Page 39 of 67 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast
Results 381 to 390 of 663

Thread: DADT cloture passes

  1. #381
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Last Seen
    02-13-13 @ 12:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    18,536
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: DADT cloture passes

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    How did gays in the military morph into an incest on youtube debate?
    I'm proving a point related to it and how people flipantly use the word "bigot". To say there's no connection is partisan zealotry.

  2. #382
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Last Seen
    02-13-13 @ 12:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    18,536
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: DADT cloture passes

    Quote Originally Posted by roguenuke View Post
    It based on the rationale for why something is restricted.

    Why is bestiality illegal? Is it because some people find it "icky" or immoral, or is it because animals cannot legally consent and therefore we have no idea if the animal could agree to have sex with the person? This is why it is animal cruelty and therefore illegal.

    Why is incest illegal? Is it because some poeple find it "icky" or immoral, or is it because we have found that there are certain genetic problems that come from allowing incest between too-close relatives, for too long or generationally? Plus, along with this, if you are talking about a parent-child relationship or a sibling relationship, then there is good reason to suspect that it is possible that there was some unhealthy influence that led to the relationship. This is the main reason that teacher-student relationships are not allowed.

    Now, as long as we are talking about consenting adults, homosexuality has no good reasons to prevent it from being legal and allowing these couples access to the same institutions that heterosexuals can engage in, including married.
    Bogus. People can reason that AIDS/HIV can spread through homosexual relations and then spread through bisexual relations. Time and again I see homosexuals suffering from AIDS.... my cousin included.

  3. #383
    The Almighty
    Kelzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Last Seen
    10-21-17 @ 11:47 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    13,534

    Re: DADT cloture passes

    Quote Originally Posted by Wake View Post
    Bogus. People can reason that AIDS/HIV can spread through homosexual relations and then spread through bisexual relations. Time and again I see homosexuals suffering from AIDS.... my cousin included.
    Did you take sex-ed? HIV can spread through hetero sexual relations too. See: Africa.
    be humble for you are made of earth; be noble for you are made of stars

    Serbian proverb

  4. #384
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:56 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,315
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: DADT cloture passes

    Quote Originally Posted by Wake View Post
    I'm proving a point related to it and how people flipantly use the word "bigot". To say there's no connection is partisan zealotry.
    I did not say there was no connection, I asked what the connection was.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  5. #385
    Sage
    SheWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    24,504

    Re: DADT cloture passes

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    How did gays in the military morph into an incest on youtube debate?
    good question

  6. #386
    Sage
    roguenuke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Last Seen
    05-17-17 @ 05:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,935

    Re: DADT cloture passes

    Quote Originally Posted by Wake View Post
    Bogus. People can reason that AIDS/HIV can spread through homosexual relations and then spread through bisexual relations. Time and again I see homosexuals suffering from AIDS.... my cousin included.
    Except for the fact that heterosexuals get AIDS too. It is not just a homosexual disease. And it is not because they are homosexual that they are at the highest risk, but rather the unsafe sexual practices that some of them participate in, i.e. multiple partners, no protection, anal sex. And, homosexual women are at the lowest risk of getting HIV. So then it again proves that it isn't the sexuality, but rather unsafe sexual participation that spreads the disease.
    "A woman is like a teabag, you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water." - Eleanor Roosevelt

    Keep your religion out of other people's marriages.

  7. #387
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:25 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,795

    Re: DADT cloture passes

    Quote Originally Posted by Wake View Post
    Think what you will. You saw it at the polls before, and you'll see it again.
    I know I will thats why Im proud to be an american, we will always continue to see change, improvement and progress at the polls or in the surpreme court. Sometimes it takes longer than it should but it gets done. Its always great to see progress and get rid of discrimination and other wrong doings

    good job america!!!!!
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  8. #388
    Steve
    tryreading's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Central Florida
    Last Seen
    02-26-13 @ 07:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    4,809

    Re: DADT cloture passes

    Quote Originally Posted by Wake View Post
    Well then you're bigoted against at least four kinds of harmless lifestyles. Dude, that's really bigoted. You must be really hateful. Lol, take my place when time brings us to that point.

    The Fixx - One thing leads to Another
    Yes, I am bigoted against those lifestyles you listed that you think are harmless. If people who practice those things think or say I am bigoted against them, my feelings will not be hurt at all.

    But, you don't understand that gay isn't a lifestyle. That's just one of the things you don't get in this debate. You're missing several important points.
    Do not write in this space!

  9. #389
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:25 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,795

    Re: DADT cloture passes

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    How did gays in the military morph into an incest on youtube debate?
    hmmmm?
    strawman?
    irrationality?
    being illogical?
    desperation?
    ignorance?
    stupidity?
    bigotry?

    man to many to pick from
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  10. #390
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Last Seen
    02-13-13 @ 12:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    18,536
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: DADT cloture passes

    Quote Originally Posted by tryreading View Post
    Yes, I am bigoted against those lifestyles you listed that you think are harmless. If people who practice those things think or say I am bigoted against them, my feelings will not be hurt at all.

    But, you don't understand that gay isn't a lifestyle. That's just one of the things you don't get in this debate. You're missing several important points.
    Even should they choose to have incest, as in siblings, you have no say as to what they do. Don't be bigoted, lol. I'm also finding websites where people around the world have married animals. Nope, it can't become more tolerated over time, lol. I believe homosexuality is a choice made from influences. I could also state that you're not getting things and that you're missing important points.

Page 39 of 67 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •