Page 6 of 36 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 351

Thread: House approves repeal of 'don't ask, don't tell'(edited)

  1. #51
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:02 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,285
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: DADT repeal still has a shot!

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You don't get it my left wing friend...Since 1993 gays have had to keep quiet about the sexual preference...People signed up under that law being in effect and now the gov is trying to change their contract with the people.........
    Military regs change all the time Navy. People don't get the option to get out whenever the rules change.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  2. #52
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:02 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,285
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: DADT repeal still has a shot!

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    Most gays that are outted or come forward and admit the are gay to their CO are disccharged with honorable discharges..........
    Correct, but that is not the situation you described.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  3. #53
    The Almighty
    Kelzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Last Seen
    10-21-17 @ 11:47 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    13,534

    Re: DADT repeal still has a shot!

    Quote Originally Posted by navy pride View Post
    you don't get it my left wing friend...since 1993 gays have had to keep quiet about the sexual preference...people signed up under that law being in effect and now the gov is trying to change their contract with the people.........
    It's not in the contract!!!!!
    be humble for you are made of earth; be noble for you are made of stars

    Serbian proverb

  4. #54
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: DADT repeal still has a shot!

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Military regs change all the time Navy. People don't get the option to get out whenever the rules change.
    We are talking about a law here Redress........Everyone is not liberal like you.........as I said some people by their religeous upbringing hate homosexuality.........They did not join the military to be around gays serving openly..........If the gov opts out then they should be allowed to do so to....
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  5. #55
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: DADT repeal still has a shot!

    Quote Originally Posted by Kelzie View Post
    It's not in the contract!!!!!
    DADT is........(Confused)
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  6. #56
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:02 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,285
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: DADT repeal still has a shot!

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    We are talking about a law here Redress........Everyone is not liberal like you.........as I said some people by their religeous upbringing hate homosexuality.........They did not join the military to be around gays serving openly..........If the gov opts out then they should be allowed to do so to....
    OK Navy, here is the document you sign when you enlist these days: http://usmilitary.about.com/library/pdf/enlistment.pdf

    Show me what part of this would be violated is DADT is repealed.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  7. #57
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: DADT repeal still has a shot!

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Correct, but that is not the situation you described.
    As you know I am and old country boy and maybe do not express myself the way I mean...............
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  8. #58
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:02 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,285
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: DADT repeal still has a shot!

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    DADT is........(Confused)
    No it isn't actually. It is part of military regulations and DoD directives that you agree to obey.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  9. #59
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: DADT repeal still has a shot!

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    OK Navy, here is the document you sign when you enlist these days: http://usmilitary.about.com/library/pdf/enlistment.pdf

    Show me what part of this would be violated is DADT is repealed.
    I read it but don't see your point...I think we are in agreement since 1993 what the law is............
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  10. #60
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:02 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,285
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: DADT repeal still has a shot!

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    I read it but don't see your point...I think we are in agreement since 1993 what the law is............
    My point is that no contract is breached.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

Page 6 of 36 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •