Page 24 of 42 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast
Results 231 to 240 of 419

Thread: Obama's Democrats in disarray over expiring tax cuts

  1. #231
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Obama's Democrats in disarray over expiring tax cuts

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    You seldom find fault and a huge majority of the time praise him and defend him
    So, I like him better than I did Bush, largely because he is better than Bush. But it all boils down to his policies and efforts. Those I disagree with, I state clearly that I disagee with them. I know this is evil and I don't know how I could behave such in such a manner, but hell, that's how I roll.


    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  2. #232
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Obama's Democrats in disarray over expiring tax cuts

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    So, I like him better than I did Bush, largely because he is better than Bush. But it all boils down to his policies and efforts. Those I disagree with, I state clearly that I disagee with them. I know this is evil and I don't know how I could behave such in such a manner, but hell, that's how I roll.

    You are an Obama apologist and good liberal who want to destroy this country and its economic system.

    What will be interesting is will democrats vote to pass this or will they hurt all of America to try and get more money from the rich so they can spend more.

  3. #233
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Obama's Democrats in disarray over expiring tax cuts

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    You are an Obama apologist and good liberal who want to destroy this country and its economic system.

    What will be interesting is will democrats vote to pass this or will they hurt all of America to try and get more money from the rich so they can spend more.
    Please, wild hyperbolic exaggeration is never a good argument.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  4. #234
    Dungeon Master
    Somewhere in Babylon
    Jetboogieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Somewhere in Babylon...
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,319
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Obama's Democrats in disarray over expiring tax cuts

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    Please, wild hyperbolic exaggeration is never a good argument.
    But it does make for entertaining reading.


  5. #235
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Obama's Democrats in disarray over expiring tax cuts

    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    But it does make for entertaining reading.

    Hey, that coffee looks good!


    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  6. #236
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Obama's Democrats in disarray over expiring tax cuts

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    Please, wild hyperbolic exaggeration is never a good argument.
    What exaggeration?

  7. #237
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Obama's Democrats in disarray over expiring tax cuts

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    What exaggeration?
    Take your statement. All of it. that's the wild hyperbolic exaggeration.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  8. #238
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Obama's Democrats in disarray over expiring tax cuts

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    Take your statement. All of it. that's the wild hyperbolic exaggeration.
    No its not you just disagree with it.

  9. #239
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Obama's Democrats in disarray over expiring tax cuts

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    No its not you just disagree with it.
    Yes, I disagree BECAUSE it is wild hyperbolic exaggeration.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  10. #240
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Obama's Democrats in disarray over expiring tax cuts

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    Yes, I disagree BECAUSE it is wild hyperbolic exaggeration.
    No its not you just won't believe anything negative about the dems or Obama

Page 24 of 42 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •