Page 63 of 88 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast
Results 621 to 630 of 879

Thread: TSA ejects Oceanside man from airport for refusing security check

  1. #621
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    05-16-15 @ 02:32 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,537

    Re: TSA ejects Oceanside man from airport for refusing security check

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    I speak for me
    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    there is no reason for anyone to see it that way
    YouTube - Twilight Zone intro.

  2. #622
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: TSA ejects Oceanside man from airport for refusing security check

    Quote Originally Posted by The Prof View Post
    Yep, and I say there is no reason for anyone to see it that way. I am not saying the ACLU says that. Do you understand yet?

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  3. #623
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    05-16-15 @ 02:32 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,537

    Re: TSA ejects Oceanside man from airport for refusing security check

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    Would you argue the ACLU is never wrong and is never hyperbolic?
    of course not

    a pro would not argue, he or she would instead OBSERVE that unlike insignificant you, THE ACLU matters

    in other words, the white house has LOST

    cuz when THE ACLU says GROPING...

    LOL!

    why, that's worse than GROSSING OUT the AMERICAN BROADCASTING CORP

  4. #624
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: TSA ejects Oceanside man from airport for refusing security check

    Quote Originally Posted by The Prof View Post
    of course not

    a pro would not argue, he or she would instead OBSERVE that unlike insignificant you, THE ACLU matters

    in other words, the white house has LOST

    cuz when THE ACLU says GROPING...

    LOL!

    why, that's worse than GROSSING OUT the AMERICAN BROADCASTING CORP
    I don't care about winning and losing, as this is not a game. I care about what is right and what is wrong. So you have to show that the ACLU is right and not go off on the WH losing to matter to me.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  5. #625
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    05-16-15 @ 02:32 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,537

    Re: TSA ejects Oceanside man from airport for refusing security check

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    I say there is no reason for anyone to see it that way.
    ah, but millions do

    I am not saying the ACLU says tha.
    well, you really couldn't, now, could you

    you'd look stupider than napolitano already does

  6. #626
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    05-16-15 @ 02:32 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,537

    Re: TSA ejects Oceanside man from airport for refusing security check

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    I don't care about winning and losing
    obama does

    and, unlike you, he matters

    LOL!

  7. #627
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: TSA ejects Oceanside man from airport for refusing security check

    Quote Originally Posted by The Prof View Post
    obama does

    and, unlike you, he matters

    LOL!
    Maybe he does. Can't say. But that doesn't change anything factual. Sorry.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  8. #628
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    05-16-15 @ 02:32 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,537

    Re: TSA ejects Oceanside man from airport for refusing security check

    maybe he does?

    maybe obama cares about losing?

    LOL!

    and the facts are in your face---"runs afoul of privacy and civil rights," house homeland security

    that's losing, mr serling

    no maybe
    Last edited by The Prof; 11-24-10 at 01:10 PM.

  9. #629
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: TSA ejects Oceanside man from airport for refusing security check

    Quote Originally Posted by The Prof View Post
    maybe he does?

    maybe obama cares about losing?

    LOL!

    and the facts are in your face---"runs afoul of privacy and civil rights," house homeland security

    that's losing, mr serling

    no maybe
    You won't mind if I disagree, will ya?

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  10. #630
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    05-16-15 @ 02:32 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,537

    Re: TSA ejects Oceanside man from airport for refusing security check

    what self respecter could possibly care, you're less significant than a flea

    fact is the white house is getting killed on this

    ask abc, the aclu and house homeland security

    millions of americans listen to THEM

Page 63 of 88 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •