Page 56 of 163 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866106156 ... LastLast
Results 551 to 560 of 1624

Thread: 'Don't ask' repeal fails in Senate

  1. #551
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:25 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,264

    Re: 'Don't ask' repeal fails in Senate

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    His own party is sold, it's conservatives who are resisting the military on this. Keep spinning though, it's hilarious to watch.
    Whether or not conservatives are resisting is irrelevant, nothing has been presented in the House which has over a 100 seat Democrat majority. Where is the legislatiion there? As for the Senate, he had more than enough votes earlier in his term and the wind behind his back after being elected but did nothing until almost 2 years later yet you blame the Republicans. There was a blizzard in the midwest yesterday, was that the Republicans fault too?

  2. #552
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:25 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,264

    Re: 'Don't ask' repeal fails in Senate

    Quote Originally Posted by independent_thinker2002 View Post
    Nice race baiting.
    Just quoting "your President" or aren't you paying attention?

  3. #553
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:22 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,315
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: 'Don't ask' repeal fails in Senate

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Whether or not conservatives are resisting is irrelevant, nothing has been presented in the House which has over a 100 seat Democrat majority. Where is the legislatiion there? As for the Senate, he had more than enough votes earlier in his term and the wind behind his back after being elected but did nothing until almost 2 years later yet you blame the Republicans. There was a blizzard in the midwest yesterday, was that the Republicans fault too?
    Do you do anything besides blame others and make excuses and spin?
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  4. #554
    Bus Driver to Hell
    Thorgasm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:12 PM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    68,194

    Re: 'Don't ask' repeal fails in Senate

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Just quoting "your President" or aren't you paying attention?
    Then you either have a major listening comprehension deficit or you are dishonestly twisting what was actually said.
    Quote Originally Posted by faithful_servant View Post
    Being a psychiatric patient does not mean that you are mentally ill.



  5. #555
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:25 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,264

    Re: 'Don't ask' repeal fails in Senate

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Do you do anything besides blame others and make excuses and spin?
    Looks like a little baiting and trolling to me, how about responding to the lack of DADT being on the President's agenda for the past 18 months?

  6. #556
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:25 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,264

    Re: 'Don't ask' repeal fails in Senate

    Quote Originally Posted by independent_thinker2002 View Post
    Then you either have a major listening comprehension deficit or you are dishonestly twisting what was actually said.
    Then post the actual quote, you made the claim

  7. #557
    Bus Driver to Hell
    Thorgasm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:12 PM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    68,194

    Re: 'Don't ask' repeal fails in Senate

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Then post the actual quote, you made the claim
    Actually, you made the claim. You can stop being dishonest anytime now. Or not, it's your integrity and character.
    Quote Originally Posted by faithful_servant View Post
    Being a psychiatric patient does not mean that you are mentally ill.



  8. #558
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:22 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,315
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: 'Don't ask' repeal fails in Senate

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Looks like a little baiting and trolling to me, how about responding to the lack of DADT being on the President's agenda for the past 18 months?
    I did. Damn him for thinking republicans would be reasonable on an issue and do what the military requests.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  9. #559
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,571

    Re: 'Don't ask' repeal fails in Senate

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    When is doubt, run for other topics and hope no one notices. I know it's difficult, but can you, maybe, actually talk about the topic instead of inane whines about Obama?



    Did you not ask "what promised did Obama break?".


    That was you right?




    Talk about whining... Dood you asked the question. Being Snotty does about it doesn't help the debate.


    So if you dont want answers you dont like, dont ask the questions.
    Last edited by ReverendHellh0und; 12-13-10 at 07:21 PM.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  10. #560
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:22 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,315
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: 'Don't ask' repeal fails in Senate

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    What promise did he break. He has said all along that DADT repeal needs to come from congress.
    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendHellh0und View Post
    Did you not ask "what promised did Obama break?".


    That was you right?


    So if you dont want answers you dont like, dont ask the questions.
    Note the direct reference to DADT in my comment. I realize the point had been demolished and you where left with no option but to admit it or try and change the subject, but I had hoped you would go with the honest method.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •