Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 115

Thread: Berkeley Mulls Resolution to Honor Army Private Accused of Leaks

  1. #1
    Sage
    Erod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    North Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:47 AM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,073

    Berkeley Mulls Resolution to Honor Army Private Accused of Leaks

    FoxNews.com - California Town Mulls Resolution to Honor Army Private Accused of Passing Secret Info to WikiLeaks

    Amid calls from some politicians to press treason charges -- which could carry the death penalty -- against whoever leaked secret cables to WikiLeaks, the Berkeley, Calif., City Council is entertaining a resolution to declare that an Army private accused of leaking some classified information to the website is an American hero.

    City Peace and Justice Commissioner Bob Meola, who authored the resolution, told the San Francisco Chronicle that Pfc. Bradley Manning, 22, is a patriot who deserves a medal.

    "If he did what he's accused of doing, he's a patriot and should get a medal," Meola told the newspaper. "I think the war criminals should be the ones prosecuted, not the whistle-blowers."
    Ah yes, the liberals just love a good America hater.

    How long until the first Julian Assange statue is erected in front of the town hall at Berkley?

    Libs now have their new superheroes. I'm sure it's just killing Obama and Holder to have to prosecute this guy. He is, after all, everything they aspire to be.

    And now, the Debate Politics cast of liberals are up next to attack me, too! Grab some popcorn.
    Last edited by Erod; 12-08-10 at 06:07 PM.

  2. #2
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,500

    Re: Berkeley Mulls Resolution to Honor Army Private Accused of Leaks

    Why am I not surprised? I wonder if Jane Fonda will be there to rub elbows with a fellow traitor.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  3. #3
    Sage
    Erod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    North Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:47 AM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,073

    Re: Berkeley Mulls Resolution to Honor Army Private Accused of Leaks

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Why am I not surprised? I wonder if Jane Fonda will be there to rub elbows with a fellow traitor.
    Not sure, but it's a short drive for Nancy Pelosi. Or, at least for her driver. Or unless she decides to fly her private jet across the bay.

  4. #4
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:11 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,331
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Berkeley Mulls Resolution to Honor Army Private Accused of Leaks

    It's nice to see that there is no issue that people won't try and narrowmindedly put into categories they can kinda sorta understand almost.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  5. #5
    Sage

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Undisclosed
    Last Seen
    03-18-13 @ 02:59 PM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,544

    Re: Berkeley Mulls Resolution to Honor Army Private Accused of Leaks

    Berkeley's infrastructure is crumbling, and this is how the Berkeley public officials use their time?

  6. #6
    Sage
    Erod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    North Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:47 AM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,073

    Re: Berkeley Mulls Resolution to Honor Army Private Accused of Leaks

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    It's nice to see that there is no issue that people won't try and narrowmindedly put into categories they can kinda sorta understand almost.
    So help me to understand the best way to honor spies. I'm a little rusty.

  7. #7
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:11 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,331
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Berkeley Mulls Resolution to Honor Army Private Accused of Leaks

    Quote Originally Posted by Erod View Post
    So help me to understand the best way to honor spies. I'm a little rusty.
    Nice straw man. We should not honor spies, I have not said we should honor spies. I have not implied we should honor spies. In point of fact, nothing I posted had anything to do with Manning, only with the kind of people who try and make something which is not partisan into something which is.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  8. #8
    Sage

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Undisclosed
    Last Seen
    03-18-13 @ 02:59 PM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,544

    Re: Berkeley Mulls Resolution to Honor Army Private Accused of Leaks

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    ...We should not honor spies, I have not said we should honor spies.
    Nathan Hale.

  9. #9
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,500

    Re: Berkeley Mulls Resolution to Honor Army Private Accused of Leaks

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Nice straw man. We should not honor spies, I have not said we should honor spies. I have not implied we should honor spies. In point of fact, nothing I posted had anything to do with Manning, only with the kind of people who try and make something which is not partisan into something which is.
    How is berating a university, for honoring a traitor, partisan? Wouldn't you agree that any college honchos in this country, who would even consider honoring a traitor, have **** between their ears?

    Or, are you refraining from badmouthing Berkley, in fear of losing your Liberal pledge pin and not being allowed into the Liberal treehouse anymore? Now, that, would be partisan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  10. #10
    Sage
    Erod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    North Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:47 AM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,073

    Re: Berkeley Mulls Resolution to Honor Army Private Accused of Leaks

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Nice straw man. We should not honor spies, I have not said we should honor spies. I have not implied we should honor spies. In point of fact, nothing I posted had anything to do with Manning, only with the kind of people who try and make something which is not partisan into something which is.
    What is Berkley contemplating?

    Honoring a spy. That's all I said.

    If you're denying that Berkley is liberal, that I just don't know what to say anymore.
    Last edited by Erod; 12-08-10 at 06:32 PM.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •