Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 96

Thread: Teen girl arrested for burning Koran

  1. #41
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,465

    Re: Teen girl arrested for burning Koran

    Quote Originally Posted by Laila View Post
    Don't be so ridiculous, flogging.


    She should be stoned instead duh


    Kaffir is a offensive term for Blacks? News to me.
    Let me add that to the list then.
    For someone who decends from Africa, there sure is a buncha **** you don't know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  2. #42
    Sporadic insanity normal.


    The Mark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:43 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    19,736

    Re: Teen girl arrested for burning Koran

    Quote Originally Posted by TacticalEvilDan View Post
    Right. Europeans. Not "some other country," and certainly not the sort of place where they people stoned to death.

    Europeans are civilized, even if we disagree with their interpretation of freedom.

    As such, if we're going to tell them to STFU about our business, we should STFU about theirs.
    Personally, I think we shouldn't tell them to STFU, and they shouldn't tell us to STFU...

    I mean, who do we think we are, telling them what to do?

    Wait a tick...

    Education.

    Sometimes I think we're alone. Sometimes I think we're not. In either case, the thought is staggering. ~ R. Buckminster Fuller

  3. #43
    Sage
    Arcana XV's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Geneva, Switzerland and Rochester, NY
    Last Seen
    10-22-17 @ 10:25 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,412

    Re: Teen girl arrested for burning Koran

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    For someone who decends from Africa, there sure is a buncha **** you don't know.
    Have you seen the size of the place?

    Why would someone from Somalia be familiar with a term that is most commonly used by whites on the southern end of the continent?
    "Yes, but are you a Protestant atheist or a Catholic atheist?".- Northern Irish joke

  4. #44
    Shankmasta Killa
    TacticalEvilDan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Western NY and Geneva, CH
    Last Seen
    08-30-15 @ 04:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    10,444

    Re: Teen girl arrested for burning Koran

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    For someone who decends from Africa, there sure is a buncha **** you don't know.
    Isn't that a bit like expecting your average resident of Moscow to know what particular Chinese words are offensive to residents of Beijing?

    Africa's a frigging continent, not a state.
    I'm already gearing up for Finger Vote 2014.

    Just for reference, means my post was a giant steaming pile of sarcasm.

  5. #45
    Sage
    Laila's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Last Seen
    04-28-17 @ 01:48 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    10,095

    Re: Teen girl arrested for burning Koran

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    For someone who decends from Africa, there sure is a buncha **** you don't know.
    Perhaps you do not truly understand the size of Africa.

    Here, let me help you out



  6. #46
    Guru
    Councilman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Riverside, County, CA.
    Last Seen
    11-04-11 @ 10:16 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    4,454
    Blog Entries
    10

    Re: Teen girl arrested for burning Koran

    Never forget that injustice, and tyranny are two of the reasons our Founding Fathers told King George kiss off.

    I have a great respect for the English people on the whole but they tolerate way too much BS politically correct nonsense especially when it comes to anything Muslim.

    They most likely would not have said a word had she burned a stack of Bibles.

    Hell back in May a report came out that our Military threw burned, confiscated Bibles that were printed in two most Afghan languages because they were afraid they would be used to try to convert Afghans, and there was not even a single minor flap over that from what I saw.

    I wonder f they are going to observe Sharia Law and have her stoned to death. Bastards.

  7. #47
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,465

    Re: Teen girl arrested for burning Koran

    Quote Originally Posted by Arcana XV View Post
    Have you seen the size of the place?

    Why would someone from Somalia be familiar with a term that is most commonly used by whites on the southern end of the continent?
    I'm from Louisiana and I know what it means...
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  8. #48
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,465

    Re: Teen girl arrested for burning Koran

    Quote Originally Posted by Councilman View Post
    Never forget that injustice, and tyranny are two of the reasons our Founding Fathers told King George kiss off.

    I have a great respect for the English people on the whole but they tolerate way too much BS politically correct nonsense especially when it comes to anything Muslim.

    They most likely would not have said a word had she burned a stack of Bibles.

    Hell back in May a report came out that our Military threw burned, confiscated Bibles that were printed in two most Afghan languages because they were afraid they would be used to try to convert Afghans, and there was not even a single minor flap over that from what I saw.

    I wonder f they are going to observe Sharia Law and have her stoned to death. Bastards.
    Political Correctness is really all this boils down to.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  9. #49
    Sage
    Laila's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Last Seen
    04-28-17 @ 01:48 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    10,095

    Re: Teen girl arrested for burning Koran

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    I'm from Louisiana and I know what it means...
    So?
    I don't make it a habit to google and keep up to date on what is the new 'in' word to insult Black people with


  10. #50
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    01-26-14 @ 01:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    3,216

    Re: Teen girl arrested for burning Koran

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    For someone who decends from Africa, there sure is a buncha **** you don't know.
    Every single human being is descended from Africa.

    Talk about some stuff you didn't know.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •