Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 19 of 19

Thread: Elizabeth Edwards Dies at Age 61 After Battle With Cancer

  1. #11
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    Re: Elizabeth Edwards Dies at Age 61 After Battle With Cancer

    Quote Originally Posted by Erod View Post
    And has anyone ever punched their ticket to hell more resoundingly than John Edwards?

    The worst part of this is that they had young children (12 and 10), and they're left with their puke-of-a-man father.

    R.I.P.

    Maybe Newt Gingrich

  2. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    GA
    Last Seen
    12-12-10 @ 09:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    258

    Re: Elizabeth Edwards Dies at Age 61 After Battle With Cancer

    Quote Originally Posted by winston53660 View Post
    Maybe Newt Gingrich
    Maybe Bill Clinton. But who could blame Billy with a bitch like Hillary for a wife.

  3. #13
    Sage
    Crosscheck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:05 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    6,474

    Re: Elizabeth Edwards Dies at Age 61 After Battle With Cancer

    Quote Originally Posted by Erod View Post
    And has anyone ever punched their ticket to hell more resoundingly than John Edwards?

    The worst part of this is that they had young children (12 and 10), and they're left with their puke-of-a-man father.

    R.I.P.
    You can save your crocodile tears as it is obvious you really don't care at all about this woman's life. It is just an opportunity to bring your partisan bile into the thread.
    If John Edwards had been elected one can pretty much bet you would been first in line to make fun of her.
    I bet you feel the same way about John McCain.

  4. #14
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,617

    Re: Elizabeth Edwards Dies at Age 61 After Battle With Cancer

    Quote Originally Posted by Crosscheck View Post
    You can save your crocodile tears as it is obvious you really don't care at all about this woman's life. It is just an opportunity to bring your partisan bile into the thread.
    If John Edwards had been elected one can pretty much bet you would been first in line to make fun of her.
    I bet you feel the same way about John McCain.
    you seem rather bitter. those tax cuts causing you some episodes of disruptive bowel disorders and projectile vomiting?



  5. #15
    Sage
    pbrauer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    11-27-15 @ 03:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,394

    Re: Elizabeth Edwards Dies at Age 61 After Battle With Cancer

    Rest in Peace Mrs. Edwards, you are an inspiration to many.


  6. #16
    Sage
    Crosscheck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:05 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    6,474

    Re: Elizabeth Edwards Dies at Age 61 After Battle With Cancer

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    you seem rather bitter. those tax cuts causing you some episodes of disruptive bowel disorders and projectile vomiting?
    Having a hard time seeing through your crocodile tears too?

  7. #17
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,617

    Re: Elizabeth Edwards Dies at Age 61 After Battle With Cancer

    Quote Originally Posted by Crosscheck View Post
    Having a hard time seeing through your crocodile tears too?
    yeah I know how the moonbat left thinks. if a liberal dies conservatives are all secretely cheering.

    that's rather sick but then again its common among the bitter left



  8. #18
    
    TheGirlNextDoor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    09-24-14 @ 02:31 AM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    20,033
    Blog Entries
    21

    Re: Elizabeth Edwards Dies at Age 61 After Battle With Cancer

    Moderator's Warning:
    Elizabeth Edwards Dies at Age 61 After Battle With CancerBack on topic please.
    Fool me once, shame on you.
    Fool me twice....shame on me.

  9. #19
    Sage
    Crosscheck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:05 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    6,474

    Re: Elizabeth Edwards Dies at Age 61 After Battle With Cancer

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGirlNextDoor View Post
    Moderator's Warning:
    Elizabeth Edwards Dies at Age 61 After Battle With CancerBack on topic please.
    I apologize for allowing myself to stoop to the level of others here. This thread should be more respectful to the lady who know fault of her had her life shorten by cancer.
    There have been many improvements in the fight of cancer. But some forms still basically leave one with a death sentence. Once a cancer has entered the lymphatic system it is almost impossible to slow down the spread.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •