Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 39 of 39

Thread: DEA outlaws chemicals used to make synthetic marijuana

  1. #31
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    03-31-11 @ 07:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    2,331

    Re: DEA outlaws chemicals used to make synthetic marijuana

    You know I just discovered a way around the law. To have a hooker bar. I will have a hooker bar and these hookers will have sex with a client in a backroom. There the customer pays money to the actress because the both of them are filming a porno. So it would be legal.

  2. #32
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    03-31-11 @ 07:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    2,331

    Re: DEA outlaws chemicals used to make synthetic marijuana

    I just wanted to add this little fact. The Woman's Christian Temperance Union in the 19th century is responsible for making it a crime to use drugs and hookers. And since then the government has taken the fun out of life due to these Christian groups. Blame Christianity for reducing our freedom and blame women for not knowing their place in society.....in the kitchen.

  3. #33
    I'm not-low all the time
    Kushinator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    West Loop
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:25 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    16,253

    Re: DEA outlaws chemicals used to make synthetic marijuana

    Quote Originally Posted by Viktyr Korimir View Post
    How many unknown chemical agents do you surmise are present in cannabis? How many carcinogens? If anything, I would suspect that this "synthetic marijuana" is the safer and healthier option. It's the fact that the government is outlawing this safer and healthier option that is baffling to me; how can they claim to have a legitimate interest in doing so? These policies are bureaucratic madness.
    The carcinagenic chemicals are formed burning plant materials.
    It is not very unreasonable that the rich should contribute to the public expense, not only in proportion to their revenue, but something more than in that proportion.
    "Wealth of Nations," Book V, Chapter II, Part II, Article I, pg.911

  4. #34
    I'm not-low all the time
    Kushinator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    West Loop
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:25 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    16,253

    Re: DEA outlaws chemicals used to make synthetic marijuana

    Quote Originally Posted by Gray_Fox_86 View Post
    You know I just discovered a way around the law. To have a hooker bar. I will have a hooker bar and these hookers will have sex with a client in a backroom. There the customer pays money to the actress because the both of them are filming a porno. So it would be legal.
    Bad idea. One of the benefits of purchasing sex is doing so on the basis of anonymity. A recording of a "hooker session" kills this.
    It is not very unreasonable that the rich should contribute to the public expense, not only in proportion to their revenue, but something more than in that proportion.
    "Wealth of Nations," Book V, Chapter II, Part II, Article I, pg.911

  5. #35
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    03-31-11 @ 07:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    2,331

    Re: DEA outlaws chemicals used to make synthetic marijuana

    Quote Originally Posted by Goldenboy219 View Post
    Bad idea. One of the benefits of purchasing sex is doing so on the basis of anonymity. A recording of a "hooker session" kills this.
    Well the tape would not actually be in the recording or if it had to. It would be taped over the next session so there is never any proof.

  6. #36
    I'm not-low all the time
    Kushinator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    West Loop
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:25 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    16,253

    Re: DEA outlaws chemicals used to make synthetic marijuana

    Quote Originally Posted by Gray_Fox_86 View Post
    Well the tape would not actually be in the recording or if it had to. It would be taped over the next session so there is never any proof.
    Then how is there any proof that you made a porn flick, and did not strictly purchase sex? Besides, i would avoid all brothels that had recorded sessions like the plague.
    It is not very unreasonable that the rich should contribute to the public expense, not only in proportion to their revenue, but something more than in that proportion.
    "Wealth of Nations," Book V, Chapter II, Part II, Article I, pg.911

  7. #37
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:19 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,709

    Re: DEA outlaws chemicals used to make synthetic marijuana

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    That is hardly constitutional.
    Why do you say that?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gray_Fox_86 View Post
    You know I just discovered a way around the law. To have a hooker bar. I will have a hooker bar and these hookers will have sex with a client in a backroom. There the customer pays money to the actress because the both of them are filming a porno. So it would be legal.
    Doesn't work that way. It would still be illegal.
    Last edited by Deuce; 11-26-10 at 05:31 PM.
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

  8. #38
    Cheese
    Aunt Spiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Sasnakra
    Last Seen
    09-10-16 @ 06:10 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,433

    Re: DEA outlaws chemicals used to make synthetic marijuana

    The lies about pot alo lead to increased teen pregnancy and the use of hard drugs because when a young person learns that Mom and Dad have been lying about Pot they figure they're lying about a lot of other things.
    While I agree that the government has it's own agenda - this, here, is baseless and silly.
    Kids want to rebel, hang out with the other kids that rebel, and be cool together while they smoke. . .

    However - many studies have shown that drug and alcohol use among teens is down in most of the country. All be it - there's always an opposite and conflicting study that claims the opposite
    Last edited by Aunt Spiker; 11-27-10 at 01:56 AM.
    A screaming comes across the sky.
    It has happened before, but there is nothing to compare it to now.
    Pynchon - Gravity's Rainbow

  9. #39
    Dungeon Master
    Somewhere in Babylon
    Jetboogieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Somewhere in Babylon...
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,272
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: DEA outlaws chemicals used to make synthetic marijuana

    Hey, Hey, Hey.

    Smoke Weed Erryday.


Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •