Page 82 of 94 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492 ... LastLast
Results 811 to 820 of 931

Thread: House Passes Middle-Class Tax Cut as Dems, GOP Try to Reach Compromise

  1. #811
    Sage
    UtahBill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Utah
    Last Seen
    12-03-17 @ 01:39 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    17,687

    Re: House Passes Middle-Class Tax Cut as Dems, GOP Try to Reach Compromise

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Yes, but like with all other links you would ignore them. One of my family members was a major in military intelligence stationed at one of Saddam Hussein's palaces with access to classified documents. I will take him at his word.

    I know this is very hard for you to understand but the Iraq Liberation Act of 1998 called for the removal of Saddam Hussein, Political Representatives on both sides said he had WMD, intelligence services all over the world claimed he had WMD, UN inspectors said he had a WMD program, the Senate under Democrat control authorized the Iraq War resolution overwhelmingly yet for some reason none of this matters. Nor does it matter today but you keep the liberal myth alive, why? Obama enacted the Bush Doctrine in Iraq and all combat troops have been removed. Why continue this debate?
    The major passes classified info to YOU? Give us his name, there might be a reward in turning him in.
    Oracle of Utah
    Truth rings hollow in empty heads.

  2. #812
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,250

    Re: House Passes Middle-Class Tax Cut as Dems, GOP Try to Reach Compromise

    Quote Originally Posted by UtahBill View Post
    The major passes classified info to YOU? Give us his name, there might be a reward in turning him in.
    The Major has been out of the military now for 3 years and none of the material is classified now and it was even published but ignored by the media. Doesn't really matter now, does it? Nothing is going to change your mind. You have too much invested in your anti war opinion.

  3. #813
    Sage
    UtahBill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Utah
    Last Seen
    12-03-17 @ 01:39 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    17,687

    Re: House Passes Middle-Class Tax Cut as Dems, GOP Try to Reach Compromise

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Yes, but like with all other links you would ignore them. One of my family members was a major in military intelligence stationed at one of Saddam Hussein's palaces with access to classified documents. I will take him at his word.

    I know this is very hard for you to understand but the Iraq Liberation Act of 1998 called for the removal of Saddam Hussein, Political Representatives on both sides said he had WMD, intelligence services all over the world claimed he had WMD, UN inspectors said he had a WMD program, the Senate under Democrat control authorized the Iraq War resolution overwhelmingly yet for some reason none of this matters. Nor does it matter today but you keep the liberal myth alive, why? Obama enacted the Bush Doctrine in Iraq and all combat troops have been removed. Why continue this debate?
    My friend and neighbor who just died last week, was a colonel, outranks your major....
    Oracle of Utah
    Truth rings hollow in empty heads.

  4. #814
    Sage
    UtahBill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Utah
    Last Seen
    12-03-17 @ 01:39 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    17,687

    Re: House Passes Middle-Class Tax Cut as Dems, GOP Try to Reach Compromise

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    The Major has been out of the military now for 3 years and none of the material is classified now and it was even published but ignored by the media. Doesn't really matter now, does it? Nothing is going to change your mind. You have too much invested in your anti war opinion.
    I'll give you credit for your ability to make things up on the fly...
    Oracle of Utah
    Truth rings hollow in empty heads.

  5. #815
    Sage
    UtahBill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Utah
    Last Seen
    12-03-17 @ 01:39 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    17,687

    Re: House Passes Middle-Class Tax Cut as Dems, GOP Try to Reach Compromise

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    The Major has been out of the military now for 3 years and none of the material is classified now and it was even published but ignored by the media. Doesn't really matter now, does it? Nothing is going to change your mind. You have too much invested in your anti war opinion.
    again, ....I have been in a war, and have a right to be antiwar. You haven't, but you will wave the flag over the many dead US service men and women if it lowers your taxes and keeps fuel prices low...
    Oracle of Utah
    Truth rings hollow in empty heads.

  6. #816
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,250

    Re: House Passes Middle-Class Tax Cut as Dems, GOP Try to Reach Compromise

    Quote Originally Posted by UtahBill View Post
    again, ....I have been in a war, and have a right to be antiwar. You haven't, but you will wave the flag over the many dead US service men and women if it lowers your taxes and keeps fuel prices low...
    How do you know what I did in my younger days? stop the trolling.

  7. #817
    Sage
    UtahBill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Utah
    Last Seen
    12-03-17 @ 01:39 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    17,687

    Re: House Passes Middle-Class Tax Cut as Dems, GOP Try to Reach Compromise

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    How do you know what I did in my younger days? stop the trolling.
    I know what you didn't do in your younger days, you didn't learn very much...
    Stop your trolling first, pal.
    Oracle of Utah
    Truth rings hollow in empty heads.

  8. #818
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    Re: House Passes Middle-Class Tax Cut as Dems, GOP Try to Reach Compromise

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    How do you know what I did in my younger days? stop the trolling.

    You have already said that you did not serve in the military.

  9. #819
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,250

    Re: House Passes Middle-Class Tax Cut as Dems, GOP Try to Reach Compromise

    Quote Originally Posted by winston53660 View Post
    You have already said that you did not serve in the military.
    That is a lie, prove that? I won the Draft Lottery while in college and enlisted right after college.

  10. #820
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    Re: House Passes Middle-Class Tax Cut as Dems, GOP Try to Reach Compromise

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    That is a lie, prove that? I won the Draft Lottery while in college and enlisted right after college.

    Maybe it was just in a war you didn't serve. Any hows I could be mistaken.

Page 82 of 94 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •