Page 81 of 94 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391 ... LastLast
Results 801 to 810 of 931

Thread: House Passes Middle-Class Tax Cut as Dems, GOP Try to Reach Compromise

  1. #801
    Sage
    UtahBill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Utah
    Last Seen
    12-03-17 @ 01:39 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    17,687

    Re: House Passes Middle-Class Tax Cut as Dems, GOP Try to Reach Compromise

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    LOL, nice act as a liberal instead of being a moderate as you claim. Fox News? My family members weren't on Fox News and I base my observations based upon talking to individuals who were actually there. One in military intelligence stationed in the main Saddam Hussein palace who had access to a quite a bit of confidential information. That of course pales in comparison to your observations so carry on.
    You forget, we both rely on family or friends for the current war, but I was in one, in Vietnam, and there are major similarities between Vietnam and the middle east wars.
    Oracle of Utah
    Truth rings hollow in empty heads.

  2. #802
    Sage
    Barbbtx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    W'Ford TX
    Last Seen
    11-10-12 @ 08:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    8,467

    Re: House Passes Middle-Class Tax Cut as Dems, GOP Try to Reach Compromise

    Quote Originally Posted by randel View Post
    second hand is second hand, no matter how you cut it....your info is no better than his.
    News media is first hand?
    Catawa is my favorite bleeding heart liberal.
    1/27/12

  3. #803
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,249

    Re: House Passes Middle-Class Tax Cut as Dems, GOP Try to Reach Compromise

    Quote Originally Posted by UtahBill View Post
    You forget, we both rely on family or friends for the current war, but I was in one, in Vietnam, and there are major similarities between Vietnam and the middle east wars.
    There are SOME similarities however the Vietcong did not attack us but terrorists did and terrorists were funded by Saddam Hussein. What family or friend told you about Iraq? Did those family and friends tell you how much Saddam Hussein spent on terrorism? Did your family and friends tell you about the hidden WMD program that Saddam Hussein had. Did your family and friends tell you how many civilians Saddam Hussein killed or tortured? did those family and friends tell you how much money Saddam Hussein made on the Oil for Food Program? I could go on but my bet is none of it matters to you.

  4. #804
    Sage

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Seen
    11-06-17 @ 08:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    5,490

    Re: House Passes Middle-Class Tax Cut as Dems, GOP Try to Reach Compromise

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbbtx View Post
    News media is first hand?
    better read the post again, and think about it.

  5. #805
    Sage
    UtahBill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Utah
    Last Seen
    12-03-17 @ 01:39 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    17,687

    Re: House Passes Middle-Class Tax Cut as Dems, GOP Try to Reach Compromise

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    There are SOME similarities however the Vietcong did not attack us but terrorists did and terrorists were funded by Saddam Hussein. What family or friend told you about Iraq? Did those family and friends tell you how much Saddam Hussein spent on terrorism? Did your family and friends tell you about the hidden WMD program that Saddam Hussein had. Did your family and friends tell you how many civilians Saddam Hussein killed or tortured? did those family and friends tell you how much money Saddam Hussein made on the Oil for Food Program? I could go on but my bet is none of it matters to you.
    You got links to back up the Saddam Hussein parts? Terrorist were being supported by our ALLIES, like Saudi Arabia, more than any other source. They still do....
    You got your panties in a twist over a lot of fiction. There were no WMD and only limited means to get some. They were never found and Saddam admitted he let his enemies think he had them so they wouldn't attack him.
    Why is it that YOUR family and friends get it right, and mine don't? You don't KNOW anything first hand and neither do many of the millitary that is currently there. Intelligence is kept secret by the upper ranks, the lower ranks don't have the need to know.
    Truth is the first casualty of war.....
    Oracle of Utah
    Truth rings hollow in empty heads.

  6. #806
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:45 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    89,604

    Re: House Passes Middle-Class Tax Cut as Dems, GOP Try to Reach Compromise

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    yeah MSNBC and CNN are known for their unbiased presentations

    and ABC is always honest--that's why their NIGHTLINE presentation on BUsh letting the clinton gun ban sunset started out with 4 minutes of footage of LA bankrobbers spraying the city streets with fully automatic illegal AKM machine guns
    One of the finer moments in News coverage and thanks for reminding us of it. Mean old ABC should be ashamed having dressing up those actors with phony weapons making them look like criminals just to smear the gun lobby.
    __________________________________________________ _
    There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.... John Rogers

  7. #807
    Sage
    UtahBill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Utah
    Last Seen
    12-03-17 @ 01:39 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    17,687

    Re: House Passes Middle-Class Tax Cut as Dems, GOP Try to Reach Compromise

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    There are SOME similarities however the Vietcong did not attack us but terrorists did and terrorists were funded by Saddam Hussein. What family or friend told you about Iraq? Did those family and friends tell you how much Saddam Hussein spent on terrorism? Did your family and friends tell you about the hidden WMD program that Saddam Hussein had. Did your family and friends tell you how many civilians Saddam Hussein killed or tortured? did those family and friends tell you how much money Saddam Hussein made on the Oil for Food Program? I could go on but my bet is none of it matters to you.
    Not sure if that is an emotional rant or not? Can I ask you the same questions about YOUR sources, or will you go off in another tirade?
    Yes, you could go on, and on, and on, a broken record type on and on and on....
    I say you could, because you have...
    Take a chill pill, pal...
    Oracle of Utah
    Truth rings hollow in empty heads.

  8. #808
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,249

    Re: House Passes Middle-Class Tax Cut as Dems, GOP Try to Reach Compromise

    Quote Originally Posted by UtahBill View Post
    You got links to back up the Saddam Hussein parts? Terrorist were being supported by our ALLIES, like Saudi Arabia, more than any other source. They still do....
    You got your panties in a twist over a lot of fiction. There were no WMD and only limited means to get some. They were never found and Saddam admitted he let his enemies think he had them so they wouldn't attack him.
    Why is it that YOUR family and friends get it right, and mine don't? You don't KNOW anything first hand and neither do many of the millitary that is currently there. Intelligence is kept secret by the upper ranks, the lower ranks don't have the need to know.
    Truth is the first casualty of war.....
    Yes, but like with all other links you would ignore them. One of my family members was a major in military intelligence stationed at one of Saddam Hussein's palaces with access to classified documents. I will take him at his word.

    I know this is very hard for you to understand but the Iraq Liberation Act of 1998 called for the removal of Saddam Hussein, Political Representatives on both sides said he had WMD, intelligence services all over the world claimed he had WMD, UN inspectors said he had a WMD program, the Senate under Democrat control authorized the Iraq War resolution overwhelmingly yet for some reason none of this matters. Nor does it matter today but you keep the liberal myth alive, why? Obama enacted the Bush Doctrine in Iraq and all combat troops have been removed. Why continue this debate?

  9. #809
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,249

    Re: House Passes Middle-Class Tax Cut as Dems, GOP Try to Reach Compromise

    Quote Originally Posted by UtahBill View Post
    Not sure if that is an emotional rant or not? Can I ask you the same questions about YOUR sources, or will you go off in another tirade?
    Yes, you could go on, and on, and on, a broken record type on and on and on....
    I say you could, because you have...
    Take a chill pill, pal...
    That has nothing to do with this thread and it is you that keeps bringing it up as if it will change anything now. We are still in Iraq had have expanded the military role in Afghanistan so what is your point?

  10. #810
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    Re: House Passes Middle-Class Tax Cut as Dems, GOP Try to Reach Compromise

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Yes, but like with all other links you would ignore them. One of my family members was a major in military intelligence stationed at one of Saddam Hussein's palaces with access to classified documents. I will take him at his word.

    And he is leaking you top secret info?

Page 81 of 94 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •