1) That 47% is from a careful and selective reading of the real numbers, and the implication that 47% of people pay no taxes is completly false since there are all kinds of different taxes.
2) The poll in no way says that it only polled those who paid federal income tax.
3) Even if you don't pay those taxes, you're vote still counts the same as someone who does so there's no reason for a poll place to divide people like that since it only leaves them with less accurate information.
4) 33% of 53% of the people is still a minority, in fact its a smaller minority than if you took 33% of all Americans.
5) The Federal government makes money in many many more ways than Federal income taxes, so one can still not pay those taxes but still support the government.
6) 33% is not a majority and certainly can't be called the will of the people.