Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 63

Thread: Denmark holds 'Muhammad cartoon plotters'

  1. #41
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,708

    Re: Denmark holds 'Muhammad cartoon plotters'

    Quote Originally Posted by Gardener View Post
    Muslims who have succeeded in mass murder for Islam.
    Muslims who have attempted mass murder, but failed.
    Muslims who were caught before they could mass murder.
    Muslims who wouldn't mass murder, themselves, but support those who do.
    Muslims who don't support the mass murder, but support the same totalitarian objectives.
    Muslims who share the same general attitudes towards Islam, but are willing to allow others to not follow Islam.
    Muslims who subscribe to some tenets of Islam, but not others.
    Muslims who are nominal Muslims and whose value systems are more secular in nature.

    the problem here is that the dedicated apologists only consider a very few to be "extremists", since they define extremism in such an extremely limited way, few fall under their designation. On the other hand, those who fail to distinguish between various Muslims tend to lump them all together. Both approaches miss the mark, because the former refuses to acknowledge the number of Muslims who share the same objective and the latter group fails to acknowledge the number of Muslims who don't.


    As far as backing up anything people say, I'd suggest Pew reports. They have conducted any number of opinion polls in all sorts of Muslim countries including western European Muslim populations. Instead of shooting from the hip by either minimizing or maximizing, I think people should pay attention to them and acknowledge what they actually reveal.
    In this entire post, you could replace "Muslim" with any of the following and still be accurate:
    White
    Black
    Asian
    Christian
    Jewish
    Male
    Female
    Bus Driver
    Team Edward
    Eunich
    Homosexual
    Heterosexual
    Green Bay Packers Fan actually these guys are pure evil and the whole world knows it.
    etc
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

  2. #42
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    01-26-14 @ 01:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    3,216

    Re: Denmark holds 'Muhammad cartoon plotters'

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    And, the other 99.9 percent can't do a damn thing to stamp the jihadis out of exitence? Sump'n very wrong with that picture.

    Sure as hell wernt no shortage of Muslims taking to the streets to protest the Mohammed cartoons.
    It's their responsibility? Countries where Islamic extremism exists already has the government battling militants. Do you want the citizens to start taking arms and leaving their families to appease your ridiculous mentality? Why are you wasting time posting here when you can be out fighting Islamic fundamentalists like you think the rest of the Muslim world should be doing? Kind of makes you a hypocrite. And what you still fail to realize is the main victims of Muslim extremism are Muslims.

    If there's an abortion clinic bombing in the US, should I then take your logic and wonder why every other Christian in the world is not trying to stop Christian fundamentalists? I'm sorry, but reality is not that ridiculous.

  3. #43
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    01-26-14 @ 01:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    3,216

    Re: Denmark holds 'Muhammad cartoon plotters'

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post


    neener!

    I dont know the exact number. I really dont. I think people are foolish if they think they do. I think its a HELL of a lot more than 10,000...and a hell of a lot less than a billion. I do know that those extremist bastards seem to keep popping up everywhere.
    Yeah, well the number you asserted was more than 300,000,000 Muslim extremists. This is a figure that has not been given by any reputable or credible institute. The number you gave is almost four times as many deaths from World War I and World War II combined.

    If you're just gonna make ridiculous claims without backing them up, then no one here is going to take those absurd assertions seriously. Why should they? You are showing you aren't interested in discussion.

  4. #44
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,600

    Re: Denmark holds 'Muhammad cartoon plotters'

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    In this entire post, you could replace "Muslim" with any of the following and still be accurate:
    White
    Black
    Asian
    Christian
    Jewish
    Male
    Female
    Bus Driver
    Team Edward
    Eunich
    Homosexual
    Heterosexual
    Green Bay Packers Fan actually these guys are pure evil and the whole world knows it.
    etc
    And like extremist Muslims, you read about every one of those groups slaughtering men, women and children on an almost daily basis.

    No...wait...you dont...

    well...except maybe Team Edward...

  5. #45
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,600

    Re: Denmark holds 'Muhammad cartoon plotters'

    Quote Originally Posted by Degreez View Post
    Yeah, well the number you asserted was more than 300,000,000 Muslim extremists. This is a figure that has not been given by any reputable or credible institute. The number you gave is almost four times as many deaths from World War I and World War II combined.

    If you're just gonna make ridiculous claims without backing them up, then no one here is going to take those absurd assertions seriously. Why should they? You are showing you aren't interested in discussion.
    You know...Im not. Im not interested in a 'discussion' with people so invested in a fairy tale ideology and defense that they completely ignore reality. I dont care if the 'exact' number is 300 k or 300 m....the fact remains we seem to never run out of those disgusting vile assholes, and the extremist version of your fairy tale religion just keeps breeding them like ****ing rats.

  6. #46
    User
    Chappy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    San Francisco
    Last Seen
    04-07-15 @ 01:50 AM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    2,443
    Blog Entries
    26

    Re: Denmark holds 'Muhammad cartoon plotters'

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    Imagine if 0.01% of the Christians did this. You can bet there'd be an end to it.
    Well, 0.01% of Christians are terrorists, hence, all Christians are terrorists, eh?

    Excerpted from “George Tiller Killed: Abortion Doctor Shot At Church” By AP/Huffington Post First Posted: 05-31-09 12:40 PM | Updated: 07- 1-09 05:12 AM
    Dr. George Tiller … was shot to death as he entered his Wichita church on Sunday.
    “Real environmentalists live in cities, and they visit what's left of the wilderness as gently and respectfully as possible.” — Donna Moulton, letter to the editor, Tucson Weekly, published on August 23, 2001

  7. #47
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    01-26-14 @ 01:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    3,216

    Re: Denmark holds 'Muhammad cartoon plotters'

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    You know...Im not. Im not interested in a 'discussion' with people so invested in a fairy tale ideology and defense that they completely ignore reality. I dont care if the 'exact' number is 300 k or 300 m....the fact remains we seem to never run out of those disgusting vile assholes, and the extremist version of your fairy tale religion just keeps breeding them like ****ing rats.
    Thanks for admitting you're not interested in a legitimate discussion and are only here to troll with ridiculous, unsubstantiated posts. If you don't care what the approximate number of Muslim extremists are, then don't give an estimation? It's fairly simply. Or is making asinine posts a habitual urge for you that you cannot stop yourself from displaying your foolishness?

    "The percentage of priests who molest little boys is 1/5. I don't care what the exact number is though, so don't bother verifying that are accepting what I just said."

  8. #48
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    01-26-14 @ 01:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    3,216

    Re: Denmark holds 'Muhammad cartoon plotters'

    Quote Originally Posted by Chappy View Post
    Well, 0.01% of Christians are terrorists, hence, all Christians are terrorists, eh?
    If 0.01% of Christians were terrorists, American would be in here trying to convince everyone they are not real Christians.

  9. #49
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,600

    Re: Denmark holds 'Muhammad cartoon plotters'

    Quote Originally Posted by Degreez View Post
    Thanks for admitting you're not interested in a legitimate discussion and are only here to troll with ridiculous, unsubstantiated posts. If you don't care what the approximate number of Muslim extremists are, then don't give an estimation? It's fairly simply. Or is making asinine posts a habitual urge for you that you cannot stop yourself from displaying your foolishness?

    "The percentage of priests who molest little boys is 1/5. I don't care what the exact number is though, so don't bother verifying that are accepting what I just said."
    Heres a reality for you...out there in the world, right now, there are muslims jerking off to their wet dreams of fantasy virgins earned by killing as many people as they can over a ****ing CARTOON. Tomorrow, there will be muslims that target innocent women and children in their twisted dreams of glory.

    Sweet dreams...and SWELL with pride.

  10. #50
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    01-26-14 @ 01:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    3,216

    Re: Denmark holds 'Muhammad cartoon plotters'

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    Heres a reality for you...out there in the world, right now, there are muslims jerking off to their wet dreams of fantasy virgins earned by killing as many people as they can over a ****ing CARTOON. Tomorrow, there will be muslims that target innocent women and children in their twisted dreams of glory.

    Sweet dreams...and SWELL with pride.
    Here's another reality for you... out there in YOUR OWN CITIES, there are Christians waiting to blow up an abortion clinic because some people are not ready to have and support a baby. Tomorrow, they do no care who they kill, as long as those who assist in abortions are no longer living.

    Sweet dreams naive child.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •