Page 126 of 173 FirstFirst ... 2676116124125126127128136 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,260 of 1728

Thread: Oil rises above $90 amid US crude supply drop

  1. #1251

  2. #1252
    Sage
    whysoserious's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Last Seen
    12-29-16 @ 03:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    8,170

    Re: Oil rises above $90 amid US crude supply drop

    Meh, you posted a link to a guy who thinks Obama is intentionally driving up gas prices. That's pretty uneducated. He has literally no control over gas prices so he could not drive them up even if he wanted to. How does this guy get to write the news?
    Ted Cruz is the dumbest person alive.

  3. #1253
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Oil rises above $90 amid US crude supply drop

    Quote Originally Posted by whysoserious View Post
    Meh, you posted a link to a guy who thinks Obama is intentionally driving up gas prices. That's pretty uneducated. He has literally no control over gas prices so he could not drive them up even if he wanted to. How does this guy get to write the news?
    All you have to know is Obama's energy secretary says we need to pay more for gas.

    Obama’s Energy Sec. wants $7 to $9 Unleaded gas prices | RedState

  4. #1254
    Sage
    whysoserious's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Last Seen
    12-29-16 @ 03:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    8,170

    Re: Oil rises above $90 amid US crude supply drop

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    All you have to know is Obama's energy secretary says we need to pay more for gas.

    Obama’s Energy Sec. wants $7 to $9 Unleaded gas prices | RedState
    That is not the same as intentionally driving up the prices. We do pay much less than any other country, and he may or may not have a point, but no single person in the country is able to drive up prices. Oil prices seem to depend on a multitude of different things, supply being one, and the other even larger one being market speculation.
    Ted Cruz is the dumbest person alive.

  5. #1255
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Oil rises above $90 amid US crude supply drop

    Quote Originally Posted by whysoserious View Post
    That is not the same as intentionally driving up the prices. We do pay much less than any other country, and he may or may not have a point, but no single person in the country is able to drive up prices. Oil prices seem to depend on a multitude of different things, supply being one, and the other even larger one being market speculation.
    Wrong Obama is stopping drilling and paying other countries to drill more.

    Trade Newswire - The 15 cheapest places to buy gas in the world

  6. #1256
    Disappointed Evolutionist
    Catawba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Seen
    05-28-13 @ 08:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    27,254

    Re: Oil rises above $90 amid US crude supply drop

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    Wrong Obama is stopping drilling and paying other countries to drill more.

    Trade Newswire - The 15 cheapest places to buy gas in the world
    Secretary of Commerce Secretary Gary Locke
    Remarks at American Chamber of Commerce Shanghai and U.S.-China Business Council, Shanghai

    "With me are 24 American companies that will play an important role in meeting the president’s ambitious export goals.

    These are companies of different sizes that operate in different industries. But together, they represent the best that America has to offer in:

    * clean energy generation;
    * energy efficiency; and
    * electricity storage, transmission and distribution."

    "I’m proud to say that President Obama has already done more to mitigate climate change and invest in clean energy than any president in U.S. history.

    In just the last year:

    * He signed a Recovery Act that included $80 billion in clean energy investments; and
    * He implemented tough new efficiency standards for automobiles, appliances and consumer electronics."
    Remarks at American Chamber of Commerce Shanghai and U.S.-China Business Council, Shanghai | Department of Commerce
    Treat the earth well: it was not given to you by your parents, it was loaned to you by your children. We do not inherit the Earth from our Ancestors, we borrow it from our Children. ~ Ancient American Indian Proverb

  7. #1257
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    05-16-15 @ 02:32 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,537

    Re: Oil rises above $90 amid US crude supply drop


  8. #1258
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Oil rises above $90 amid US crude supply drop

    Quote Originally Posted by Catawba View Post
    Secretary of Commerce Secretary Gary Locke
    Remarks at American Chamber of Commerce Shanghai and U.S.-China Business Council, Shanghai

    "With me are 24 American companies that will play an important role in meeting the president’s ambitious export goals.

    These are companies of different sizes that operate in different industries. But together, they represent the best that America has to offer in:

    * clean energy generation;
    * energy efficiency; and
    * electricity storage, transmission and distribution."

    "I’m proud to say that President Obama has already done more to mitigate climate change and invest in clean energy than any president in U.S. history.

    In just the last year:

    * He signed a Recovery Act that included $80 billion in clean energy investments; and
    * He implemented tough new efficiency standards for automobiles, appliances and consumer electronics."
    Remarks at American Chamber of Commerce Shanghai and U.S.-China Business Council, Shanghai | Department of Commerce

    Great our economy is in the tank and Obama is doing nothing for jobs but is giving money for research.

    Obama is costing jobs by stopping drilling and he is hurting the economy. This green crap does nothing to help the people at this time of economic crisis

    Higher Gas Prices & Thousands of Jobs Lost: The Impact of Obama

  9. #1259
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    05-16-15 @ 02:32 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,537

    Re: Oil rises above $90 amid US crude supply drop

    today:

    Suffering its worst monthly performance since September 2010, the dollar weakened to a new 2-year low Friday as investors turned increasingly pessimistic about the U.S. economy and the policy prescriptions designed to improve it.

    Longstanding worries among market participants about the Federal Reserve's ultra-loose monetary policy have converged with growing concerns about the widening U.S. fiscal imbalance. Both are considered legacies of crisis-era stimulus policy that has kept U.S. interest rates at rock bottom, but sent the federal debt soaring to unsustainable levels.

    As a result, the dollar is hunkered at multiyear lows against most of its major counterparts.
    Dollar Remains Under Pressure - WSJ.com

  10. #1260
    Educator
    Amazed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    North of Dorothy's Home.
    Last Seen
    04-30-15 @ 10:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    1,001

    Re: Oil rises above $90 amid US crude supply drop

    Not based upon his own statements...maybe you need an education?

    Quote Originally Posted by whysoserious View Post
    Meh, you posted a link to a guy who thinks Obama is intentionally driving up gas prices. That's pretty uneducated. He has literally no control over gas prices so he could not drive them up even if he wanted to. How does this guy get to write the news?
    Obama is NOT 50 feet tall, he is ONE inch deep.
    Mark Levin

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •