Page 142 of 163 FirstFirst ... 4292132140141142143144152 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,420 of 1624

Thread: 'Don't ask' repeal fails in Senate

  1. #1411
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:25 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,325
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: 'Don't ask' repeal fails in Senate

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Funny how you gave partial docs and chopped off the part tht proved you wrong.
    I linked the whole thing and quoted the portion relevant to the claim I was making. You linked to two huge documents neither one of which said what you claimed, and have yet to show any backup for your claim.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  2. #1412
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,461

    Re: 'Don't ask' repeal fails in Senate

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Never claimed otherwise. What I said is that discharges under DADT are for telling, not for being gay. Almost no one(if any are at all) are discharged for actually being gay.

    Actually, last I heard no discharges are being processed currently for DADT violations at all, but that may have changed.
    You're still wrong.

    If they weren't gay, there wouldn't be anything not to tell...sheeesh!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  3. #1413
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,461

    Re: 'Don't ask' repeal fails in Senate

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    I linked the whole thing and quoted the portion relevant to the claim I was making. You linked to two huge documents neither one of which said what you claimed, and have yet to show any backup for your claim.
    I posted a part of the same regulation that you posted. Mine was on the next page...LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  4. #1414
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:25 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,325
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: 'Don't ask' repeal fails in Senate

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    You're still wrong.

    If they weren't gay, there wouldn't be anything not to tell...sheeesh!!
    Actually, some straits who want to get out of their contract are using DADT to get a favorable discharge with little fuss.

    Further, whether there was anything to tell about or not, it's the tell that gets you the discharge, not being gay.

    Some interesting reading for you: http://sldn.3cdn.net/48ee19f69cf2e4d028_54m6bri8u.pdf

    Note this comes from a pro-repeal organization, but their primary purpose is to protect gays serving and goes into great detail what will get people discharged and how the process works and so on. Take it for what it is worth, but I have not caught this group in factual errors.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  5. #1415
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:25 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,325
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: 'Don't ask' repeal fails in Senate

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    I posted a part of the same regulation that you posted. Mine was on the next page...LOL
    I am referring to your claim that there was a regulation against opposite sexes showering together. You claimed it, never documented it despite a couple failed attempts.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  6. #1416
    Student
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Last Seen
    03-29-11 @ 08:00 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    178

    Re: 'Don't ask' repeal fails in Senate

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Who's email got hacked?
    Mike Almy. Is it acceptable? And how many gays do you actually know?
    "This would be the best of all possible worlds, if there were no religion in it." -John Adams

  7. #1417
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,461

    Re: 'Don't ask' repeal fails in Senate

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    I am referring to your claim that there was a regulation against opposite sexes showering together. You claimed it, never documented it despite a couple failed attempts.
    I can't find the actual regulation, but obviously it exists, because--in the army at least--males and females can't share billets.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  8. #1418
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,461

    Re: 'Don't ask' repeal fails in Senate

    Quote Originally Posted by qwertyuiop View Post
    Mike Almy. Is it acceptable? And how many gays do you actually know?
    Of course hacking someone's email isn't acceptable. But, what's your point?

    And, what's me knowing someone who is gay, have to do with a ****ing thing? But, to answer your question: **** if I know! I don't care if any of my friends are gay.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  9. #1419
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:25 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,325
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: 'Don't ask' repeal fails in Senate

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    I can't find the actual regulation, but obviously it exists, because--in the army at least--males and females can't share billets.
    Because something does not happen does not mean that there is a regulation to stop it from happening.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  10. #1420
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:25 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,325
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: 'Don't ask' repeal fails in Senate

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Who's email got hacked?
    Mike Almy : The Faces of DADT (by Servicemembers United)

    AS I understand it, hack is the wrong word to use. Unlawful access would be correct though.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •