Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 172

Thread: Arrest made in plot to blow up area military recruiting center

  1. #11
    cookies crumble
    ARealConservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    04-21-17 @ 09:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    14,518

    Re: Arrest made in plot to blow up area military recruiting center

    Quote Originally Posted by Erod View Post
    Possible. Could be a Code Pinker.
    or simply bipolar

  2. #12
    Sage
    Erod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    North Texas
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:15 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,036

    Re: Arrest made in plot to blow up area military recruiting center

    Quote Originally Posted by arealconservative View Post
    or simply bipolar
    it was keith olbermann, you say?

  3. #13
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:10 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,618

    Re: Arrest made in plot to blow up area military recruiting center

    Quote Originally Posted by MaggieD View Post
    Jet, remember that contest you were going to run and someone suggested you make it a donation to DP instead? In that vein, if you're willing, I'll wager you a $20 donation to DP that this jamoke has a Middle Eastern name. Put your money where your mouth is? ;-)
    Take the bet!!! He is Nicaraguan...but recently converted to Islam.

  4. #14
    cookies crumble
    ARealConservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    04-21-17 @ 09:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    14,518

    Re: Arrest made in plot to blow up area military recruiting center

    Quote Originally Posted by Erod View Post
    it was keith olbermann, you say?
    people with bipolar are at least likeable some percentage of the time.

  5. #15
    Noblesse oblige
    Ockham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    01-27-17 @ 07:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    23,909
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Arrest made in plot to blow up area military recruiting center

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    Take the bet!!! He is Nicaraguan...but recently converted to Islam.
    And converts to Islam commonly change their name.

    Quote Originally Posted by FoxNews

    Antonio Martinez, a Muslim convert who called himself Muhammed Hussain, was arrested and will appear in federal court on Wednesday, Fox News confirms.
    Authorities Make Arrest in Alleged Plot to Blow Up Military Recruitment Center - FoxNews.com


    I think if Thomas Jefferson were looking down, the author of the Bill of Rights, on whats being proposed here, hed agree with it. He would agree that the First Amendment cannot be absolute. - Chuck Schumer (D). Yet, Madison and Mason wrote the Bill of Rights, according to Sheila Jackson Lee, 400 years ago. Yup, it's a fact.


  6. #16
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:10 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,618

    Re: Arrest made in plot to blow up area military recruiting center

    Quote Originally Posted by Ockham View Post
    Nope...you would still lose the bet. I mean...just because he CALLS himself something that doesnt change his name. I mean...look at all the things people call YOU...

    On the plus side...its a little late for Thanksgiving wishes but I offer my thanks that so many of these would be terrorists are so absofreqinlutely STOOPID...

    Edit: that is a GREAT pic!!!

  7. #17
    Sage
    Erod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    North Texas
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:15 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,036

    Re: Arrest made in plot to blow up area military recruiting center

    Muhammed Hussain.

    Well, the suspense was just killing me.

    Shocked, I tell you. I'm absolutely shocked.

  8. #18
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    GA
    Last Seen
    12-12-10 @ 09:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    258

    Re: Arrest made in plot to blow up area military recruiting center

    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    Eager for this to be a muslim terrorist are we?

    And so if it's a right wing Christain group you'll say they were named for PC reasons?
    When was the last time a right christian group were blamed for a terrorist plot? But lets see, how many Islam terrorists attacks must we put up with daily before you leftys realize that they are the cause of the majority of terrorists attacks. But dont let the facts get in your way of defending Muslim terrorists. Funny how the left is always coming down against the right for blaming, and rightly so, Islam for its terrorist attacks when they have so much in common with Muslim terrorism.

    Lets list what they both have in common:

    Both hate what American stands for.
    Both are at war with the America right for standing and fighting back against terrorism because we are not cowards that will hide from it.
    Both believe the terrorists are terrorists because American created them to be so.
    Both believe America OWNS them something for her prosperity.
    America is the great evil of the world.


    I know I missed a few but you get the piont.

  9. #19
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:10 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,618

    Re: Arrest made in plot to blow up area military recruiting center

    Quote Originally Posted by Heavy Duty View Post
    When was the last time a right christian group were blamed for a terrorist plot? But lets see, how many Islam terrorists attacks must we put up with daily before you leftys realize that they are the cause of the majority of terrorists attacks. But dont let the facts get in your way of defending Muslim terrorists. Funny how the left is always coming down against the right for blaming, and rightly so, Islam for its terrorist attacks when they have so much in common with Muslim terrorism.

    Lets list what they both have in common:

    Both hate what American stands for.
    Both are at war with the America right for standing and fighting back against terrorism because we are not cowards that will hide from it.
    Both believe the terrorists are terrorists because American created them to be so.
    Both believe America OWNS them something for her prosperity.
    America is the great evil of the world.


    I know I missed a few but you get the piont.
    Surely it doesnt shock you by now that certain liberals will literally trip over themselves rushing to the keyboard to pound out a defense of Muslims over the 'unfair' connection to extremist 'Muslims', or that they will typically attack Christianity as their primary defensive salvo? (regradless of the fact that so regularly it is proven to in fact BE a Muslim...I know...shocking, right? )

  10. #20
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    GA
    Last Seen
    12-12-10 @ 09:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    258

    Re: Arrest made in plot to blow up area military recruiting center

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    Surely it doesnt shock you by now that certain liberals will literally trip over themselves rushing to the keyboard to pound out a defense of Muslims over the 'unfair' connection to extremist 'Muslims', or that they will typically attack Christianity as their primary defensive salvo? (regradless of the fact that so regularly it is proven to in fact BE a Muslim...I know...shocking, right? )
    Yes then they will claim they are not liberals but side with liberalism on almost every issue.

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •