Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Results 61 to 69 of 69

Thread: Family: New Jersey man serving 7 years for guns he owned legally

  1. #61
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:35 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,610

    Re: Family: New Jersey man serving 7 years for guns he owned legally

    Quote Originally Posted by haymarket View Post
    Which is your way of saying [I]"gee Haymarket,.


    No d00d, it's actually my way of saying exactly what I said.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  2. #62
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:55 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    89,845

    Re: Family: New Jersey man serving 7 years for guns he owned legally

    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendHellh0und View Post
    No d00d, it's actually my way of saying exactly what I said.
    Gee whiz, and here I was hoping for the actual statistical evidence of a government problem with guns that you promised pages ago.
    __________________________________________________ _
    There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.... John Rogers

  3. #63
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:35 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,610

    Re: Family: New Jersey man serving 7 years for guns he owned legally

    Quote Originally Posted by haymarket View Post
    Gee whiz, and here I was hoping for the actual statistical evidence of a government problem with guns that you promised pages ago.


    what post did I promise YOU, anything? I don't negotiate with folks who troll and lie. sorry.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  4. #64
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:55 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    89,845

    Re: Family: New Jersey man serving 7 years for guns he owned legally

    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendHellh0und View Post
    what post did I promise YOU, anything? I don't negotiate with folks who troll and lie. sorry.
    You should go back and look at your own posts.
    #11 is where you claim that their is a "government problem" in New Jersey.
    Then I asked you for evidence and you responded with post #15 in which you you attempted to present some - for lack of a better word - 'information' but it fell far short of making your case or backing your claim.

    Nobody wants to negotiate with you. All anyone wants you to do is to back up your claims with appropriate documentation. I don't really care what names you call me or what excuses that you offer for failing to do that. The only important this is that you have no done it.
    __________________________________________________ _
    There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.... John Rogers

  5. #65
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:35 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,610

    Re: Family: New Jersey man serving 7 years for guns he owned legally

    Quote Originally Posted by haymarket View Post
    You should go back and look at your own posts.
    #11 is where you claim that their is a "government problem" in New Jersey.
    Then I asked you for evidence and you responded with post #15 in which you you attempted to present some - for lack of a better word - 'information' but it fell far short of making your case or backing your claim.

    Nobody wants to negotiate with you. All anyone wants you to do is to back up your claims with appropriate documentation. I don't really care what names you call me or what excuses that you offer for failing to do that. The only important this is that you have no done it.


    So you lied. I never promised you jack. Thanks for your concession. Are you done derailing this thread, Jack?
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  6. #66
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:55 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    89,845

    Re: Family: New Jersey man serving 7 years for guns he owned legally

    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendHellh0und View Post
    So you lied. I never promised you jack. Thanks for your concession. Are you done derailing this thread, Jack?
    I seriously doubt that you have even a childs comprehension of the word LIED.

    You made a post (#11) that the problem in New Jersey with guns is government.
    I challenged it asking for evidence.
    You provided a post (#15) masquerading as evidence which failed to support your boast.
    And since then you call me names and make silly accusations worthy of the playground but fail to come up with any actual statistical evidence to support your claim.

    You have the power to stop this discussion any time you want to - jack. All you have to do is leave it alone or provide the evidence that you failed to provide before.

    Either way, its on you.
    __________________________________________________ _
    There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.... John Rogers

  7. #67
    Global Moderator
    Silent Bob for President!

    RedAkston's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:56 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    33,787
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Family: New Jersey man serving 7 years for guns he owned legally

    Moderator's Warning:
    Family: New Jersey man serving 7 years for guns he owned legallyRev and haymarket - knock it off!

  8. #68
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:35 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,610

    Re: Family: New Jersey man serving 7 years for guns he owned legally

    Anyway, back to the thread. This man, by all means has been railroaded by the state to 7 years hard time for the "crime" of legal hollow point bullets, and a magazine holding 3 extra rounds.

    To me this is a scary state of affairs in my home state.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  9. #69
    Tavern Bartender
    Constitutionalist
    American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:51 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    76,305

    Re: Family: New Jersey man serving 7 years for guns he owned legally

    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendHellh0und View Post
    I am a life member.
    I'm suppose to be a life member, but then it appears the installments stopped.
    "He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)
    "Fly-over" country voted, and The Donald is now POTUS.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •