Page 21 of 67 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 210 of 663

Thread: DADT cloture passes

  1. #201
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:17 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,322
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: DADT cloture passes

    Quote Originally Posted by Wake View Post
    I am inclined to suspect a heightened level of "sensitivity" training.

    They weren't flamboyant under DADT.
    Do you think the exchange will have a good selection of assless chaps?
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  2. #202
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    Re: DADT cloture passes

    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    The Village People have never seemed more appropriate.

    When I was in college we hired them for a private concert. It was a blast!!!!!

  3. #203
    Sage
    CriticalThought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    18,125

    Re: DADT cloture passes

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    I will admit you have and unusual perspective on the issue........Most women I know are diagusted by male gay sex but whatever floats your boat..........
    You obsess about daisy chains but don't know about yaoi and fan girls? Dang NP, your knowledge of gay culture is quite skewed.

  4. #204
    Sage
    Guy Incognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Last Seen
    12-02-17 @ 07:43 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    11,216

    Re: DADT cloture passes

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    America has sent a message today to the bigots of this country that they will not be tolerated.
    QFT! Thank God for a return to true American exceptionalism. I'm glad to see an end to this shameful chapter of America's history altogether, but I'll be even gladder when we finally end all institutionalized discrimination against homosexuals altogether.

  5. #205
    Sage
    Guy Incognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Last Seen
    12-02-17 @ 07:43 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    11,216

    Re: DADT cloture passes

    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    You obsess about daisy chains but don't know about yaoi and fan girls? Dang NP, your knowledge of gay culture is quite skewed.
    That sounds like more of a generation gap to me.

  6. #206
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Last Seen
    02-13-13 @ 12:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    18,536
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: DADT cloture passes

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    I would question all second hand information. Where I got the information from and the believability of the story would be be what determined how much I bought into the story. Even some one I knew to be honest telling me a completely believable story would be worthy of question.

    I have done some research into the situation with the British military since they allowed gays to serve openly, and found no evidence that it was overrun by flamboyant gays. In fact, the numbers suggest otherwise, as most gays in the British military are at best selectively open about their sexuality, with some never actually admitting to it, and most only to trusted individuals. Data from either the DoD investigation or the RAND revisit of their investigation into gays in military is my source. You can trust me or I will dig up the data for you.
    Well, I cannot count on you to try as objectively as you can to find instances of Britain being unfairly biased for homosexuals. So much so that they have straight soldiers roleplay and that there are military Gay Parades, as well as unfair "sensitivity" training. I'd rather spend more time searching instances of it on Google or make a thread about it directly to fish for concrete leads on those issues.

  7. #207
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:17 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,322
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: DADT cloture passes

    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    You obsess about daisy chains but don't know about yaoi and fan girls? Dang NP, your knowledge of gay culture is quite skewed.
    Yaoi is Japanese culture. It's not really well known by many in the US. It's like you don't see much Japanese street fashion in the US either.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  8. #208
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:17 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,322
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: DADT cloture passes

    Quote Originally Posted by Wake View Post
    Well, I cannot count on you to try as objectively as you can to find instances of Britain being unfairly biased for homosexuals. So much so that they have straight soldiers roleplay and that there are military Gay Parades, as well as unfair "sensitivity" training. I'd rather spend more time searching instances of it on Google or make a thread about it directly to fish for concrete leads on those issues.
    All you have to do is link to some examples from a reasonable source. I mean if your source is godhatesfags.com, I probably won't give it much credence, but an actual news story on it so I can read and judge, no problem.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  9. #209
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: DADT cloture passes

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Because there is more than one sailor in the thread.

    Navy, you spend one day on a carrier deck during flight ops, then cry to me.
    Try 72 hours on the 01 level during unreps off the coast of Viet Nam........ or breaking out and positiioning 200 pallets of provisions on deck for delivery to the ENTERPRISE from the SACRAMENTO and at the last minute the ENTERPRISE cancels her unrep and tou have 200 pallets with 100 pallets of frozen on deck in 120 degress weather that you have to put back in the hold piece by piece (no elevators like on a carrier)...........Don't think it would effect you though because women would not be in the cargo gang because they would not be able to man handle 75 lb packages of beef......
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  10. #210
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:17 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,322
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: DADT cloture passes

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    Try 72 hours on the 01 level during unreps off the coast of Viet Nam........ or breaking out and positiioning 200 pallets of provisions on deck for delivery to the ENTERPRISE from the SACRAMENTO and at the last minute the ENTERPRISE cancels her unrep and tou have 200 pallets with 100 pallets of frozen on deck in 120 degress weather that you have to put back in the hold piece by piece (no elevators like on a carrier)...........Don't think it would effect you though because women would not be in the cargo gang because they would not be able to man handle 75 lb packages of beef......
    Unreps was cake Navy. Stand in line, pass it over. Unreps is noting compared to flight ops.

    Edit: oh, and we probably have taken this about as far as we should offtopic. Go ahead and get the last word on it if you want though.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

Page 21 of 67 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •