Dude, I'm done trying to educate you on the basics of the judicial system. You clearly do not have the capacity to understand this situation. I'll repeat it one more time for you, but that is it.
1. A federal court found DADT unconstitutional.
2. A federal court then decided to issue a world wide injunction to cease the enforcement of DADT.
3. The Pentagon, in order to comply with the federal court's injunction, ceases enforcement of DADT for 8 days.
4. Obama went to the Appeals court, a higher court than the federal court and asked them to put a stay on the injunction.
5. The Appeals Court put a stay on the federal court's injunction.
6. The Pentagon was then able to go back to enforcing DADT.
7. The Log Cabin Republicans who brought the original suit to the federal court sought to have the Supreme Court undo the Appeal Court's stay on the federal Court's injunction.
8. Obama asked the Supreme Court to keep the stay.
9. The Supreme Court decided to keep the stay.
And here we are now. If you can't figure it out with it layed out like that for you as plain as day, then it is completely hopeless.