Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 188

Thread: Terrorist found not guilty

  1. #91
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Last Seen
    12-29-15 @ 10:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    3,747

    Re: Terrorist found not guilty

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    This guy wasn't captured on a battlefield.

    And foreigners, really? You think a German guy who robs a liquor store should go to a military tribunal?
    Yes he was. You think this is like "Gettysburg" boundaries or something ? In terror, the battlefield is where the victim got blown up.

    Christ this is pathetic.

  2. #92
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Last Seen
    12-29-15 @ 10:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    3,747

    Re: Terrorist found not guilty

    Quote Originally Posted by FilmFestGuy View Post
    Uhhh...really? You just said Bush manned up and took responsibility, so I don't get your argument now. He only blamed Clinton some of the time?

    And, in case you didn't realize it, Obama hasn't been in office for 2 years yet (the 2-year anniversary will happen on January 20, 2011).
    But he's already blamed Bush 100 times ? 1000 times ? Whaaaaaaaaaaa .... pathetic whining Presbo POS.

  3. #93
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:25 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,496

    Re: Terrorist found not guilty

    Quote Originally Posted by Chappy View Post
    It was the clown who left the WH two years ago who brought about the 284 not guilty verdicts by allowing Ghailani to be abused while in detention and thereby prevented critical evidence from being entered into court.

    And the judge, in rejecting the critical evidence, noted that Ghailani would likely remain in detention regardless of trial's outcome because of his enemy combatant status.

    Plus, the single guilty verdict that the jury did return carries with it a maximum sentence of 20 years. Some justice was rescued from the malfeasance of the Bush administration.

    But, more important, in a pre-trial judgment, the judge ruled that Ghailani could be tried despite having been abused while in custody.

    It won't be easy going forward with other defendants because evidence obtained under torture will be excluded, but, the precedent has been established that the Bush administration has not completely undermined the American justice system.
    And, the present clown in charge has authorized the TSA to strip search three-year-olds and pat down nuns' pussies, yet we can't rough a known AQ operator. Then, turn around and let the terrorist recieve a lesser charge, because of a technicality.

    This administration is a ****ing joke.
    Last edited by apdst; 11-18-10 at 08:49 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  4. #94
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,830

    Re: Terrorist found not guilty

    Quote Originally Posted by Eighty Deuce View Post
    Yes he was. You think this is like "Gettysburg" boundaries or something ? In terror, the battlefield is where the victim got blown up.

    Christ this is pathetic.
    He was captured by police in Pakistan. Why should the US military have jurisdiction?

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    And, the present clown in charge has authorized the TSA to strip search three-year-olds and pat down nuns' pussies, yet we can't rough a known AQ operator. Then, turn around and let the terrorist recieve a lesser charge, because of a technicality.

    This administration is a ****ing joke.
    Not accepting torture confessions as evidence is not a ****ing "technicality." No court in any civilized country would admit that as evidence.

    edit: and 20-life is not a "lesser" charge. Murder has the same sentence.
    Last edited by Deuce; 11-18-10 at 09:00 PM.
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

  5. #95
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:25 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,496

    Re: Terrorist found not guilty

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    He was captured by police in Pakistan. Why should the US military have jurisdiction?



    Not accepting torture confessions as evidence is not a ****ing "technicality." No court in any civilized country would admit that as evidence.

    edit: and 20-life is not a "lesser" charge. Murder has the same sentence.
    So, actually blowing up the building and killing the people inside the building are two different crimes?

    Hint: if he hadn't blown up the building, those people wouldn't have died. Hello?!?

    It would be no different, than if Timothy McVeigh had been charged with just grand theft auto. What's the sentence for that? 20 years? He got the death penalty, BTW. Not a 20 year sentence for murder.

    I just can't say it enough: this administration is a ****ing joke!
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  6. #96
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,830

    Re: Terrorist found not guilty

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    So, actually blowing up the building and killing the people inside the building are two different crimes?

    Hint: if he hadn't blown up the building, those people wouldn't have died. Hello?!?

    It would be no different, than if Timothy McVeigh had been charged with just grand theft auto. What's the sentence for that? 20 years? He got the death penalty, BTW. Not a 20 year sentence for murder.

    I just can't say it enough: this administration is a ****ing joke!
    You're aware this is not the guy who actually planted and detonated the bomb, right? We already captured and sentenced those guys to life.

    edit: Why do I always do that? Ask a question like this when the answer is clear...

    He made the bomb. He did not plant and detonate it. Convicting him of murder is tough, you have to prove that he knew the plot and was in on it. The CIA blew that when they tortured the key witnesses.
    Last edited by Deuce; 11-18-10 at 09:37 PM.
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

  7. #97
    Holy Crap!
    Red Crow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Hawaii, USA
    Last Seen
    12-06-15 @ 11:54 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    3,429

    Re: Terrorist found not guilty

    Quote Originally Posted by FilmFestGuy View Post
    Uhhh...really? You just said Bush manned up and took responsibility, so I don't get your argument now. He only blamed Clinton some of the time?

    And, in case you didn't realize it, Obama hasn't been in office for 2 years yet (the 2-year anniversary will happen on January 20, 2011).
    The cry baby has been in office close to two years too long and the next 2 years ( should I say two years and a couple of more months) will seem be the longest time in political history. You don't get my argument because you don't want to. I said that AT LEAST BUSH DIDN'T BLAME CLINTON CONSTANTLY FOR OVER 3 SOLID YEARS (counting cry baby's campaigning) LIKE CRY BABY HAS. Got it??? Comprende?? Oi, oi ,oi.. these Liberals have hard heads oi, oi, oi

    Attachment 67113076
    Last edited by Red Crow; 11-18-10 at 09:32 PM.
    Catch me if you can.

  8. #98
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:25 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,496

    Re: Terrorist found not guilty

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    You're aware this is not the guy who actually planted and detonated the bomb, right? We already captured and sentenced those guys to life.

    edit: Why do I always do that? Ask a question like this when the answer is clear...

    He made the bomb. He did not plant and detonate it. Convicting him of murder is tough, you have to prove that he knew the plot and was in on it. The CIA blew that when they tortured the key witnesses.
    You're aware that under our criminal justice system, conspiracy to commit murder carries the same sentence as actually doing the deed, right?

    Unless, you're an Islamic terrorist, that is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  9. #99
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Last Seen
    12-29-15 @ 10:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    3,747

    Re: Terrorist found not guilty

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    He was captured by police in Pakistan. Why should the US military have jurisdiction?
    Are you serious ? We always had jurisdiction. Presidential decree has given the military jurisdiction, btw ... its kind of why we drop bombs on folks in Pakistan ... summary executions which I have not seen you bitch about, btw. Its only a question of getting physical posession of the perp, and fortunately, we had such treaties with Pakistan to get the asswipe back here.

  10. #100
    Holy Crap!
    Red Crow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Hawaii, USA
    Last Seen
    12-06-15 @ 11:54 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    3,429

    Re: Terrorist found not guilty

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    edit: and 20-life is not a "lesser" charge. Murder has the same sentence.
    I hope that your statement will bring satisfaction to the relatives of the 12 Americans that were killed when he blew up the building.

    What a freeging joke this is. Oi. oi, oi
    Catch me if you can.

Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •