Page 27 of 34 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast
Results 261 to 270 of 339

Thread: Pentagon: Letting openly gay troops serve won't hurt military

  1. #261
    Global Moderator
    Rage More!
    Your Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    26,362

    Re: Pentagon: Letting openly gay troops serve won't hurt military

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    You are wrong many times in the military you can not leave a certain area
    And how will this force people to hear about gay sex?

  2. #262
    Global Moderator
    Rage More!
    Your Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    26,362

    Re: Pentagon: Letting openly gay troops serve won't hurt military

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    Me and the Bible
    Well in my reading of the Bible I have come to believe otherwise.

    Besides the Bible has NOTHING to do with this debate.

  3. #263
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:06 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,357
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Pentagon: Letting openly gay troops serve won't hurt military

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    That is why GLSEN is helping to teach it to the children

    http://www.dakotavoice.com/2007/02/o...homosexuality/
    Your blog source uses WND to support it's claim.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  4. #264
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:06 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,357
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Pentagon: Letting openly gay troops serve won't hurt military

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    Nice spin I doubt that was the main reason after all there were thousands

    Don't Ask, Don't Tell - How Many Gay Soldiers Have Been Discharged Under Don't Ask, Don't Tell
    Nor did I claim it was all, nice try.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  5. #265
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:06 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,357
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Pentagon: Letting openly gay troops serve won't hurt military

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    Where is that law. In the military you have the right to obey what your told no other rights
    This is not true. You do still have rights in the military.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  6. #266
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:06 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,357
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Pentagon: Letting openly gay troops serve won't hurt military

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    It is immoral and not normal
    Immoral is a personal judgment, not objective. You are a veteran, which is also not normal in that most people are not.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  7. #267
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Ft. Campbell, KY
    Last Seen
    12-31-14 @ 08:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    12,177

    Re: Pentagon: Letting openly gay troops serve won't hurt military

    Quote Originally Posted by cpwill View Post
    more like units expecting to see combat don't want to deal with the added trouble; which is why they poll so differently.
    Don't suppose you have an equally comprehensive study?

  8. #268
    Hung like Einstein
    Singularity's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    San Diego
    Last Seen
    12-12-17 @ 05:47 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    1,058

    Re: Pentagon: Letting openly gay troops serve won't hurt military

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    It is immoral and not normal
    Your statement is incorrect. First of all, there is no psychiatric or scientific evidence to back up your claim that homosexuality is 'not normal'. Basically, you are operating on nothing but opinion. That's all well and good until you have to make a case for it in the public realm, in which case it must be proven. Since there is no scientific research which unequivocally demonstrates that homosexuals as a group are any more normal or abnormal than their heterosexual counterparts, then we can safely say that your opinion is false.

    Regarding your immorality argument, that's bunk - plain and simply. You can arbitrarily choose whatever you think is moral or immoral, but others can certainly disagree with you. I personally think that folks who demonize and belittle homosexuals based on nothing else besides their sexual orientation are immoral.

  9. #269
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Pentagon: Letting openly gay troops serve won't hurt military

    Quote Originally Posted by Your Star View Post
    And how will this force people to hear about gay sex?
    Gays will talk and everyone will have to listen for they can not leave the area

  10. #270
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Pentagon: Letting openly gay troops serve won't hurt military

    Quote Originally Posted by Your Star View Post
    Well in my reading of the Bible I have come to believe otherwise.

    Besides the Bible has NOTHING to do with this debate.
    what is to believe otherwise. Homosexuality is an abomination to God. Neither does rights since in the military you have very few rights. You become the property of the US government

Page 27 of 34 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •