Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 115

Thread: Berkeley Mulls Resolution to Honor Army Private Accused of Leaks

  1. #91
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,740

    Re: Berkeley Mulls Resolution to Honor Army Private Accused of Leaks

    Quote Originally Posted by Catz Part Deux View Post
    So, you don't think that the story about dyncorp paying for child sex slaves should be public consumption.

    Why?

    As citizens, you don't think we are entitled to know about gross misuses of our tax dollars?

    actually I think that should absolutely should have come out, and if traitor benning went to say the NYT with THIS story instead of everything he could get his pretty little hands on, you'd have a point, he would be a "whistle blower". however, this we know is not what traitor benning did.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  2. #92
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,740

    Re: Berkeley Mulls Resolution to Honor Army Private Accused of Leaks

    Oh and I pulled a catz, I meant manning for everywhere I posted Benning.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  3. #93
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Redneck Riviera
    Last Seen
    07-09-11 @ 06:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,728

    Re: Berkeley Mulls Resolution to Honor Army Private Accused of Leaks

    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendHellh0und View Post
    Oh and I pulled a catz, I meant manning for everywhere I posted Benning.
    Dude, that was me pulling a hellhound.

  4. #94
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,740

    Re: Berkeley Mulls Resolution to Honor Army Private Accused of Leaks

    Quote Originally Posted by Catz Part Deux View Post
    Were you there? You speak so definitively, as if you know the guy.


    Not carnally.



    Wikileaks leaker angry over treatment of gays by military - National Law Enforcement | Examiner.com
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  5. #95
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,740

    Re: Berkeley Mulls Resolution to Honor Army Private Accused of Leaks

    Quote Originally Posted by Catz Part Deux View Post
    Dude, that was me pulling a hellhound.

    You said benning first, then caught yourself, but you put the seed in my awesome mind.....
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  6. #96
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Redneck Riviera
    Last Seen
    07-09-11 @ 06:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,728

    Re: Berkeley Mulls Resolution to Honor Army Private Accused of Leaks

    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendHellh0und View Post
    You said benning first, then caught yourself, but you put the seed in my awesome mind.....
    It's because of the awesome power I wield over your brain.

  7. #97
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,740

    Re: Berkeley Mulls Resolution to Honor Army Private Accused of Leaks

    Quote Originally Posted by Catz Part Deux View Post
    It's because of the awesome power I wield over your brain.



    Shorteh, it's not the brain the Good Reverend wants you to wield. :pimdpaddy:
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  8. #98
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Redneck Riviera
    Last Seen
    07-09-11 @ 06:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,728

    Re: Berkeley Mulls Resolution to Honor Army Private Accused of Leaks

    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendHellh0und View Post
    actually I think that should absolutely should have come out, and if traitor benning went to say the NYT with THIS story instead of everything he could get his pretty little hands on, you'd have a point, he would be a "whistle blower". however, this we know is not what traitor benning did.
    I agree that Private Manning should be prosecuted. He clearly violated his sworn oath. However, i see little difference between this story being published by Wikileaks and it being published by the NY Times.

    The real question is...would the NY Times have published it. To date, they haven't touched it with a ten foot pole. Why is that, do you think? It is newsworthy, wouldn't you say?

    Do you think it's because they've gotten a little too cozy with the current (and possibly former) administration to out their dirty laundry? Why has the Guardian UK jumped on this story, but the NY Times has refused to run it?

    Do you, at this point in time, trust our media outlets to hold the government accountable? I don't.

    Here's the thing, HH. How many stories has the NY Times bolloxed or passed up on in the past 5 years?
    Last edited by Catz Part Deux; 12-09-10 at 04:07 PM.

  9. #99
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,740

    Re: Berkeley Mulls Resolution to Honor Army Private Accused of Leaks

    Quote Originally Posted by Catz Part Deux View Post
    I agree that Private Manning should be prosecuted. He clearly violated his sworn oath. However, i see little difference between this story being published by Wikileaks and it being published by the NY Times.

    The real question is...would the NY Times have published it. To date, they haven't touched it with a ten foot pole. Why is that, do you think? It is newsworthy, wouldn't you say?

    Do you think it's because they've gotten a little too cozy with the current (and possibly former) administration to out their dirty laundry? Why has the Guardian UK jumped on this story, but the NY Times has refused to run it?

    Do you, at this point in time, trust our media outlets to hold the government accountable? I don't.

    Here's the thing, HH. How many stories has the NY Times bolloxed or passed up on in the past 5 years?


    I don't trust any of the media, from fox to npr.


    My point is, if he even went to assface with ONLY the dyncorp story, and his motivations were indeed that of a whistleblower instead of an angry gay activists, I'd have more sympathy for traitor manning.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  10. #100
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Redneck Riviera
    Last Seen
    07-09-11 @ 06:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,728

    Re: Berkeley Mulls Resolution to Honor Army Private Accused of Leaks

    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendHellh0und View Post
    I don't trust any of the media, from fox to npr.


    My point is, if he even went to assface with ONLY the dyncorp story, and his motivations were indeed that of a whistleblower instead of an angry gay activists, I'd have more sympathy for traitor manning.
    I agree. The one thing I like about wikileaks is that it allows ME to read, without spin, what happened, what was said, etc. What media outlet can we say that about in the U.S. these days?

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •