Page 112 of 163 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112113114122162 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 1624

Thread: 'Don't ask' repeal fails in Senate

  1. #1111
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: 'Don't ask' repeal fails in Senate

    Quote Originally Posted by WeAreReborn View Post
    But that is irrelevant now. What is your point?
    Ask Critical thoughts..........
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  2. #1112
    Sage
    roguenuke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    29,037

    Re: 'Don't ask' repeal fails in Senate

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    Ask Critical thoughts..........
    Or you could explain why you think that your belief that gay guys on a ship making daisy chains (possible, but not likely) has been prevented by DADT (although apparently a complete ban didn't prevent them) while rules against any sexual activity aboard ship can't prevent this?
    "A woman is like a teabag, you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water." - Eleanor Roosevelt

    Keep your religion out of other people's marriages.

  3. #1113
    Sage
    CriticalThought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    18,136

    Re: 'Don't ask' repeal fails in Senate

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    Ask Critical thoughts..........
    I have no idea why you are obsessed with gay sex acts from the 70s.

  4. #1114
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: 'Don't ask' repeal fails in Senate

    Quote Originally Posted by roguenuke View Post
    Or you could explain why you think that your belief that gay guys on a ship making daisy chains (possible, but not likely) has been prevented by DADT (although apparently a complete ban didn't prevent them) while rules against any sexual activity aboard ship can't prevent this?
    I never said anything about gay men aboard ship making daisy chains...........
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  5. #1115
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:10 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,348
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: 'Don't ask' repeal fails in Senate

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    Try and keep up, it was a response to CT who said he is a gay man and never heard of daisy chains.........
    Navy, you should not try and learn about gay sex from pornos. You will get the wrong ideas.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  6. #1116
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: 'Don't ask' repeal fails in Senate

    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    I have no idea why you are obsessed with gay sex acts from the 70s.
    Tell my wife, 3 kids and 8 grandchildren...........When the AIDS virus came out the bath houses being closed in Frisco and Seattle were in all the papers..............
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  7. #1117
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: 'Don't ask' repeal fails in Senate

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Navy, you should not try and learn about gay sex from pornos. You will get the wrong ideas.
    All these comedians out of work and then you got Redress....Don't quit your day job sweetie........
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  8. #1118
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:10 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,348
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: 'Don't ask' repeal fails in Senate

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    All these comedians out of work and then you got Redress....Don't quit your day job sweetie........
    It was a serious comment. When even gay people don't know about the sex act you are talking about, that should tell you alot.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  9. #1119
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: 'Don't ask' repeal fails in Senate

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    It was a serious comment. When even gay people don't know about the sex act you are talking about, that should tell you alot.
    Sorry I don't believe he had not heard the term unless he is to young..........
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  10. #1120
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:10 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,348
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: 'Don't ask' repeal fails in Senate

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    Sorry I don't believe he had not heard the term unless he is to young..........
    "Believe" is the key word. You can "believe" pretty much anything, but here is a hint for you: most gays did not, nor do they, take part in wild orgies. It's something that you may dream about, but it is not reality. Most gays are surprisingly straitlaced.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •