Page 140 of 173 FirstFirst ... 4090130138139140141142150 ... LastLast
Results 1,391 to 1,400 of 1728

Thread: Oil rises above $90 amid US crude supply drop

  1. #1391
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Oil rises above $90 amid US crude supply drop

    Quote Originally Posted by Catawba View Post
    What in the world does health care have to do with the price of oil? Please try to focus on the thread topic.

    Answer me this - Given that US produced oil goes into the world market where we buy it, how do you propose that Obama, or any president, lower the price of oil we are buying from the world market?
    Just showing how Obama is hurting the middle class as he is with his drilling moratorium and his wanting to keep gas prices high

  2. #1392
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Oil rises above $90 amid US crude supply drop

    Quote Originally Posted by hazlnut View Post
    Both false talking points that have been debunked.

    Since you can't be bothered to ever post links, I won't bother to post links to the many, many fact-checking articles the debunk all those talking points. (I've posted them in other threads).



    Your lack of knowledge about the actual powers and responsibilities of the executive branch is distressing. I suggest you take a civics class.
    You won't post links because I have shown facts

  3. #1393
    Sage
    The Giant Noodle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Northern Illinois
    Last Seen
    11-03-14 @ 05:39 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    7,333

    Re: Oil rises above $90 amid US crude supply drop

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    Just showing how Obama is hurting the middle class as he is with his drilling moratorium and his wanting to keep gas prices high
    What in the HELL are you talking about!?!? Before I whip out my can of smack..... please explain yourself.
    HOW is Obama doing anything regarding oil and prices of gas? He hasent done shat either way!
    CORPORATE GREED AND UNION GREED
    DEMOCRATS AND REPUBLICANS
    DESTROYING THE BEST OF AMERICA ONE DAY AT A TIME

    This is the worst kind of discrimination. The kind against ME! ~ Bender

  4. #1394
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,272

    Re: Oil rises above $90 amid US crude supply drop

    Quote Originally Posted by Catawba View Post
    He has already provided you with 2 sources here: http://www.debatepolitics.com/breaki...post1059453235

    Are you serious that you do not know what subsidies are, or that we are giving them to the oil companies despite their highest profits in history?

    I want to read exactly what Bill's explanation is, not Boehner's not some other, but his. And now yours. The failure to answer this simple question shows the weakness of your class warfare argument, and the disingenuousness of your argument. Now, would you like to answer the questions? or do I get more obfuscation?

    j-mac
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  5. #1395
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Oil rises above $90 amid US crude supply drop

    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant Noodle View Post
    What in the HELL are you talking about!?!? Before I whip out my can of smack..... please explain yourself.
    HOW is Obama doing anything regarding oil and prices of gas? He hasent done shat either way!
    So he doesn't care if gas prices hurt the middle class. Thanks for proving my point. Instead Obama stops drilling while he gives loans to other countries to drill

  6. #1396
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Naperville, IL
    Last Seen
    09-24-12 @ 02:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    11,963

    Re: Oil rises above $90 amid US crude supply drop

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    Just showing how Obama is hurting the middle class as he is with his drilling moratorium and his wanting to keep gas prices high
    What's your evidence that he 'wants' gas prices hight?

  7. #1397
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    05-16-15 @ 02:32 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,537

    Re: Oil rises above $90 amid US crude supply drop

    his appointment of chu and salazar

    hello

    unbelievable lack of awareness

    par for the course

    seeya at the polls, progressives

  8. #1398
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    05-16-15 @ 02:32 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,537

    Re: Oil rises above $90 amid US crude supply drop


  9. #1399
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,272

    Re: Oil rises above $90 amid US crude supply drop

    Quote Originally Posted by hazlnut View Post
    What's your evidence that he 'wants' gas prices hight?


    In this clip he is speaking about electric, but energy is energy. I am sure he has no problem with gas reaching $6 per gallon because he thinks that will force people to greener transportation. It's control.

    j-mac
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  10. #1400
    Traditionalist
    phattonez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Last Seen
    12-05-17 @ 03:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    20,072

    Re: Oil rises above $90 amid US crude supply drop

    Quote Originally Posted by hazlnut View Post
    What's your evidence that he 'wants' gas prices hight?
    He knows his policies cause it. How could he not know that banning offshore drilling (in a sense) will increase prices?

    Who shall ascend the hill of the Lord? And who shall stand in his holy place? He who has clean hands and a pure heart, who does not lift up his soul to what is false, and does not swear deceitfully. Psalm 24
    "True law is right reason in agreement with nature . . . Whoever is disobedient is fleeing from himself and denying his human nature [and] will suffer the worst penalties . . ." - Cicero

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •