Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 117

Thread: 150 years later, S. Carolina celebration sparks new Civil War

  1. #71
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    London, England and Dijon, France
    Last Seen
    03-06-11 @ 01:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    598

    Re: 150 years later, S. Carolina celebration sparks new Civil War

    Quote Originally Posted by Laila View Post
    A mosque in London
    Eh. Did he miss the bit about most Muslims in Britain considering themself British?

  2. #72
    Advisor shades's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Last Seen
    07-28-16 @ 03:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    322

    Re: 150 years later, S. Carolina celebration sparks new Civil War

    Quote Originally Posted by Erod View Post
    The bolded is still prevalent today. I travel the country all the time, and by far the most racist place I go is Boston, the heart of liberalism in the northeast. Black and white people simply don't acknowledge each other, and they consider that a lack of prejudice.

    Go to Mississippi, and blacks and whites talk to each other all day. They might go home to different part of town in the evening, but they go to lunch together and laugh together all the time. They're open about their differences, and there's certainly boundaries among many of them, but in the end, they seem to genuinely like each other by and large.

    Not in Boston. They don't make eye contact.
    do I know you?

    Funny you say that, because I'm in Boston now, and what you say is true.
    Racism is alive and well here, and its the ugly silent racism.
    Living here has opened my eyes on a lot of things, most notably the liberal mindset and how phony it is.

    One of my first curiosities was the unding love affair with the Kennedys, voting Ted in term after term, the most dispicable human being to ever walk the halls of congress.

    and their answer is "because all he brings to Massachusetts". Like that makes it right.
    Suppose I told my child its ok to like the class bully as long as he brings you treats every day.

    The government bodies on the local levels fund school equality and bussing then send their kids to private schools.
    liberals are lost souls, for the most part, that whine that its someone elses fault when things arent right.

  3. #73
    Sage
    Laila's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Last Seen
    04-28-17 @ 01:48 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    10,095

    Re: 150 years later, S. Carolina celebration sparks new Civil War

    Quote Originally Posted by Le Marteau View Post
    Eh. Did he miss the bit about most Muslims in Britain considering themself British?
    Meh, I doubt he missed it. Most likely he ignores that fact. It doesn't fit into the agenda that Muslims wish to overtake Europe.


  4. #74
    Sage
    Erod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    North Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:14 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,054

    Re: 150 years later, S. Carolina celebration sparks new Civil War

    Quote Originally Posted by Laila View Post
    Meh, I doubt he missed it. Most likely he ignores that fact. It doesn't fit into the agenda that Muslims wish to overtake Europe.
    One thing at a time. You've got your hands full with the Austerity issues at the moment.

  5. #75
    Filmmaker Lawyer Patriot
    Harshaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:01 PM
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    29,530

    Re: 150 years later, S. Carolina celebration sparks new Civil War

    Quote Originally Posted by Le Marteau View Post
    No. I take a hard stance on the States, because of their bizarre slip backwards into ultra-conservative backwater mentality -- that's plain and simple.

    What is fomented in the imaginations of "hardcore American nationalists" is the idea that I have nothing good to say about the States, ever, by merit of being a Eurosocialist baby-killing commie Muslim Imperialist genocidal push-over, to put it succinctly.

    Don't believe the last statement? Albert di Salvo, how do you feel about Europeans? Or shall I drag up your old posts?

    XD
    Weak. You never made such qualifications before; I certainly never said any of that about you, even after you said I want to nuke the entire world.

    As for the "commie" bit, I suspect you chose the hammer and sickle as your avatar specifically to elicit that comment.
    “Offing those rich pigs with their own forks and knives, and then eating a meal in the same room, far out! The Weathermen dig Charles Manson.”-- Bernadine Dohrn

  6. #76
    Sage
    Laila's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Last Seen
    04-28-17 @ 01:48 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    10,095

    Re: 150 years later, S. Carolina celebration sparks new Civil War

    Quote Originally Posted by Erod View Post
    One thing at a time. You've got your hands full with the Austerity issues at the moment.
    I suppose it must make Conservatives and some Christians feel special if they have deluded themselves into thinking that Muslims are specifically after them.

    Newsflash sweetheart. You are not worth Muslims time or effort.
    But I suppose it must give some Christians a thrill in thinking that somehow they are under attack from something other than secularism and atheists.


  7. #77
    Sage

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Undisclosed
    Last Seen
    03-18-13 @ 02:59 PM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,544

    Re: 150 years later, S. Carolina celebration sparks new Civil War

    Quote Originally Posted by Le Marteau View Post
    No. I take a hard stance on the States, because of their bizarre slip backwards into ultra-conservative backwater mentality -- that's plain and simple.

    What is fomented in the imaginations of "hardcore American nationalists" is the idea that I have nothing good to say about the States, ever, by merit of being a Eurosocialist baby-killing commie Muslim Imperialist genocidal push-over, to put it succinctly.

    Don't believe the last statement? Albert di Salvo, how do you feel about Europeans? Or shall I drag up your old posts?

    XD
    Asians good. Euro Peons bad. How's that for clarity?

  8. #78
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    London, England and Dijon, France
    Last Seen
    03-06-11 @ 01:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    598

    Re: 150 years later, S. Carolina celebration sparks new Civil War

    Quote Originally Posted by Harshaw View Post
    Weak. You never made such qualifications before; I certainly never said any of that about you, even after you said I want to nuke the entire world.

    As for the "commie" bit, I suspect you chose the hammer and sickle as your avatar specifically to elicit that comment.
    I make the qualifications now -- and there is nothing to contradict those qualifications.

    Furthermore, when did I say you wanted to nuke the world? That seems a bit harsh, and I'm fairly certain I would not assume such unless directly stated. So find some evidence.

    As for the "commie" bit, I chose the hammer and sickle as my avatar because I lived in the Soviet Union, as well as several other countries, over the course of my life time, and I know first-hand that socialism is progress. That said, the Soviet Union was unfortunately unable to attain the socialist ideal -- there were many good things about the Soviet Union, and many bad things.

    I keep the hammer and sickle as my avatar as a symbol of hope, and of heritage.

  9. #79
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    London, England and Dijon, France
    Last Seen
    03-06-11 @ 01:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    598

    Re: 150 years later, S. Carolina celebration sparks new Civil War

    Quote Originally Posted by Albert Di Salvo View Post
    Asians good. Euro Peons bad. How's that for clarity?
    Aye, that does it.

  10. #80
    Sage

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Undisclosed
    Last Seen
    03-18-13 @ 02:59 PM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,544

    Re: 150 years later, S. Carolina celebration sparks new Civil War

    Quote Originally Posted by Erod View Post
    Well, I certainly hope not. The eastern bloc countries are at least reliable these days, and I have great hope sanity will return westward. Germany is coming around politically, as is Spain. And recent elections are encouraging in England, although was constitutes as "conservative" today in England is stilted at best.
    The Euro economic, political, social and military model is collapsing. Avoid them.

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •