Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
Results 111 to 119 of 119

Thread: Palin: 'I'm engaged in the internal deliberations' for 2012 run

  1. #111
    Androgyne
    Dr_Patrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Montana
    Last Seen
    12-16-15 @ 11:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,349
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Palin: 'I'm engaged in the internal deliberations' for 2012 run

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbbtx View Post
    Do you agree with every title you link to?
    I don't think it is especially sexist. But it pointed out that lots of women do it. It was only made a big deal of because Sarah Palin did it. She also said she does that a lot. well, maybe not anymore..
    I also have a friend who does the same thing and she's no dummy.
    Then what was the point of linking to it? I don't think it was made a big deal because Sarah Palin did it, as if it was a personal attack on her. I think it's just typical partisan bickering, just like the attacks on Obama's teleprompter use.

  2. #112
    Global Moderator
    Truth will set you free
    digsbe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Metro Washington DC
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    18,982

    Re: Palin: 'I'm engaged in the internal deliberations' for 2012 run

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Oh? And which views are those?

    Specific views, mind you. Not "smaller government!!"
    I agree with her almost completely on social views. I also agree with her energy policy, most of her economic policy, and other things as well. I would vote for her over Obama even though I agree with the Democrats primarily on socialized healthcare, foreign policy (non-interventionist), and some aspects of their economic policy.
    When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. -Socrates
    Tired of elections being between the lesser of two evils.

  3. #113
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:00 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,781

    Re: Palin: 'I'm engaged in the internal deliberations' for 2012 run

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Mentioning it all all is a sign of a very small mind.
    What about the people who attack Obama on teleprompters when literally every president uses them?

    Hell, Palin uses teleprompters too, but you'll see people say "Hahah she may have used her hand but at least she doesn't need a teleprompter!" anyway.
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

  4. #114
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:00 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,781

    Re: Palin: 'I'm engaged in the internal deliberations' for 2012 run

    Quote Originally Posted by digsbe View Post
    I agree with her almost completely on social views. I also agree with her energy policy, most of her economic policy, and other things as well. I would vote for her over Obama even though I agree with the Democrats primarily on socialized healthcare, foreign policy (non-interventionist), and some aspects of their economic policy.
    Ok, that's slightly more specific. Can you explain what those policies are?

    I ask not to be a smartass, but rather because a lot of Palin fans I talk to can't even tell me what you just told me. I'll ask "What IS Palin's view on energy policy" and they usually can't say anything beyond "drill baby, drill."
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

  5. #115
    Steve
    tryreading's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Central Florida
    Last Seen
    02-26-13 @ 07:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    4,809

    Re: Palin: 'I'm engaged in the internal deliberations' for 2012 run

    Quote Originally Posted by Polynikes View Post
    Are you being serious? Do you mean best candidate in terms of having the best chances of winning or the overall quality of the candidate?
    Both, of course. By a long shot. But mainly, her overall quality.

    Plus, Barbara Bush thinks she's beautiful.

    Anyway, who could compare to whatever it is she does so well?
    Last edited by tryreading; 11-22-10 at 10:39 PM.
    Do not write in this space!

  6. #116
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:54 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,561

    Re: Palin: 'I'm engaged in the internal deliberations' for 2012 run

    Well its a good thing you started yet another palim thread, i mean that last one about her potential aspiratoons surely wouldn't be adequate for this stunning news
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  7. #117
    Sage
    Barbbtx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    W'Ford TX
    Last Seen
    11-10-12 @ 08:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    8,467

    Re: Palin: 'I'm engaged in the internal deliberations' for 2012 run

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Patrick View Post
    Then what was the point of linking to it? I don't think it was made a big deal because Sarah Palin did it, as if it was a personal attack on her. I think it's just typical partisan bickering, just like the attacks on Obama's teleprompter use.
    Because I pretty much agreed with the content.
    I disagree that it was not because it was Palin who did it, that a big deal was made of it. Look at " I can see Russia from my house" ? People are still joking about that even though she never said it. Yet Obama DID say he'd visited almost all of the 57 states, and he mentioned his "Muslim religion" when he meant to say his "Christian Religion" and it was all but ignored.
    Partisan bickering? You Bet'cha!
    Catawa is my favorite bleeding heart liberal.
    1/27/12

  8. #118
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Palin: 'I'm engaged in the internal deliberations' for 2012 run

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbbtx View Post
    Because I pretty much agreed with the content.
    I disagree that it was not because it was Palin who did it, that a big deal was made of it. Look at " I can see Russia from my house" ? People are still joking about that even though she never said it. Yet Obama DID say he'd visited almost all of the 57 states, and he mentioned his "Muslim religion" when he meant to say his "Christian Religion" and it was all but ignored.
    Partisan bickering? You Bet'cha!
    The same bozos are making the same empty-headed remarks abut Sarah Palin as they did about George Bush. You don't have to be witty, and certainly not intelligent, to make them and Christopher Hitchens sums them up perfectly.

    YouTube - Hitchens flips off Maher's morons

  9. #119
    Sage
    Barbbtx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    W'Ford TX
    Last Seen
    11-10-12 @ 08:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    8,467

    Re: Palin: 'I'm engaged in the internal deliberations' for 2012 run

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    The same bozos are making the same empty-headed remarks abut Sarah Palin as they did about George Bush. You don't have to be witty, and certainly not intelligent, to make them and Christopher Hitchens sums them up perfectly.

    YouTube - Hitchens flips off Maher's morons
    Me agreeing with C. Hitchens?? Tell me ain't so.
    Catawa is my favorite bleeding heart liberal.
    1/27/12

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •