Page 43 of 52 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 430 of 517

Thread: Health care repeal will cost $230 billion

  1. #421
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,270

    Re: Health care repeal will cost $230 billion

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    No, you went further. You said hospitals would close. Close. That is what you have to support. And conservative hack sites saying the construction stopped for the reasons you claim don't equal evidence either. You need more, much more.
    Of course in your world more evidence is always necessary yet when proven wrong it is on to some other leftwing social program. The cost of Obama being wrong would be a disaster for this country. Seems that the majority agree with me so tell me what they know that you don't? Whether or not hospitals close isn't known but what is known is that construction has stopped on 45 physician owned hospitals and both doctors and hospitals are dropping Medicare patients. MA is a perfect example of what is going to happen with Obamacare.

  2. #422
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Health care repeal will cost $230 billion

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Illegals aren't covered but illegals are included in the count of the Uninsured. Further Illegals' make up a huge cost in the current healthcare system as they get their care from the ER's along with a lot of insured. Difference is the Hospitals get repayment from the insured.
    If you took out all illegals, you'd hardly even notice it. However, as I've told you before, that's a another issue altogether. And not one fixed by repealing this reform.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  3. #423
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,270

    Re: Health care repeal will cost $230 billion

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    If you took out all illegals, you'd hardly even notice it. However, as I've told you before, that's a another issue altogether. And not one fixed by repealing this reform.
    If you took out only the people that really cannot afford healthcare coverage you too wouldn't support this monstrosity. Seems Indiana is doing quite well without Obamacare. how can that be?

  4. #424
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Health care repeal will cost $230 billion

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Of course in your world more evidence is always necessary yet when proven wrong it is on to some other leftwing social program. The cost of Obama being wrong would be a disaster for this country. Seems that the majority agree with me so tell me what they know that you don't? Whether or not hospitals close isn't known but what is known is that construction has stopped on 45 physician owned hospitals and both doctors and hospitals are dropping Medicare patients. MA is a perfect example of what is going to happen with Obamacare.
    Look, you take a wild claim made by a less than accurate source, and you accept it because it suits you, and make digs at me. Fine, but I challenge you to find any credible accurate source that backs up the claim, and not just quote the inaccurate source either. If the claim is true, you should be able to present what I ask. If it is not true, you won't be able to, and that shoudl cause you pause, if you care about truth that is.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  5. #425
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,270

    Re: Health care repeal will cost $230 billion

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    Look, you take a wild claim made by a less than accurate source, and you accept it because it suits you, and make digs at me. Fine, but I challenge you to find any credible accurate source that backs up the claim, and not just quote the inaccurate source either. If the claim is true, you should be able to present what I ask. If it is not true, you won't be able to, and that shoudl cause you pause, if you care about truth that is.
    Sorry but most of what you post is from unreliable sources that want a single payer system which will destroy this country just like it has the socialist countries of Europe. I provided you the link to information but because of the source the data is inaccurate yet you have no problem quoting Obama who has yet to tell the truth on any issue along with any other leftwing site that wants this country to go down the path Europe went down years ago and is now dismantling.

    When you fook around with 1/6 of the U.S. economy you better be right and there is no evidence that Obama is right on this or any other issue. Take the blinder off.

  6. #426
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Health care repeal will cost $230 billion

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Sorry but most of what you post is from unreliable sources that want a single payer system which will destroy this country just like it has the socialist countries of Europe. I provided you the link to information but because of the source the data is inaccurate yet you have no problem quoting Obama who has yet to tell the truth on any issue along with any other leftwing site that wants this country to go down the path Europe went down years ago and is now dismantling.

    When you fook around with 1/6 of the U.S. economy you better be right and there is no evidence that Obama is right on this or any other issue. Take the blinder off.
    Tell yourself what you like, but I don't use any source as inaccurate as the Weekly Standard. Again, answer the challenge if you can.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  7. #427
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    05-16-15 @ 02:32 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,537

    Re: Health care repeal will cost $230 billion

    no, you prefer wik

    LOL!

    over the canadian broadcasting corporation

    for purposes of...

    what was it again?

    oh, yeah

    "comparison and overview"

    LOL!

  8. #428
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,270

    Re: Health care repeal will cost $230 billion

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    Tell yourself what you like, but I don't use any source as inaccurate as the Weekly Standard. Again, answer the challenge if you can.
    You are biased and partisan to the massive expansion of the Federal Govt. who has throughout history always spent more than authorized without any consequences. This Administration has yet to be accurate on any prediction thus the assumptions given the CBO can hardly be viewed as credible. You buy the numbers, I don't. If you are wrong then what? To deny that doctors and hospitals aren't dropping patients and that hospitals aren't being constructed due to Obamacare is totally naive and ignores reality.

  9. #429
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    05-16-15 @ 02:32 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,537

    Re: Health care repeal will cost $230 billion

    A group of physician-owned hospitals plans to file a lawsuit today asking a federal court in Tyler to halt the new health care law's ban on Medicare and Medicaid reimbursements to future doctor-owned facilities.

    Physician Hospitals of America, including the Texas Spine and Joint Hospital in Tyler, provided a copy of the suit. A spokesman said the suit would be filed this morning.

    The Dallas-Fort Worth area has more than 22 physician-owned hospitals. Nationwide, there are 265, with an additional 29 set to open before Dec. 31, when the new law bars federal payments.

    The law would also withhold federal reimbursements to physician-owned hospitals that expand after the end of the year – which would disrupt work under way at Texas Spine and Joint Hospital.
    Doctor-owned hospitals plan suit on new health care law | News for Dallas, Texas | Dallas Morning News | Dallas Business News

    say hi to mister mccaskill

    LOL!

  10. #430
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Health care repeal will cost $230 billion

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    You are biased and partisan to the massive expansion of the Federal Govt. who has throughout history always spent more than authorized without any consequences. This Administration has yet to be accurate on any prediction thus the assumptions given the CBO can hardly be viewed as credible. You buy the numbers, I don't. If you are wrong then what? To deny that doctors and hospitals aren't dropping patients and that hospitals aren't being constructed due to Obamacare is totally naive and ignores reality.
    If you can't meet the challenge, that's fine. But it means your claim is not yet supported.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

Page 43 of 52 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •