Page 20 of 41 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
Results 191 to 200 of 401

Thread: Obama, In A Blow To Closing Guantanamo, Signs Law

  1. #191
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    05-16-15 @ 02:32 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,537

    Re: Obama, In A Blow To Closing Guantanamo, Signs Law

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    Wiki is fine.
    oh, i know

    in fact, wik beats THE CANADIAN BROADCASTING CORPORATION, the npr of the north, all to heck

    LOL!

  2. #192
    I find you a bore.
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Don't want some, Don't start some. ;)
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    77,790

    Re: Obama, In A Blow To Closing Guantanamo, Signs Law

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    You guys need to understand as an overview, Wiki is fine. It only gives an overview.

    You realize though that showing me Wiki on the topic, would be like me showing you a wiki on jogging, right?




    But yes, resistence does match what I said. Part of resisting can be deception. As I recall, my training involved being told that choosing to lie was a personal decision, one that might involve consequences later. But, this is discussed. Part of training.
    So in your experience, they never taught you to lie. Thanks for the concession.
    You should try to remember, ideas are conveyed by researching information, vetting sources, and confirming said information. Not by regurgitating talking points given to you by your "news" station.
    Don't hate me 'cause I'm beautiful, but hate me all the more.

  3. #193
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Obama, In A Blow To Closing Guantanamo, Signs Law

    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendHellh0und View Post
    You realize though that showing me Wiki on the topic, would be like me showing you a wiki on jogging, right?




    So in your experience, they never taught you to lie. Thanks for the concession.
    You realize, that teaching it as an option is as much part of training as those recieve that we capture. It for them is a choice as well.

    Your comment about Wiki makes no logical sense.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  4. #194
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    05-16-15 @ 02:32 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,537

    Re: Obama, In A Blow To Closing Guantanamo, Signs Law

    oh, so THAT'S why obama ESCALATED afghanistan

    LOL!

    he must lack CORE VALUES

    either way, he's a LOSER

    because if a democrat president can't deliver kerry, boxer, feinstein, webb, mccaskill, inouye, rockefeller, wyden, mikulski, menendez, carper, sanders...
    Last edited by The Prof; 01-24-11 at 03:17 PM.

  5. #195
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Obama, In A Blow To Closing Guantanamo, Signs Law

    Quote Originally Posted by The Prof View Post
    oh, so THAT'S why obama ESCALATED afghanistan

    LOL!

    he must lack CORE VALUES

    either way, he's a LOSER

    because if a democrat president can't deliver kerry, boxer, feinstein, webb, mccaskill, inouye, rockefeller, wyden, mikulski, menendez, carper, sanders...
    I know you don't think much about what is really being argued, but Obama esculated in Afghanistan because he rightly knows that is the more important battlefield and where the effort always should have been at. So while I disagree with his esculation for reasons I doubt you would consider, he is correct to have the focus there. Iraq shold never have been a battlefield for us.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  6. #196
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    05-16-15 @ 02:32 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,537

    Re: Obama, In A Blow To Closing Guantanamo, Signs Law

    afghanistan is a TACTIC?

    LOL!

  7. #197
    I find you a bore.
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Don't want some, Don't start some. ;)
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    77,790

    Re: Obama, In A Blow To Closing Guantanamo, Signs Law

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    You realize, that teaching it as an option is as much part of training as those recieve that we capture. It for them is a choice as well.

    Nonsene. How many times did they tell you this? who was it? Can you show me the FM manual on technuiqes on lying? If not, I accept your consession.


    Your comment about Wiki makes no logical sense.

    sure it does. I've been through SERE, offering up wiki to tell me about something you nor wiki, have been through? well it's just silly.
    You should try to remember, ideas are conveyed by researching information, vetting sources, and confirming said information. Not by regurgitating talking points given to you by your "news" station.
    Don't hate me 'cause I'm beautiful, but hate me all the more.

  8. #198
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Obama, In A Blow To Closing Guantanamo, Signs Law

    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendHellh0und View Post
    Nonsene. How many times did they tell you this? who was it? Can you show me the FM manual on technuiqes on lying? If not, I accept your consession.
    How many times? I wasn't taking notes. Can't look back and see, but enough for me to remember it.



    sure it does. I've been through SERE, offering up wiki to tell me about something you nor wiki, have been through? well it's just silly.
    Then no overview source would work for you. However, I'm not just speaking to you.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  9. #199
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    05-16-15 @ 02:32 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,537

    Re: Obama, In A Blow To Closing Guantanamo, Signs Law

    is there an overview source demonstrating that afghanistan is a TACTIC?

    LOL!

  10. #200
    I find you a bore.
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Don't want some, Don't start some. ;)
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    77,790

    Re: Obama, In A Blow To Closing Guantanamo, Signs Law

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    How many times? I wasn't taking notes. Can't look back and see, but enough for me to remember it.

    I accept your concession. you claim you heard it. Then if it's official army policy, I'm sure you would be able to dig up the FM manual.






    Then no overview source would work for you. However, I'm not just speaking to you.

    Not when it comes to things I know intimately, and you responded directly to me, hero.
    You should try to remember, ideas are conveyed by researching information, vetting sources, and confirming said information. Not by regurgitating talking points given to you by your "news" station.
    Don't hate me 'cause I'm beautiful, but hate me all the more.

Page 20 of 41 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •