Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 123

Thread: School Makes Boy Take American Flag Off Bike

  1. #81
    pirate lover
    liblady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    St Thomas, VI
    Last Seen
    03-14-16 @ 03:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    16,165
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: School Makes Boy Take American Flag Off Bike

    Quote Originally Posted by Dulcinea View Post
    What the hell from?? What a sad day in this country when one has to be "protected" because one chooses to display our flag.

    The issue isn't the flag; the issue is the perceived (and sometimes real) notion that we must cater to somebody who "might" be offended at our flag???????

    Please.
    agreed, but i don't at this point give a ****. i hate instant non-news.

    Originally Posted by johnny_rebson:

    These are the same liberals who forgot how Iraq attacked us on 9/11.


  2. #82
    Guru

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:35 PM
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    2,942

    Re: School Makes Boy Take American Flag Off Bike

    Quote Originally Posted by SE102 View Post
    I never thought wed arrive to the root of the issue so fast.

    It's incidents like the one in the video that make people like this. Kids used to be able to take pocketknives to school.
    We used to have guns on gun racks in the school parking lot, and I'm not that old.

  3. #83
    Sage
    Taylor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    US
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:28 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    6,170

    Re: School Makes Boy Take American Flag Off Bike

    Quote Originally Posted by liblady View Post
    because IT'S not. in the scheme of things, it's mouse ****. sounds to me like the school was trying to protect the boy.
    sounds to me like the school SHOULD have been trying to protect the boy's free speech rights.

  4. #84
    Guru

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:35 PM
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    2,942

    Re: School Makes Boy Take American Flag Off Bike

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarB63 View Post
    find me a single black, jew or hispanic that is going to be offended if they see a US flag on the back of some kid's bike. then we can talk.



    yeah right. I suppose I am also racist because I would assume that blacks would be the race most likely to be offended by the confederate battle flag?

    sad that so many people confuse stating statistical probability with prejudice
    New black panthers?

  5. #85
    Guru
    Councilman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Riverside, County, CA.
    Last Seen
    11-04-11 @ 10:16 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    4,454
    Blog Entries
    10

    Re: School Makes Boy Take American Flag Off Bike

    See what setting back and not wanting to make waves with the damn Liberals who do everything they can to try to shame the normal patriotic American people into falling in line with all of their Anti-American immoral activities and plans.

    To me Liberal Tolerance means set aside all of your morality and values and allow the Godless to run wild and do anything they want until it destroys the Nation.

    Illegals need to be deported and we need to set a goal to ship out 10,000 a month per state as a start.

    I back suing the HELL out of the principle of the School, the School Board and anyone who does not uphold freedom of speech, and if a flag is to be banned lets make it the one of the illegal alien invaders, not Americans.

    This is stupid and it is not in the end the Fault of the Godless immoral, Anti-Americans it's the fault of those of us who didn't have the stomach for the fight back.

    It's time to live up to standards of our founders who were willing to die to make us free, and all we have to do is say hell no enough is enough damn it all.

    This is ridiculous, we can be Semi-tolerant without being totally submissive to the Anti-Americans.

  6. #86
    pirate lover
    liblady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    St Thomas, VI
    Last Seen
    03-14-16 @ 03:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    16,165
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: School Makes Boy Take American Flag Off Bike

    Quote Originally Posted by Councilman View Post
    See what setting back and not wanting to make waves with the damn Liberals who do everything they can to try to shame the normal patriotic American people into falling in line with all of their Anti-American immoral activities and plans.

    To me Liberal Tolerance means set aside all of your morality and values and allow the Godless to run wild and do anything they want until it destroys the Nation.

    Illegals need to be deported and we need to set a goal to ship out 10,000 a month per state as a start.

    I back suing the HELL out of the principle of the School, the School Board and anyone who does not uphold freedom of speech, and if a flag is to be banned lets make it the one of the illegal alien invaders, not Americans.

    This is stupid and it is not in the end the Fault of the Godless immoral, Anti-Americans it's the fault of those of us who didn't have the stomach for the fight back.

    It's time to live up to standards of our founders who were willing to die to make us free, and all we have to do is say hell no enough is enough damn it all.

    This is ridiculous, we can be Semi-tolerant without being totally submissive to the Anti-Americans.
    does your outrage know no bounds??????

    Originally Posted by johnny_rebson:

    These are the same liberals who forgot how Iraq attacked us on 9/11.


  7. #87
    User
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Last Seen
    11-13-17 @ 08:25 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    140

    Re: School Makes Boy Take American Flag Off Bike

    Quote Originally Posted by liblady View Post
    agreed, but i don't at this point give a ****. i hate instant non-news.
    "non-news" is your opinion.

    The issue is not being able to display the flag of our nation. If burning our flag in this country, a tactic well supported and defended by many through the years, can be debated as freedom of speech, then certainly a flag attached to the bike of a child should carry as much importance.

    The child did nothing wrong. What is wrong is the presumed assumption of an ethnic group becoming offended by a national symbol, which has been around for hmmmmmmmm - a lot longer than this newly found sense of entitlement to be offended by something that should never have been an issue in the first place.

  8. #88
    Sage
    Hicup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Rochester, NY
    Last Seen
    12-07-17 @ 03:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    7,846

    Re: School Makes Boy Take American Flag Off Bike

    This is insane!!


    Tim-
    “When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators.” - P. J. O’Rourke
    “Socialism is great until you run out of someone elses money” Margaret Thatcher

  9. #89
    Sage
    Barbbtx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    W'Ford TX
    Last Seen
    11-10-12 @ 08:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    8,467

    Re: School Makes Boy Take American Flag Off Bike

    Quote Originally Posted by SE102 View Post
    Nobody Gets angry at american flags, when some snot nosed kid puts an american flag up on cinco de mayo as an escalation rather than an innocent flag sitting around... We'll, some of the more culturally aware know what that is.

    Also... when you see a truck full of white americans driving up to a group of mexicans, waving their flags like it's more their country than anyone elses, telling them that this is not their country and they should go home, swearing, picking a fight draped in the stars and stripes.... well some of us know what that is too.
    Did we watch the same video?
    I'm sorry but that hispanic kid had no right to run up to the truck and grab the American flag. I also didn't hear anyone telling them they should go home. Was that AFTER they snatched the American flag? In that case I'd tell them to go home too.
    If the Hispanics want to fit in instead of take over America, they just should have started shouting USA USA when the kids were waving the American flag. If they don't like America WTF are they doing here? They can take their flags and leave.
    Catawa is my favorite bleeding heart liberal.
    1/27/12

  10. #90
    Doesn't go below juicy
    tacomancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Cleveland
    Last Seen
    05-20-16 @ 02:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    31,781

    Re: School Makes Boy Take American Flag Off Bike

    Quote Originally Posted by Hicup View Post
    This is insane!!


    Tim-
    No, this is sparta!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •