Page 49 of 53 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 490 of 529

Thread: North Korea reportedly fires at South

  1. #481
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: North Korea reportedly fires at South

    Quote Originally Posted by repeter View Post
    If you bothered to read what I said, I asked for evidence that Iranians have directly killed American Citizens or Soldiers, not whether they financed terrorists who end up killing our soldiers. You obviously can't meet your burden of proof, so just admit you're wrong.
    What's the real difference? The western democracies all recognize accessories to the act, after the fact, and so on. Is Iran intended to escape justice because they only murder people indirectly? That's a parse too far.

  2. #482
    Meh...
    MSgt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    18,022

    Re: North Korea reportedly fires at South

    Quote Originally Posted by Ocean City View Post
    Where is Msgt getting his information that Iraq is stable? lol

    US May Be Overselling Iraq Diplomacy

    From my experience. The same experience that has seen every pundit (you) wrong since 9/11.

    Don't confuse what I stated with an argument you wish to have. Iraq is as stable as it was going to get. I have been quite clear about this. This was always the goal. This was always the result. Their forces have been built up enough to continue on their own. Their security forces are manned and trained. Their political system has the Shia, Kurds, and the Sunni talking.
    Whether they fail or succeed is up to them and their culture. Not us.

    You continue to make the mistake of clinging to media blurbs that focuses on what sells. No matter the pundit's whine, reality has always proven him wrong. In this regard, thepundit is quick to prove his ignorance and declare Iraq a failure no matter what happens even though it tok mighty France 70 years to get democracy right. But here you are willing to toss in the towed because Iraq's populated mess can't do it perfectly in 7? Foolish.

    And by the way, why do you children insist on using your "lols?" Lack the ability to have a mature discussion?

    MSgt
    Semper Fidelis
    USMC

  3. #483
    Sage

    Donc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    out yonder
    Last Seen
    12-06-17 @ 09:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    9,426

    Re: North Korea reportedly fires at South

    Quote Originally Posted by Gray_Fox_86 View Post
    So you would be Mr. Unico because you serve? LOL. The reason no one likes the military is because of the likes of you which make the majority of cannon fodder...er I mean military. I have watched and listended to enough veterans that yeah the majority want a thanks and expect it and they also expect people to open doors for them. The majority of soldiers walk around with an attitude that they are doing something exceptional. But no you guys are not all spec ops and even then most of them are bored straight. Why? Because the people do not want a war like you war mongers do. Its scary that you are in the position you are in but not surprising when the mentally elite are in the private sector or civie world. Rarely are the mentally elite in the military.

    You cannot take out an organization that is multi national without the cooperation of other governments. And also its counter insurgency and terrorism that we need to focus on and not doing what the likes of you would want.
    We need an unthank button for stupid ass post, to go with our thank button.
    The haggardness of poverty is everywhere seen contrasted with the sleekness of wealth, the exhorted labor of some compensating for the idleness of others, wretched hovels by the side of stately colonnades, the rags of indigence blended with the ensigns of opulence; in a word, the most useless profusion in the midst of the most urgent wants.Jean-Baptiste Say

  4. #484
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    03-31-11 @ 07:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    2,331

    Re: North Korea reportedly fires at South

    Quote Originally Posted by MSgt View Post
    Um..no. I'm just a military man with a job. It's you that has the inferiority complex.
    Ok, private Dofus.....I mean Master Sarge Dofus.



    Anybody else seeing the inferiority complex? I merely called people's bluff about "Supporting the Troop" and you have done nothing but insult and tear down. Perhaps you have a cowardice streak that military life reminds you of too often? You obviously have the same old ax to grind.
    This is coming from the guy whose marines do not go into an area until all targets have been bombed by the air force. Oh and lets not forget you guys do not go up against people who would stand and fight like Russia, Germany, China. But no you go into nations with a military that is stuck in the 70s or 17th century. Very brave guys very brave.

    Well, first of all, "we" wouldn't involve you so let's not pretend. And second, just what is it that you think I want? I have been quite clear that we can't do anything about a nuclear armed North Korea. Did you make the mistake of coming into this conversation to tear into the military and wound up getting caught with your head up your ass?
    My head rests on my neck far from my ass. But lets not pretend you military grunts were born with your heads in your ass. And as you age it goes further into your ass. So lets not forget you pays your salary. The taxpayer does.

  5. #485
    Meh...
    MSgt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    18,022

    Re: North Korea reportedly fires at South

    Quote Originally Posted by donc View Post


    We need an unthank button for stupid ass post, to go with our thank button.
    It's nothing new. He constantly looks for ways to ridicule the military. He's mostly a character with a complex to dismiss.

    MSgt
    Semper Fidelis
    USMC

  6. #486
    Meh...
    MSgt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    18,022

    Re: North Korea reportedly fires at South

    Quote Originally Posted by Gray_Fox_86 View Post
    Ok, private Dofus.....I mean Master Sarge Dofus.

    This is coming from the guy whose marines do not go into an area until all targets have been bombed by the air force. Oh and lets not forget you guys do not go up against people who would stand and fight like Russia, Germany, China. But no you go into nations with a military that is stuck in the 70s or 17th century. Very brave guys very brave.
    Enjoy the spectacle people. Children are entertaining aren't they?

    First of all, immediate air support for Marines and soldiers comes from Marine, Army, and Navy air. The Air Force har largely been without a job in this "War in Terror."

    And second of all, wars with Russia and China aren't necessary.

    I appreciate your very mature attitude to subdue your internal inferiority complex and not insult. But this was a very ignorant and "doofus" post full of errors. I guess education is expendable.



    Quote Originally Posted by Gray_Fox_86 View Post
    My head rests on my neck far from my ass.
    You are unaware of the roles of the military branches and completely in the dark as to their activities. I don't think you know where your ass is.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gray_Fox_86 View Post
    So lets not forget you pays your salary. The taxpayer does.
    What an absolutely pointless thing to state. I pay taxes........ and serve. Surely you can do better than this to sooth your complex?
    Last edited by MSgt; 11-29-10 at 02:14 PM.

    MSgt
    Semper Fidelis
    USMC

  7. #487
    Sage

    Donc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    out yonder
    Last Seen
    12-06-17 @ 09:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    9,426

    Re: North Korea reportedly fires at South

    Quote Originally Posted by MSgt View Post
    It's nothing new. He constantly looks for ways to ridicule the military. He's mostly a character with a complex to dismiss.
    When i seen that post the first thing that came to mind was ****bird.
    The haggardness of poverty is everywhere seen contrasted with the sleekness of wealth, the exhorted labor of some compensating for the idleness of others, wretched hovels by the side of stately colonnades, the rags of indigence blended with the ensigns of opulence; in a word, the most useless profusion in the midst of the most urgent wants.Jean-Baptiste Say

  8. #488
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    03-31-11 @ 07:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    2,331

    Re: North Korea reportedly fires at South

    Quote Originally Posted by MSgt View Post
    Enjoy the joke people. He's entertaining isn't he?

    First of all, immediate air support for Marines and soldiers comes from Marine, Army, and Navy air. The Air Force har largely been without a job in this "War in Terror."

    And second of all, wars with Russia and China aren't necessary.

    I appreciate your very mature attitude to subdue your internal inferiority complex to inslut. But this was a very ignorant and "doofus" post full of errors.





    You are unaware of the roles of the military branches and completely in the dark as to their activities. I don't think you know where your ass is.
    Actually the best response is no response. My point was just to show YOUR immaturity in this discussion and you have. So ty and have a good one.

  9. #489
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: North Korea reportedly fires at South

    [QUOTE]
    Quote Originally Posted by Gray_Fox_86 View Post
    So you would be Mr. Unico because you serve?
    Nowhere was that said or suggested in that post.

    The reason no one likes the military is because of the likes of you which make the majority of cannon fodder...er I mean military.
    It seems you are setting out to be deliberately ignorant, and from that I can only assume you are not an American, or that English is not your first language.

    81% View U.S. Military Favorably This Veterans Day - Rasmussen Reports™

  10. #490
    Meh...
    MSgt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    18,022

    Re: North Korea reportedly fires at South

    Quote Originally Posted by Gray_Fox_86 View Post
    Actually the best response is no response. My point was just to show YOUR immaturity in this discussion and you have. So ty and have a good one.
    Are you this separated from reailty? You've insulted and behaved absolutely pathetic for all to see. You've gotten no support for the ignorant things you stated and no back up for your erroneous understanding of the military? Do you really expect people not to be laughing at you?

    I'm not even upset with you. I just want you to get professional help for your internal demons.
    Last edited by MSgt; 11-29-10 at 02:18 PM.

    MSgt
    Semper Fidelis
    USMC

Page 49 of 53 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •