Page 43 of 48 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 430 of 477

Thread: Wikileaks founder Julian Assange arrested in London

  1. #421
    Global Moderator
    The Truth is out there.
    Kal'Stang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry ID USA
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    32,880
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Wikileaks founder Julian Assange arrested in London

    Quote Originally Posted by kingofmars100 View Post
    i think that wikileaks should stop publishing until they have a more transparent and developed method of reviewing classified documents that they know won't jeopardize innocents. Do you think that it's safe for a group of hackers to deem what's safe and unsafe?
    Actually thier method is based on themselves AND the news agencies that they send the info to. For example: when the NY Times recieved the Pentagon Papers from wikileaks the NY Times also vetted the material before publishing. From what I can understand the papers were not released until after it was vetted by the news agencies that it was sent to also. I would have to say that that is a pretty good vetting process.

    Granted I don't know if it is still that way. But to me it doesn't really matter who vets it. And the fact that they are former hackers means nothing to me also. The material that they send out now was not obtained via hacking (at least on their part..not sure of Mannings part) so the fact that they were hackers previously is immaterial.
    I have an answer for everything...you may not like the answer or it may not satisfy your curiosity..but it will still be an answer. ~ Kal'Stang

    My mind and my heart are saying I'm in my twenties. My body is pointing at my mind and heart and laughing its ass off. ~ Kal'Stang

  2. #422
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 06:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,740

    Re: Wikileaks founder Julian Assange arrested in London

    Quote Originally Posted by Demon of Light View Post
    I do not doubt that he was angry about such a policy as any gay man would be, but your claim that he was leaking information because he was angry about don't ask don't tell is baseless slander.

    If it were "baseless" i wouldnt have given you a link. Face it your boy was upset about dadt and decided the best way to be a gay activist was to commit treason.

    He needs to be hung.



    I have no disdain for people who join the military. I do have disdain for war and the act of killing in general. Are you telling me you do not?

    meh, some people need killing.
    Last edited by ReverendHellh0und; 12-10-10 at 07:34 AM.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  3. #423
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Perth, Western Australia
    Last Seen
    10-15-12 @ 02:04 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    523

    Re: Wikileaks founder Julian Assange arrested in London

    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendHellh0und View Post
    If it were "baseless" i wouldnt have given you a link. Face it your boy was upset about dadt and decided the best way to be a gay activist was to commit treason.

    He needs to be hung.
    Gay activist? Where's the evidence for that :S

    Haha, hanging him. You have high class, I'll give you that much .

    Even if I conceded that he's some sort of evil America-hater the most I'd roll for is 15 years. But I don't, I think he should be lauded as a national hero, and Assange an international hero.


  4. #424
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 06:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,740

    Re: Wikileaks founder Julian Assange arrested in London

    Quote Originally Posted by SirPwn4lot View Post
    Gay activist? Where's the evidence for that :S

    Do I really need to link to the numerous articles yet again?


    Haha, hanging him. You have high class, I'll give you that much .

    The Good Reverend thanks you for noticing however flattery doesnt win debates.


    Even if I conceded that he's some sort of evil America-hater the most I'd roll for is 15 years. But I don't, I think he should be lauded as a national hero, and Assange an international hero.


    Uhm the penalty for treason at a time of war is death. He betrayed not only his country but his fellow soldiers.

    He needs to swing like the treasonous dog that he is.


    Assface needs a bullet in his face anus.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  5. #425
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Perth, Western Australia
    Last Seen
    10-15-12 @ 02:04 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    523

    Re: Wikileaks founder Julian Assange arrested in London

    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendHellh0und View Post
    Do I really need to link to the numerous articles yet again?
    No, but there are 43 pages in this thread, think you could tell me which pages you linked them on? Thanks a lot!

    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendHellh0und View Post
    The Good Reverend thanks you for noticing however flattery doesnt win debates.
    Really? This is a debate? It seems to be a healthy discussion... but okay, whatever floats your boat.

    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendHellh0und View Post
    Uhm the penalty for treason at a time of war is death. He betrayed not only his country but his fellow soldiers.
    I didn't dispute that, I said what I think he should get if I bought your argument, ergo "Even if I conceded that he's some sort of evil America-hater the most I'd roll for is 15 years"

    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendHellh0und View Post
    He needs to swing like the treasonous dog that he is.
    "Until 1961, the last military execution to date, hanging was the sole and official method. Later, the military introduced the electric chair, which was never used.[4] Currently, lethal injection is the sole method.[2]"

    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendHellh0und View Post
    Assface needs a bullet in his face anus.
    The Espionage Act has never been successfully used in this context before. Also, the last people to be executed for espionage were the Rosenbergs in 1953, I doubt they'll break this roll without some actual evidence of significant harm caused. Also, since the Act, the Rosenbergs(who had a role equivalent to Pvt. Manning, by the way), further expansion of free speech has taken place, which could be an issue. Also, the federal government doesn't use death by firing squad. Also, firing squads don't aim for your ass, or your face, or your ass-face. Also, most nations in Europe (where he is) have rules against the death penalty, so that could make extradition problematic with that punishment still on the table. Also, the 1961 treaty between Sweden and the United States lists the offenses that qualify for extradition, and espionage is not among them. Also, this:

    Quote Originally Posted by Article
    "To the extent there are gaps in our laws," Holder continued, "we will move to close those gaps, which is not to say . . . that anybody at this point, because of their citizenship or their residence, is not a target or a subject of an investigation that's ongoing." He did not indicate that Assange is being investigated for possible violations of the Espionage Act.
    Also, Sweden can't extradite him until the business with the sex crimes allegations
    that he's wanted for questioning over are cleared up. Also, Sweden isn't full of **** (I consider this to be the greatest obstacle to your plan to kill Assange)

    You have an innumerable amount of serious obstacles to getting him shot in his assface. Unless you mean something extrajudicial.

  6. #426
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 06:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,740

    Re: Wikileaks founder Julian Assange arrested in London

    Quote Originally Posted by SirPwn4lot View Post
    No, but there are 43 pages in this thread, think you could tell me which pages you linked them on? Thanks a lot!
    Nope, you can do the work yourself.

    but here is yet another one.


    Bradley Manning, suspected source of Wikileaks documents, raged on his Facebook page - Telegraph


    "Take me for who I am, or face the consequences!" -Traitor manning.





    Really? This is a debate? It seems to be a healthy discussion... but okay, whatever floats your boat.

    Any talk of the Greatness that is the Good Reverend is healthy.


    I didn't dispute that, I said what I think he should get if I bought your argument, ergo "Even if I conceded that he's some sort of evil America-hater the most I'd roll for is 15 years"

    Well the law disagrees with you my friend.


    "Until 1961, the last military execution to date, hanging was the sole and official method. Later, the military introduced the electric chair, which was never used.[4] Currently, lethal injection is the sole method.[2]"



    The Espionage Act has never been successfully used in this context before. Also, the last people to be executed for espionage were the Rosenbergs in 1953, I doubt they'll break this roll without some actual evidence of significant harm caused. Also, since the Act, the Rosenbergs(who had a role equivalent to Pvt. Manning, by the way), further expansion of free speech has taken place, which could be an issue. Also, the federal government doesn't use death by firing squad. Also, firing squads don't aim for your ass, or your face, or your ass-face. Also, most nations in Europe (where he is) have rules against the death penalty, so that could make extradition problematic with that punishment still on the table. Also, the 1961 treaty between Sweden and the United States lists the offenses that qualify for extradition, and espionage is not among them. Also, this:



    Also, Sweden can't extradite him until the business with the sex crimes allegations
    that he's wanted for questioning over are cleared up. Also, Sweden isn't full of **** (I consider this to be the greatest obstacle to your plan to kill Assange)

    You have an innumerable amount of serious obstacles to getting him shot in his assface. Unless you mean something extrajudicial.


    Don't really care. Traitors and spies should be dealt with.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  7. #427
    Guru

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 01:06 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,469

    Re: Wikileaks founder Julian Assange arrested in London

    Quote Originally Posted by Kal'Stang View Post
    Umm...you DO know that there are more people in a country than just thier government right? You also DO know that those other countries also have news media that we have access to right?

    Try thinking outside the box a bit ok?
    So your statement that the USA relationship to other countries has not been negatively affected is based solely on what has been made public? Interesting, stupid but interesting.

    .

  8. #428
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Perth, Western Australia
    Last Seen
    10-15-12 @ 02:04 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    523

    Re: Wikileaks founder Julian Assange arrested in London

    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendHellh0und View Post
    Nope, you can do the work yourself.
    Fine by me, it was just a request.

    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendHellh0und View Post
    That particular one seemed to just randomly assert it, however, I did track down an official support site that confirms this (that he is a homosexual [which for some reason I keep typing out in the wrong order ])


    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendHellh0und View Post
    "Take me for who I am, or face the consequences!" -Traitor manning.
    He is a homosexual (as we've established), but without providing any context to that quote it could apply to anything. Just saying.

    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendHellh0und View Post
    Any talk of the Greatness that is the Good Reverend is healthy.
    Err...

    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendHellh0und View Post
    Well the law disagrees with you my friend.
    True, and that's why I've said on numerous occasions that if it comes to it, he should accept the ruling. I'll link them if you like.

    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendHellh0und View Post
    Don't really care. Traitors and spies should be dealt with.
    Ellsberg is still around here these days, go execute him too.

    Didn't you see the last half of my message?

  9. #429
    Bohemian Revolutionary
    Demon of Light's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Last Seen
    03-07-17 @ 12:25 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    5,095

    Re: Wikileaks founder Julian Assange arrested in London

    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendHellh0und View Post
    If it were "baseless" i wouldnt have given you a link. Face it your boy was upset about dadt and decided the best way to be a gay activist was to commit treason.

    He needs to be hung.
    There is absolutely zero basis for this. What you are doing is taking the fact he is gay and upset about a policy and society discriminatory against gays and using it to imply he is just a disgruntled fag out for revenge. It is baseless and slanderous.

    meh, some people need killing.
    In your opinion, which I think is a quite reprehensible opinion.
    "For what is Evil but Good-tortured by its own hunger and thirst?"
    - Khalil Gibran

  10. #430
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 06:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,740

    Re: Wikileaks founder Julian Assange arrested in London

    Quote Originally Posted by Demon of Light View Post
    There is absolutely zero basis for this. What you are doing is taking the fact he is gay and upset about a policy and society discriminatory against gays and using it to imply he is just a disgruntled fag out for revenge. It is baseless and slanderous.

    Why are you calling him a fag? I find that highly offensive to gays. You really shouldn't be engaging in such bigoted slurs dood.


    I've posted numerous articles. He was upset about a breakup, and the DADT thing, and so he did what he did. Show me evidence to the contrary.

    And please leave the bigoted slurs to yourself. thanks.




    In your opinion, which I think is a quite reprehensible opinion.

    You've obviously never seen things like ethnic cleansing or men murdering women and childeren in the name of thier cause/god/whatever for example. I have, and I've seen much worse and those people I can assure you, are in dire need of some killing.


    I find your lack of empathy for the victims of these war crimes, the reprehensible thing. :
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

Page 43 of 48 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •