making makes little sense.






    Strawman and a lie. Try again boo.


    Bush opened it, Rightfully so, Obama promised to close it, but hasn't yet, and in fact will have tribnunals there. Outright lied....


    You blame Bush, but excuse Obama as mere "disapointment".. I look at Obama as a joke, and you as hypocritical.

    No where did I state it was "soley Obama's fault" that is a lie on your part. And you want to lecture Vance on your "morals and values"....
    That's disingenuous. There is a difference between trying and failing and not trying, or changing your mind or lying. There's a reason you really won't answer the question. I suggest you KNOW what you wrote above is disingenuous.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  9. #399
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    05-16-15 @ 02:32 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,537

    Re: Obama, In A Blow To Closing Guantanamo, Signs Law

    that's why obama CAVED on the patriot act, detention, renditon and the prosecution of the cia?

    LOL!

    why, he didn't even TRY

  10. #400
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    05-16-15 @ 02:32 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,537

    Re: Obama, In A Blow To Closing Guantanamo, Signs Law


Page 40 of 41 FirstFirst ... 3038394041 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •