Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 72

Thread: Obama suffers basketball injury; Gets 12 stitches

  1. #21
    Dungeon Master
    Veni, vidi, dormivi!

    spud_meister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Didjabringabeeralong
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    33,868
    Blog Entries
    8

    Re: Obama suffers basketball injury; Gets 12 stitches

    Quote Originally Posted by Heavy Duty View Post
    I can.....s p u d_m e i s t e r.

    What do I win?
    You spelt underscore wrong.
    So follow me into the desert
    As desperate as you are
    Where the moon is glued to a picture of heaven
    And all the little pigs have God

  2. #22
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Maryland
    Last Seen
    01-10-12 @ 12:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    906

    Re: Obama suffers basketball injury; Gets 12 stitches

    Quote Originally Posted by Heavy Duty View Post
    Same time I see you over at Media Matters.

    BTW, when did the liberals become such boorish boobs that cannot take a joke? Maybe we should make a big batch of sugar tits for just the libs in America. We all know you guys have been wailing over this miserable President you guys supported without knowing anything about him and getting a royal beating in the Nov elections because of it. But "Cheer up Charlie" a sugar tit will make it all better until 2012 when you guys will be crying and whining again.
    You are lecturing me on the merits of taking jokes in stride?

    I'm not sure why you mentioned Media Matters. I'm not even sure what that site is, but I can only assume that it's intended to be a rebuttal to my comment about Washington Journal. It fails in that capacity, because Washington Journal is broadcasted by C-SPAN, and is characterized by the impartiality that C-SPAN is renowned for. It is not an editorial show in any sense.

    In any event, if you'd like to bake cookies for my benefit, do feel free. I didn't actually vote for Obama, but I see no reason why this should prevent me from partaking of such a delicious treat.

  3. #23
    Baby Eating Monster
    Korimyr the Rat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Laramie, WY
    Last Seen
    11-23-17 @ 02:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    18,709
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Obama suffers basketball injury; Gets 12 stitches

    Moderator's Warning:
    Obama suffers basketball injury; Gets 12 stitchesGentlemen, let's refrain from the personal attacks and focus on the issue, shall we?

  4. #24
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    GA
    Last Seen
    12-12-10 @ 09:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    258

    Re: Obama suffers basketball injury; Gets 12 stitches

    Quote Originally Posted by Patria Antiqua View Post
    You are lecturing me on the merits of taking jokes in stride?

    I'm not sure why you mentioned Media Matters. I'm not even sure what that site is, but I can only assume that it's intended to be a rebuttal to my comment about Washington Journal. It fails in that capacity, because Washington Journal is broadcasted by C-SPAN, and is characterized by the impartiality that C-SPAN is renowned for. It is not an editorial show in any sense.

    In any event, if you'd like to bake cookies for my benefit, do feel free. I didn't actually vote for Obama, but I see no reason why this should prevent me from partaking of such a delicious treat.
    LOL a liberal that doesnt know what Media Matters is. You should be on Comdey Central because your good.

    I only do sugar tits and only for liberals.

  5. #25
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Maryland
    Last Seen
    01-10-12 @ 12:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    906

    Re: Obama suffers basketball injury; Gets 12 stitches

    Quote Originally Posted by Heavy Duty View Post
    LOL a liberal that doesnt know what Media Matters is. You should be on Comdey Central because your good.

    I only do sugar tits and only for liberals.
    No, seriously, why am I expected to drink at the same watering hole as every other man left-of-centre?

    To get back on topic, I think it's great to have national leaders openly interested in athletics and physical fitness. Bush was a biker, Obama plays basketball, and I hope that future presidents make a point of mentioning their fitness activities every once in a while.

    Of course, involvement in athletics inevitably leads to nicks and scratches, but I doubt that it'll affect his ability to lead the nation.

  6. #26
    
    TheGirlNextDoor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    09-24-14 @ 02:31 AM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    20,033
    Blog Entries
    21

    Re: Obama suffers basketball injury; Gets 12 stitches

    Moderator's Warning:
    Obama suffers basketball injury; Gets 12 stitchesTo reiterate what Korimir stated above - the personal attacks and baiting stop now. Either discuss the topic at hand civilly or infractions will be issued. This means everyone.
    Fool me once, shame on you.
    Fool me twice....shame on me.

  7. #27
    Sage
    soccerboy22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    A warm place
    Last Seen
    12-02-17 @ 10:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    10,723

    Re: Obama suffers basketball injury; Gets 12 stitches

    This is such a non story and the fact it was STILL on ESPN this morning when I reading the news makes me sad.

  8. #28
    Global Moderator
    Rage More!
    Your Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    26,361

    Re: Obama suffers basketball injury; Gets 12 stitches

    Quote Originally Posted by soccerboy22 View Post
    This is such a non story and the fact it was STILL on ESPN this morning when I reading the news makes me sad.
    ESPN kind of makes sense, since this is slightly sports related. Maybe Obama can take some tips from another basketball player in dealing with his critics.


  9. #29
    Sage
    soccerboy22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    A warm place
    Last Seen
    12-02-17 @ 10:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    10,723

    Re: Obama suffers basketball injury; Gets 12 stitches

    Quote Originally Posted by Your Star View Post
    ESPN kind of makes sense, since this is slightly sports related. Maybe Obama can take some tips from another basketball player in dealing with his critics.
    It makes sense yesterday, but given that over 24 hours Alabama lost to Aurburn, Boise St. was upset in OT, it is the rivalry weekend in college football, and LeBron James goes back to Cleveland, I would think more important things in the sport world have happened.

  10. #30
    User
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Last Seen
    12-13-10 @ 03:00 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    2

    Re: Obama suffers basketball injury; Gets 12 stitches

    Well maybe if he would have been actually doing his damn job instead of playing b-ball he wouldn't have gotten a busted lip. I bet we only know half of how much he spends wasting tax payers money. Like how much do you think it cost every time he plays a round of golf when you factor in all the security he has to have ?

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •