Page 37 of 52 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 370 of 517

Thread: Health care repeal will cost $230 billion

  1. #361
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,356

    Re: Health care repeal will cost $230 billion

    Quote Originally Posted by hazlnut View Post
    By going into the debt. Running medicare into the ground. Helping big pharma get rich with an unfunded prescription drug bill.

    All those ass-backwards GOP policies.

    Hardly surviving, but whatever you say sport.

    Big pharma, ya say? Have you folks actually been paying attention to what your boy hass been doing? No ****, really?

    The White House deal with Big Pharma undermines democracy - Healthcare Reform | Obama Health Care Plan - Salon.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  2. #362
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Naperville, IL
    Last Seen
    09-24-12 @ 02:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    11,963

    Re: Health care repeal will cost $230 billion

    does apdst not know he's the most ignored user on DP??... Besides Prof.

  3. #363
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,356

    Re: Health care repeal will cost $230 billion

    Quote Originally Posted by hazlnut View Post
    does apdst not know he's the most ignored user on DP??... Besides Prof.
    I guess that's why Hazlnut still thinks the Reps cut some kinda brother-n-law deal with big pharma.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  4. #364
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,258

    Re: Health care repeal will cost $230 billion

    Quote Originally Posted by hazlnut View Post
    By going into the debt. Running medicare into the ground. Helping big pharma get rich with an unfunded prescription drug bill.

    All those ass-backwards GOP policies.

    Hardly surviving, but whatever you say sport.
    Stop while you are behind. The only one that ran Medicare in the ground is the Federal Govt. Medicare is funded by SS which is funded by FICA taxes. SS was put on budget by LBJ in the 60's. The money put into SS was used to fund the Vietnam War and the Great Society along with everything else other than Medicare and SS. Your education is lacking so not sure where you got your education but they have misled you.

  5. #365
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,258

    Re: Health care repeal will cost $230 billion

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    I guess that's why Hazlnut still thinks the Reps cut some kinda brother-n-law deal with big pharma.
    It doesn't appear that Hazlnut has a clue. Hazlnut buys the rhetoric of the left because it sounds so good yet ignores the actual results. Big Phama was in bed with Obama on the healthcare bill and gave most of their money to Democrats. Big Pharma benefits from Obamacare but that doesn't stop Hazlnut from spouting the uneducated rhetoric.

  6. #366
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,258

    Re: Health care repeal will cost $230 billion

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Big pharma, ya say? Have you folks actually been paying attention to what your boy hass been doing? No ****, really?

    The White House deal with Big Pharma undermines democracy - Healthcare Reform | Obama Health Care Plan - Salon.com
    Thanks for the post. Obama supporters never pay any attention to the results because they are put into a trance by the rhetoric.

  7. #367
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    05-16-15 @ 02:32 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,537

    Re: Health care repeal will cost $230 billion

    Quote Originally Posted by hazlnut View Post
    Helping big pharma get rich with an unfunded prescription drug bill.
    LOL!

    Internal Memo Confirms Big Giveaways In White House Deal With Big Pharma

  8. #368
    Dungeon Master
    Somewhere in Babylon
    Jetboogieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Somewhere in Babylon...
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,287
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Health care repeal will cost $230 billion

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Thanks for the post. Obama supporters never pay any attention to the results because they are put into a trance by the rhetoric.
    For all your whining and moaning about Obama, it's rather odd that, and yes i know the numbers are larger, but Bush increased the deficit, and he was in charge when the economy tanked, yet it's his picture in your avatar...

    So, you don't pay attention to results either?

    Or is it only democrat presidents you feel you have to hold accountable.

  9. #369
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,356

    Re: Health care repeal will cost $230 billion

    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    For all your whining and moaning about Obama, it's rather odd that, and yes i know the numbers are larger, but Bush increased the deficit, and he was in charge when the economy tanked, yet it's his picture in your avatar...

    So, you don't pay attention to results either?

    Or is it only democrat presidents you feel you have to hold accountable.
    Show us which one of Bush's policies caused the depression.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  10. #370
    Dungeon Master
    Somewhere in Babylon
    Jetboogieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Somewhere in Babylon...
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,287
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Health care repeal will cost $230 billion

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Show us which one of Bush's policies caused the depression.
    This isn't about causation, this is about holding people accountable for things when it's convenient...

Page 37 of 52 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •