Page 6 of 35 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 345

Thread: George W Bush claims UK lives 'saved by waterboarding'

  1. #51
    Sage
    Moot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Utah
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:03 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    27,460

    Re: George W Bush claims UK lives 'saved by waterboarding'

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    You've been trying to derail and change the subject for two pages now. This isn't about what you want to talk about, it's about Bush. He came to office with a huge sack, and now we have a metrosexual man in office, and you want to cloud the issue. Bush acted like a President should and terrorists bastards were made to talk.
    Yeah, they told the CIA what they wanted to hear which was what they already knew. Bush's torture policy was the best recruiting tool Al Qaeda could have ever hoped for.

  2. #52
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Last Seen
    12-29-15 @ 10:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    3,747

    Re: George W Bush claims UK lives 'saved by waterboarding'

    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Yeah, they told the CIA what they wanted to hear which was what they already knew. Bush's torture policy was the best recruiting tool Al Qaeda could have ever hoped for.
    Rubbish. They already wanted us all as dead as they could make us before GB was even President. These towel heads respect only one thing from their adversaries, and that is balls. This "recruiting tool " line is one of the most brain-dead lemming mantras out there.

  3. #53
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Zyphlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NoMoAuchie
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    47,967

    Re: George W Bush claims UK lives 'saved by waterboarding'

    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Yeah, they told the CIA what they wanted to hear which was what they already knew. Bush's torture policy was the best recruiting tool Al Qaeda could have ever hoped for.
    Yes, I'm sure "The Americans are waterboarding us" while we're cutting peoples heads off was MUCH more successful then "Look, we've caused the Americans to flee from our might" in Somalia.

  4. #54
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,258

    Re: George W Bush claims UK lives 'saved by waterboarding'

    Quote Originally Posted by Manc Skipper View Post
    Even the liar Bush does not make such wild claims as you suggest he does. Have you read the book?
    Yes, he did make the claim in his interview on Hannity last night. Calling Bush a liar is what liberals do when they have a bad case of Bush Derangement Syndrome. As stated, I would take GW Bush any day over Obama as CIC. It is the job of the President to protect and defend us and Bush has the character that Obama lacks.

  5. #55
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,258

    Re: George W Bush claims UK lives 'saved by waterboarding'

    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Yeah, they told the CIA what they wanted to hear which was what they already knew. Bush's torture policy was the best recruiting tool Al Qaeda could have ever hoped for.
    Speaking of talking points. You believe what you want to believe and I believe what the evidence shows.

  6. #56
    Wrinkly member
    Manc Skipper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Southern England
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    23,186

    Re: George W Bush claims UK lives 'saved by waterboarding'

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Speaking of talking points. You believe what you want to believe and I believe what the evidence shows.
    You are nothing if not consistent. However consistency is only an asset when you are correct. In this instance you are severely lacking the evidence you claim.
    Don't work out, work in.

    Never eat anything that's served in a bucket.

  7. #57
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,258

    Re: George W Bush claims UK lives 'saved by waterboarding'

    Quote Originally Posted by Manc Skipper View Post
    You are nothing if not consistent. However consistency is only an asset when you are correct. In this instance you are severely lacking the evidence you claim.
    When you post so called evidence from the NY Times and other media sources that doesn't make it credible or accurate. There is one major role required by the Constitution, Defend this country and GW Bush did that. I buy his statement before I would ever buy any media report today as the media makes the news instead of reporting the news.

    You don't like GW Bush, that is your right, but that doesn't make you accurate. I learned a long time ago to trust but verify and that makes me a lot more credible than any liberal here. GW Bush has nothing to gain by lying in his book. He has been one of the classiest Presidents to ever leave office and that drives you and others crazy. So if I am consistent it is because I don't respond to rumors and biased reporting like you and others do.

  8. #58
    Dungeon Master
    Somewhere in Babylon
    Jetboogieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Somewhere in Babylon...
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,287
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: George W Bush claims UK lives 'saved by waterboarding'

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    When you post so called evidence from the NY Times and other media sources that doesn't make it credible or accurate. There is one major role required by the Constitution, Defend this country and GW Bush did that. I buy his statement before I would ever buy any media report today as the media makes the news instead of reporting the news.
    Another part of the constitution also protects you from unreasonable search and seizure, wiretappings.

    But hey its ok to Steamroll parts of the constitution when you're scared, and when there's a Republican in office.

    I still find it hilarious that some of you thump your chests about constitution this and constitution that, but defend the patriot act like its a piece of gold pressed latinum.

    "Those who trade liberty for security, will end up with neither".

  9. #59
    Global Moderator
    Truth will set you free
    digsbe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Metro Washington DC
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:49 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    18,981

    Re: George W Bush claims UK lives 'saved by waterboarding'

    I support water-boarding. I'd support harsh torture if it saved lives. Terrorists are animals undeserving of human rights.
    When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. -Socrates
    Tired of elections being between the lesser of two evils.

  10. #60
    Dungeon Master
    Somewhere in Babylon
    Jetboogieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Somewhere in Babylon...
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,287
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: George W Bush claims UK lives 'saved by waterboarding'

    Quote Originally Posted by digsbe View Post
    I support water-boarding. I'd support harsh torture if it saved lives. Terrorists are animals undeserving of human rights.
    And what if you made a mistake and arrested the wrong person... or is the government now suddenly right 100% of the time?

Page 6 of 35 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •