Page 44 of 52 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 ... LastLast
Results 431 to 440 of 517

Thread: Health care repeal will cost $230 billion

  1. #431
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,270

    Re: Health care repeal will cost $230 billion

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    If you can't meet the challenge, that's fine. But it means your claim is not yet supported.
    The more I provide the more you ignore. Done providing you with data as data is irrelevant to you.

  2. #432
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Health care repeal will cost $230 billion

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    The more I provide the more you ignore. Done providing you with data as data is irrelevant to you.
    All you have to do is prove something credible. If you do, I'll address it. Either accept the challenge of move on.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  3. #433
    Student Zyroh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-11 @ 02:04 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    237

    Re: Health care repeal will cost $230 billion

    ^ one more needed conversation ruined by a conservative and a liberal spitting at each other.
    Democracy is two wolves and sheep voting on what's for dinner. Liberty is a well armed sheep willing to contest the vote.

  4. #434
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Health care repeal will cost $230 billion

    Quote Originally Posted by Zyroh View Post
    ^ one more needed conversation ruined by a conservative and a liberal spitting at each other.
    Perhaps, but if you have something of value, by all means, contribute. I would prefer that.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  5. #435
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,270

    Re: Health care repeal will cost $230 billion

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    All you have to do is prove something credible. If you do, I'll address it. Either accept the challenge of move on.
    I have been in this forum for over a year. We have gone over this time and time again and I have provided the actual data including links. You ignored them only to come back days later to make the same claims again. Nothing is going to change your mind including logic based arguments and actual date. To deny that doctors and hospitals are dropping patients is someone in denial. To deny that physician owned hospitals have stopped construction on hospitals is further denial. To ignore the lies of this Administration is further denial. To ignore that healthcare costs are paid for by the citizens of the various states is still more denial. Remaining in denial is going to cost you and your family a lot of money and quality of service.

  6. #436
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Health care repeal will cost $230 billion

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    I have been in this forum for over a year. We have gone over this time and time again and I have provided the actual data including links. You ignored them only to come back days later to make the same claims again. Nothing is going to change your mind including logic based arguments and actual date. To deny that doctors and hospitals are dropping patients is someone in denial. To deny that physician owned hospitals have stopped construction on hospitals is further denial. To ignore the lies of this Administration is further denial. To ignore that healthcare costs are paid for by the citizens of the various states is still more denial. Remaining in denial is going to cost you and your family a lot of money and quality of service.
    Yes, we've been doing this a while. Sometimes you use a good source, but provide information that doesn't actually speak to your claim. And you never address that rebuttal, but just keep putting up the stats. And sometimes, like here, you take a wild claim, use an inaccurate source, and never seek to use a credible source. I've challenged you to do so. SOmething that should be easy if this claim is true. But, perhaps because you know there are problems with it, you refuse to even try. Again, either accept the challenge or move on.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  7. #437
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Health care repeal will cost $230 billion

    Quote Originally Posted by The Prof View Post
    This is a different claim jr. No need for you to keep throwing it up. The courts will settle this one.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  8. #438
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    05-16-15 @ 02:32 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,537

    Re: Health care repeal will cost $230 billion

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    conservative hack sites saying the construction stopped for the reasons you claim don't equal evidence either.
    A group of physician-owned hospitals plans to file a lawsuit today asking a federal court in Tyler to halt the new health care law's ban on Medicare and Medicaid reimbursements to future doctor-owned facilities.

    Physician Hospitals of America, including the Texas Spine and Joint Hospital in Tyler, provided a copy of the suit. A spokesman said the suit would be filed this morning.

    The Dallas-Fort Worth area has more than 22 physician-owned hospitals. Nationwide, there are 265, with an additional 29 set to open before Dec. 31, when the new law bars federal payments.

    The law would also withhold federal reimbursements to physician-owned hospitals that expand after the end of the year which would disrupt work under way at Texas Spine and Joint Hospital.
    Doctor-owned hospitals plan suit on new health care law | News for Dallas, Texas | Dallas Morning News | Dallas Business News

    of course, the dallas morning news can't live up to wik

    LOL!

  9. #439
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Health care repeal will cost $230 billion

    Quote Originally Posted by The Prof View Post
    Have no problem with your source. It simply doesn't support his claim. This says they are still set to open. So, not sure what you think you're doing.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  10. #440
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,270

    Re: Health care repeal will cost $230 billion

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    Have no problem with your source. It simply doesn't support his claim. This says they are still set to open. So, not sure what you think you're doing.
    Even though the source is the Weekly Standard the article comes from Politico which seems to be credible on other issues but not this one?

    Obamacare Ends Construction of Doctor-Owned Hospitals | The Weekly Standard

Page 44 of 52 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •