Page 141 of 163 FirstFirst ... 4191131139140141142143151 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,410 of 1624

Thread: 'Don't ask' repeal fails in Senate

  1. #1401
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:33 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,328
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: 'Don't ask' repeal fails in Senate

    Speaking of regs, have you found that reg that said the opposite sex could not shower together yet? Funny how you never did show that, but are quick to insist on documentation.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  2. #1402
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:33 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,328
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: 'Don't ask' repeal fails in Senate

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Why not post the rest of it, so those not familiar with the information can see what it really says.
    You wanted me to quote the entire thing, instead of just the actual directive? What exactly are you talking about, quote the part you think I left out, I provided a link for you.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  3. #1403
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,465

    Re: 'Don't ask' repeal fails in Senate

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    http://www.sldn.org/page/-/Website/T...%20Statute.pdf



    Sorry for the crappy formatting, it's a pdf and I am not going back over the whole thing and removing line breaks. Note number 2 and 3. 2 is the one that almost all DADT discharges come from, since 1 is hard to prove and 3 is rare.


    Here's the part that you left out, that proves you wrong.

    c. Separation policy. Homosexual conduct is grounds for separation from the Army under the terms set forth in
    paragraph a(3). AR 600–8–24, AR 635–200, AR 135–175, and AR 135–178 govern Army separation policies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  4. #1404
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,465

    Re: 'Don't ask' repeal fails in Senate

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    You wanted me to quote the entire thing, instead of just the actual directive? What exactly are you talking about, quote the part you think I left out, I provided a link for you.
    You didn't quote the entire thing, only part of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  5. #1405
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: 'Don't ask' repeal fails in Senate

    Quote Originally Posted by winston53660 View Post
    I like your posts I also like Redress' posts.
    Although I disagree with Redress on almost every issue I find her to be fair and most of all she is a shipmate,,,,,,,,,,I can't say the same for DD whose stalking and stale rhetoric has grown old and boring.........I rarely respond to him anymore because when I do I get in trouble besides he never brings up anything new to the table.............
    Last edited by Navy Pride; 12-15-10 at 10:16 PM.
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  6. #1406
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,465

    Re: 'Don't ask' repeal fails in Senate

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Speaking of regs, have you found that reg that said the opposite sex could not shower together yet? Funny how you never did show that, but are quick to insist on documentation.
    Funny how you gave partial docs and chopped off the part tht proved you wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  7. #1407
    Student
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Last Seen
    03-29-11 @ 08:00 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    178

    Re: 'Don't ask' repeal fails in Senate

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    What the hell are you even talking about, cuz?
    The hypothetical was that being Jewish in the military was the same policy as DADT. A Jewish service member writes an private email to his Rabbi. His email is hacked by his superiors. They find out he is Jewish. They kick him out. Is that acceptable, or is that only ok for gay people?
    And let me ask you another question "cuz." How many gay people do you actually know?
    "This would be the best of all possible worlds, if there were no religion in it." -John Adams

  8. #1408
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:33 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,328
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: 'Don't ask' repeal fails in Senate

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Here's the part that you left out, that proves you wrong.
    Never claimed otherwise. What I said is that discharges under DADT are for telling, not for being gay. Almost no one(if any are at all) are discharged for actually being gay.

    Actually, last I heard no discharges are being processed currently for DADT violations at all, but that may have changed.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  9. #1409
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:33 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,328
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: 'Don't ask' repeal fails in Senate

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    Although I disagree with Redress on almost every issue I find her to be fair and most of all she is a shipmate,,,,,,,,,,I can't say the same for DD whose stalking and stale rhetoric has grown old and boring.........I rarely respond to him anymore because when I do I get in trouble besides he never brings up anything new to the table.............
    Moderator's Warning:
    'Don't ask' repeal fails in SenateNavy, don't do this. Let it go.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  10. #1410
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,465

    Re: 'Don't ask' repeal fails in Senate

    Quote Originally Posted by qwertyuiop View Post
    The hypothetical was that being Jewish in the military was the same policy as DADT. A Jewish service member writes an private email to his Rabbi. His email is hacked by his superiors. They find out he is Jewish. They kick him out. Is that acceptable, or is that only ok for gay people?
    And let me ask you another question "cuz." How many gay people do you actually know?
    Who's email got hacked?
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •