Page 83 of 94 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593 ... LastLast
Results 821 to 830 of 931

Thread: House Passes Middle-Class Tax Cut as Dems, GOP Try to Reach Compromise

  1. #821
    Sage
    UtahBill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Utah
    Last Seen
    12-03-17 @ 01:39 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    17,687

    Re: House Passes Middle-Class Tax Cut as Dems, GOP Try to Reach Compromise

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    That is a lie, prove that? I won the Draft Lottery while in college and enlisted right after college.
    IF you graduated from college, why not go for commissioned officer instead of enlisting?
    Oracle of Utah
    Truth rings hollow in empty heads.

  2. #822
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,270

    Re: House Passes Middle-Class Tax Cut as Dems, GOP Try to Reach Compromise

    Quote Originally Posted by UtahBill View Post
    IF you graduated from college, why not go for commissioned officer instead of enlisting?
    Who said I didn't? Part of my ROTC responsibility was enlisting following college. You still have to enlist

  3. #823
    Sage
    UtahBill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Utah
    Last Seen
    12-03-17 @ 01:39 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    17,687

    Re: House Passes Middle-Class Tax Cut as Dems, GOP Try to Reach Compromise

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Who said I didn't? Part of my ROTC responsibility was enlisting following college. You still have to enlist
    so, what service branch? what years? what rank? take your time, I will wait....
    Oracle of Utah
    Truth rings hollow in empty heads.

  4. #824
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,270

    Re: House Passes Middle-Class Tax Cut as Dems, GOP Try to Reach Compromise

    Quote Originally Posted by UtahBill View Post
    so, what service branch? what years? what rank? take your time, I will wait....
    1970-1976, got a great job out of college and was able to get into the Army Reserves. Got out in 6 years instead of 8. Only rose to rank of Lt. as the job prevented me from seeking a higher rank as I had no interest in doing that. Had I decided to make the military my career I would have. Now what does this have to do with the thread topic?

  5. #825
    Sage
    UtahBill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Utah
    Last Seen
    12-03-17 @ 01:39 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    17,687

    Re: House Passes Middle-Class Tax Cut as Dems, GOP Try to Reach Compromise

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    1970-1976, got a great job out of college and was able to get into the Army Reserves. Got out in 6 years instead of 8. Only rose to rank of Lt. as the job prevented me from seeking a higher rank as I had no interest in doing that. Had I decided to make the military my career I would have. [B]Now what does this have to do with the thread topic?
    You were in 6 years and just neglected to bring that up til now? All that talk about your family/friends who know so much about what is going on in the wars? and of course, YOUR family/friends know everything and everyone else is full of SOS...
    yeah, right...
    Oracle of Utah
    Truth rings hollow in empty heads.

  6. #826
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,270

    Re: House Passes Middle-Class Tax Cut as Dems, GOP Try to Reach Compromise

    Quote Originally Posted by UtahBill View Post
    You were in 6 years and just neglected to bring that up til now? All that talk about your family/friends who know so much about what is going on in the wars? and of course, YOUR family/friends know everything and everyone else is full of SOS...
    yeah, right...
    That has never been a thread topic nor is it relevant to this thread. Not sure why the trolling but it better stop.

  7. #827
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    dimensionally transcendental
    Last Seen
    08-15-11 @ 04:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,153

    Re: House Passes Middle-Class Tax Cut as Dems, GOP Try to Reach Compromise

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    That has never been a thread topic nor is it relevant to this thread. Not sure why the trolling but it better stop.
    He's just jealous of your courage and desire to serve your country like you did. Me, I want to personally thank you for it.

  8. #828
    Sage
    UtahBill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Utah
    Last Seen
    12-03-17 @ 01:39 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    17,687

    Re: House Passes Middle-Class Tax Cut as Dems, GOP Try to Reach Compromise

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    That has never been a thread topic nor is it relevant to this thread. Not sure why the trolling but it better stop.
    OR WHAT? You are the worst troll here. Your credibility is poor. If it wasn't for your sock puppets, you would have very few agreeing with you. I already put a few of them on ignore. What you have to say is so highly repetitive and no amount of proof offered by others will sway you. You are a true believer, for sure, too bad you choose to beleive the koolaid tastes good.
    Oracle of Utah
    Truth rings hollow in empty heads.

  9. #829
    Sage
    UtahBill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Utah
    Last Seen
    12-03-17 @ 01:39 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    17,687

    Re: House Passes Middle-Class Tax Cut as Dems, GOP Try to Reach Compromise

    Quote Originally Posted by Whovian View Post
    He's just jealous of your courage and desire to serve your country like you did. Me, I want to personally thank you for it.
    12.5 years active duty USN, submarine duty, vietnam duty, GTMO Cuba, Norfolk, and then 10 years reserve. Isn't that serving?
    Oracle of Utah
    Truth rings hollow in empty heads.

  10. #830
    Sage

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Undisclosed
    Last Seen
    03-18-13 @ 02:59 PM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,544

    Re: House Passes Middle-Class Tax Cut as Dems, GOP Try to Reach Compromise

    Quote Originally Posted by UtahBill View Post
    12.5 years active duty USN, submarine duty, vietnam duty, GTMO Cuba, Norfolk, and then 10 years reserve. Isn't that serving?
    Nobody here cares who you are or what you've done. Focus on the subject of the thread.

Page 83 of 94 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •