Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 211

Thread: Navy opens investigation into raunchy videos

  1. #111
    Sage
    disneydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,133

    Re: Navy opens investigation into raunchy videos

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Yeah right! If it had been the same behavior and a more PC topic, you would be in full support.
    Absolutely not. Immature is immature whether it comes from the left or the right. If you knew me better you would know.
    <font size=5><b>Its been several weeks since the Vegas shooting.  Its it still "Too Early" or can we start having the conversation about finally doing something about these mass shootings???​</b></font>

  2. #112
    Tavern Bartender
    Constitutionalist
    American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:03 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    76,301

    Re: Navy opens investigation into raunchy videos

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    Absolutely not. Immature is immature whether it comes from the left or the right. If you knew me better you would know.
    We know you.
    "He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)
    "Fly-over" country voted, and The Donald is now POTUS.

  3. #113
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,377

    Re: Navy opens investigation into raunchy videos

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    Absolutely not. Immature is immature whether it comes from the left or the right. If you knew me better you would know.
    Yeah! Sure!

    If this guy had been making redneck jokes, you wouldn't have a problem in the world with his behvior.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  4. #114
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:11 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,301
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Navy opens investigation into raunchy videos

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    "When they have to be", being the operative part of that statement. The purpose of adult supervision, is to inform them of, "when they have to be". Alot of times, junior enlisted men can't recognize, on their own, when that moment is upon them.
    Yes, this is true.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  5. #115
    Sage
    disneydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,133

    Re: Navy opens investigation into raunchy videos

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Yeah! Sure!

    If this guy had been making redneck jokes, you wouldn't have a problem in the world with his behvior.
    Think whatever you want. The fact is you are wrong. Its inappropriate in either case.
    <font size=5><b>Its been several weeks since the Vegas shooting.  Its it still "Too Early" or can we start having the conversation about finally doing something about these mass shootings???​</b></font>

  6. #116
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:11 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,301
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Navy opens investigation into raunchy videos

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    "oorah", is the sound a squid makes when it farts.
    Sailor's don't say "oorah"....
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  7. #117
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,377

    Re: Navy opens investigation into raunchy videos

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    Think whatever you want. The fact is you are wrong. Its inappropriate in either case.
    Yeah, I bet!
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  8. #118
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,377

    Re: Navy opens investigation into raunchy videos

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Sailor's don't say "oorah"....
    What do they say? "Thank you, sir! May I have another!"?

    "I'm the captain of the ship! I will take the flogging!" --John Belushi.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  9. #119
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:11 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,301
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Navy opens investigation into raunchy videos

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    What do they say? "Thank you, sir! May I have another!"?

    "I'm the captain of the ship! I will take the flogging!" --John Belushi.
    No, the navy says "**** that lifer motivated ****, some one get me a beer".
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  10. #120
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    Re: Navy opens investigation into raunchy videos

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    What do they say? "Thank you, sir! May I have another!"?

    "I'm the captain of the ship! I will take the flogging!" --John Belushi.

    They sing and dance:


Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •