Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 119

Thread: Palin: 'I'm engaged in the internal deliberations' for 2012 run

  1. #11
    pirate lover
    liblady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    St Thomas, VI
    Last Seen
    03-14-16 @ 03:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    16,165
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Palin: 'I'm engaged in the internal deliberations' for 2012 run

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    In the same interview, Palin announces that she might run for president and that she has voices in her head. This will end well.

    if she actually runs it will end well. wonder who will conduct her polling?

    Originally Posted by johnny_rebson:

    These are the same liberals who forgot how Iraq attacked us on 9/11.


  2. #12
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:42 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    89,877

    Re: Palin: 'I'm engaged in the internal deliberations' for 2012 run

    RUN SARAH RUN!!!!

    I pledge to vote for you in my states primary.
    I pledge to put up a lawn sign to encourage others to vote for you as well.
    I pledge to do all I can to make you the GOP nominee in two years.

    I guess sometimes dreams do come true.
    __________________________________________________ _
    There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.... John Rogers

  3. #13
    Sage
    Barbbtx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    W'Ford TX
    Last Seen
    11-10-12 @ 08:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    8,467

    Re: Palin: 'I'm engaged in the internal deliberations' for 2012 run

    Quote Originally Posted by liblady View Post
    who, for example?
    Pawlenty, Santorum,Pence,Barbor,Jindal,Thune....I would vote for them over Palin in a primary.
    I would not vote for Romney, Huckabee or Newt
    However, I'm still hoping for someone out of the main stream to step up and say they are running. Maybe someone I've never heard of or maybe Herman Cain or Steve King.
    I'd really like a Chris Christie or Marco Rubio but they aren't gonna run.
    Don't get me wrong. I think Palin would do a great job. She's just too controversial.
    Catawa is my favorite bleeding heart liberal.
    1/27/12

  4. #14
    Sage

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    8,358

    Re: Palin: 'I'm engaged in the internal deliberations' for 2012 run

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbbtx View Post
    Pawlenty, Santorum,Pence,Barbor,Jindal,Thune....I would vote for them over Palin in a primary.
    I would not vote for Romney, Huckabee or Newt
    However, I'm still hoping for someone out of the main stream to step up and say they are running. Maybe someone I've never heard of or maybe Herman Cain or Steve King.
    I'd really like a Chris Christie or Marco Rubio but they aren't gonna run.
    Don't get me wrong. I think Palin would do a great job. She's just too controversial.
    If Palin runs not only does Obama get a second term, but he will have the house and a veto proof senate. Sort of like when McGovern ran for the democrats.

    Just the threat of her running will dry up money for the other potential candidates. Looks like the reps of today are like the dems of the 70's. I think their primaries are winner take all so in a contest of six candidates, someone with name recognition like Palin will smoke the field.

  5. #15
    pirate lover
    liblady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    St Thomas, VI
    Last Seen
    03-14-16 @ 03:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    16,165
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Palin: 'I'm engaged in the internal deliberations' for 2012 run

    Quote Originally Posted by washunut View Post
    If Palin runs not only does Obama get a second term, but he will have the house and a veto proof senate. Sort of like when McGovern ran for the democrats.

    Just the threat of her running will dry up money for the other potential candidates. Looks like the reps of today are like the dems of the 70's. I think their primaries are winner take all so in a contest of six candidates, someone with name recognition like Palin will smoke the field.
    didn't the alaskan tea party candidate just lose? what does that say about palin's star power?

    Originally Posted by johnny_rebson:

    These are the same liberals who forgot how Iraq attacked us on 9/11.


  6. #16
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:42 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    89,877

    Re: Palin: 'I'm engaged in the internal deliberations' for 2012 run

    Quote Originally Posted by liblady View Post
    didn't the alaskan tea party candidate just lose? what does that say about palin's star power?
    er... we are trying to play that down please.
    __________________________________________________ _
    There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.... John Rogers

  7. #17
    Sage
    SheWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    24,508

    Re: Palin: 'I'm engaged in the internal deliberations' for 2012 run

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    In the same interview, Palin announces that she might run for president and that she has voices in her head. This will end well.

    LOL

    My dad said.. if she runs, it's going to be a big disappointment for her.


  8. #18
    Sage
    SheWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    24,508

    Re: Palin: 'I'm engaged in the internal deliberations' for 2012 run

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbbtx View Post
    Pawlenty, Santorum,Pence,Barbor,Jindal,Thune....I would vote for them over Palin in a primary.
    I would not vote for Romney, Huckabee or Newt
    However, I'm still hoping for someone out of the main stream to step up and say they are running. Maybe someone I've never heard of or maybe Herman Cain or Steve King.
    I'd really like a Chris Christie or Marco Rubio but they aren't gonna run.
    Don't get me wrong. I think Palin would do a great job. She's just too controversial.
    What is wrong with Romney and Huckabee? I don't really like Newt so I can understand that..

  9. #19
    Teacher of All Things


    Josie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    28,358

    Re: Palin: 'I'm engaged in the internal deliberations' for 2012 run

    I like her. I agree with most of what she says. But....I don't want her to run. I don't think she can win.


  10. #20
    Sage
    Dittohead not!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The Golden State
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    41,547

    Re: Palin: 'I'm engaged in the internal deliberations' for 2012 run

    Quote Originally Posted by liblady View Post
    if she actually runs it will end well. wonder who will conduct her polling?
    Yes, it will end well.

    For the Democrats, that is.
    "Donald Trump is a phony, a fraud... [he's] playing the American public for suckers." Mitt Romney

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •