Page 54 of 67 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast
Results 531 to 540 of 666

Thread: House GOP blocks bill to extend jobless benefits

  1. #531
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:51 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,312
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: House GOP blocks bill to extend jobless benefits

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Take your pick since you have not shown much accuracy in any of your other predictions including your choice in political ideology.
    Actually my predictions are pretty accurate. Would you care to back up your claim that my predictions are not?
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  2. #532
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:25 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,264

    Re: House GOP blocks bill to extend jobless benefits

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Actually my predictions are pretty accurate. Would you care to back up your claim that my predictions are not?
    Being very liberal shows very poor judgment. Didn't see your predictions on the elections but based upon your leanings my bet is you were wrong in your predictions about Obama. I don't put a lot of faith in much of what you say however.

  3. #533
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:51 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,312
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: House GOP blocks bill to extend jobless benefits

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Being very liberal shows very poor judgment. Didn't see your predictions on the elections but based upon your leanings my bet is you were wrong in your predictions about Obama. I don't put a lot of faith in much of what you say however.
    Being a conservative shows a complete lack of judgment. See how easy this is?
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  4. #534
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:25 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,264

    Re: House GOP blocks bill to extend jobless benefits

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Being a conservative shows a complete lack of judgment. See how easy this is?
    Pretty easy to say anything, a lot tougher to back it up. Results matter but you buy rhetoric. I will take the conservative results any day over the liberal rhetoric and debt that goes with that rhetoric. Still waiting for that liberal compassion to actual generate liberal results.

  5. #535
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:51 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,312
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: House GOP blocks bill to extend jobless benefits

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Pretty easy to say anything, a lot tougher to back it up. Results matter but you buy rhetoric. I will take the conservative results any day over the liberal rhetoric and debt that goes with that rhetoric. Still waiting for that liberal compassion to actual generate liberal results.
    I have yet to see conservative values do a single thing for this country.

    See, I did it again. Any one can make these random insulting posts with nothing to back it up.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  6. #536
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:25 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,264

    Re: House GOP blocks bill to extend jobless benefits

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Conservatives fall into a couple categories, stupid or evil. Which are you?

    See, any one can play dishonest low class games like that.
    being naive and gullible or a closet or open socialist isn't a personal attack but insinuating that someone being stupid or evil is. there are millions and millions of socialists in this world and being naive and gullible isn't a personal attack. Suggest you reconsider your choice of words and comparisons. There is no question that most liberals have abandoned the word liberal to go with progressive and there is no question that liberals believe in a large Central govt. that provides a safety net for all Americans regardless of the choices they make. History shows socialism to be a total and complete failure and if you need present day evidence look at what is happening in Europe today. Cradle to grave coverage from things like single payer healthcare and wealth redistribution that takes taxapayers money and give it to people who don't pay any taxes is a transfer or payments and what socialists do.

  7. #537
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:25 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,264

    Re: House GOP blocks bill to extend jobless benefits

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    I have yet to see conservative values do a single thing for this country.

    See, I did it again. Any one can make these random insulting posts with nothing to back it up.
    LOL, probably because you don't get out much. The very principles of this country are based upon conservative values so I suggest you don't talk about an ideology that you don't understand. Conservatives don't care how much you make or pay in taxes. Conservatives believe in personal responsibility and a strong national defense. Conservatives believe in the individual and that taking care of ones self and family is a personal responsibility. I really want you to keep more of what you earn and have the personal choice where to spend that money. Compare that to your ideology.

  8. #538
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    dimensionally transcendental
    Last Seen
    08-15-11 @ 04:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,153

    Re: House GOP blocks bill to extend jobless benefits




  9. #539
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:51 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,312
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: House GOP blocks bill to extend jobless benefits

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    being naive and gullible or a closet or open socialist isn't a personal attack but insinuating that someone being stupid or evil is. there are millions and millions of socialists in this world and being naive and gullible isn't a personal attack. Suggest you reconsider your choice of words and comparisons. There is no question that most liberals have abandoned the word liberal to go with progressive and there is no question that liberals believe in a large Central govt. that provides a safety net for all Americans regardless of the choices they make. History shows socialism to be a total and complete failure and if you need present day evidence look at what is happening in Europe today. Cradle to grave coverage from things like single payer healthcare and wealth redistribution that takes taxapayers money and give it to people who don't pay any taxes is a transfer or payments and what socialists do.
    Actually, pretty much every thing in this post is wrong. I mean I don't see a single accurate statement in the whole thing, except that socialism is a failure(of course you seem to have no clue what socialism actually is, but that is another story). Good job, your post failed in totality.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  10. #540
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:51 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,312
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: House GOP blocks bill to extend jobless benefits

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    LOL, probably because you don't get out much. The very principles of this country are based upon conservative values so I suggest you don't talk about an ideology that you don't understand. Conservatives don't care how much you make or pay in taxes. Conservatives believe in personal responsibility and a strong national defense. Conservatives believe in the individual and that taking care of ones self and family is a personal responsibility. I really want you to keep more of what you earn and have the personal choice where to spend that money. Compare that to your ideology.
    Wow, spin. Never would have seen that coming.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

Page 54 of 67 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •