Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25333435
Results 341 to 345 of 345

Thread: George W Bush claims UK lives 'saved by waterboarding'

  1. #341
    Voluntary Resignation

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    11-30-10 @ 05:20 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    7,059

    Re: George W Bush claims UK lives 'saved by waterboarding'

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    I find it interesting that I am supporting a tactic that kept even liberals alive.
    Just because a thing keeps people alive does not make it moral or Constitutional.
    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Since your profile seems to indicate that you live in Houston, you ought to be smarter than this.
    I guess that's supposed to mean something.

  2. #342
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,258

    Re: George W Bush claims UK lives 'saved by waterboarding'

    Quote Originally Posted by Coronado View Post
    Just because a thing keeps people alive does not make it moral or Constitutional.I guess that's supposed to mean something.
    Most Texans get it, that is what it means. Texans understand the value of keeping more of what they earn and having a limited govt, thus the part time legislature that the state has. If you live in TX then you really ought to get out more so that you realize just how good you have it. I grew up inthe Midwest and the best move I ever made was moving to TX in 1992. I go back to the Midwest a couple times a year to visit family and the moral and attitude there is depresseing as is the economy thanks to liberalism.

  3. #343
    Voluntary Resignation

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    11-30-10 @ 05:20 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    7,059

    Re: George W Bush claims UK lives 'saved by waterboarding'

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Most Texans get it, that is what it means. Texans understand the value of keeping more of what they earn and having a limited govt, thus the part time legislature that the state has.
    Did you miss the part of my profile that says I'm a libertarian?
    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    If you live in TX then you really ought to get out more so that you realize just how good you have it.
    Get out more? O-kay ... what makes you think I don't?
    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    I grew up inthe Midwest and the best move I ever made was moving to TX in 1992. I go back to the Midwest a couple times a year to visit family and the moral and attitude there is depresseing as is the economy thanks to liberalism.
    How is any of this even remotely relevant to the topic at hand?

  4. #344
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,258

    Re: George W Bush claims UK lives 'saved by waterboarding'

    Quote Originally Posted by Coronado View Post
    Did you miss the part of my profile that says I'm a libertarian?Get out more? O-kay ... what makes you think I don't?How is any of this even remotely relevant to the topic at hand?
    You are right, off topic

  5. #345
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: George W Bush claims UK lives 'saved by waterboarding'

    Quote Originally Posted by FederalRepublic View Post
    Testimony that was very silly, as if it proved your point. I appreciate you drawing attention to your silliness, but it still does not further your argument.
    It does support a point. Care to be more specific about what you dispute?

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25333435

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •