Page 14 of 35 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 345

Thread: George W Bush claims UK lives 'saved by waterboarding'

  1. #131
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,272

    Re: George W Bush claims UK lives 'saved by waterboarding'

    Quote Originally Posted by pbrauer View Post
    Bush ignored the Aug 6, 2001 PDB "Bin Laden determined to strike in the US" and Bust did exactly what bin Laden wanted which was to declare war against Islam.
    So, should the US had what? Ignored the problem?

    j-mac
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  2. #132
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,433

    Re: George W Bush claims UK lives 'saved by waterboarding'

    Quote Originally Posted by pbrauer View Post
    Bush ignored the Aug 6, 2001 PDB "Bin Laden determined to strike in the US" and Bust did exactly what bin Laden wanted which was to declare war against Islam.

    this is asinine. War against islam? Please stop with the hysterical conspiracy theories.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  3. #133
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,255

    Re: George W Bush claims UK lives 'saved by waterboarding'

    Quote Originally Posted by pbrauer View Post
    Bush ignored the Aug 6, 2001 PDB "Bin Laden determined to strike in the US" and Bust did exactly what bin Laden wanted which was to declare war against Islam.
    The PDB was 12/04/98 which of course you ignored. So tell me what GW Bush was legally allowed to do that would have prevented 9/11 in light of the 12/04/98 PDB? Selective outrage on your part.

  4. #134
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,255

    Re: George W Bush claims UK lives 'saved by waterboarding'

    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendHellh0und View Post
    this is asinine. War against islam? Please stop with the hysterical conspiracy theories.
    What do you expect from someone on the "left coast?"

  5. #135
    Sage
    pbrauer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    11-27-15 @ 03:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,394

    Re: George W Bush claims UK lives 'saved by waterboarding'

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    So, should the US had what? Ignored the problem?

    j-mac
    He essentially did. Iraq didn't attack, 15 of the 19 highjackers were from Saudi Arabia. Bush let bin Laden get away in Tora Bora.


  6. #136
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,255

    Re: George W Bush claims UK lives 'saved by waterboarding'

    Quote Originally Posted by pbrauer View Post
    He essentially did. Iraq didn't attack, 15 of the 19 highjackers were from Saudi Arabia. Bush let bin Laden get away in Tora Bora.
    Keep re-writing history and you don't even do it well. Bush wasn't at Tora Bora, our commanders were.

  7. #137
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,272

    Re: George W Bush claims UK lives 'saved by waterboarding'

    Quote Originally Posted by pbrauer View Post
    He essentially did. Iraq didn't attack, 15 of the 19 highjackers were from Saudi Arabia. Bush let bin Laden get away in Tora Bora.
    So, is Media Matters your one and only source for you in forming your opinions?


    j-mac
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  8. #138
    Sage
    pbrauer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    11-27-15 @ 03:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,394

    Re: George W Bush claims UK lives 'saved by waterboarding'

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Keep re-writing history and you don't even do it well. Bush wasn't at Tora Bora, our commanders were.
    Now that is funny.


  9. #139
    Sage
    pbrauer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    11-27-15 @ 03:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,394

    Re: George W Bush claims UK lives 'saved by waterboarding'

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    The PDB was 12/04/98 which of course you ignored. So tell me what GW Bush was legally allowed to do that would have prevented 9/11 in light of the 12/04/98 PDB? Selective outrage on your part.
    What this PDB you speak of? I thought PDB's were top secret?


  10. #140
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,255

    Re: George W Bush claims UK lives 'saved by waterboarding'

    Quote Originally Posted by pbrauer View Post
    What this PDB you speak of? I thought PDB's were top secret?
    This is the PDB posted in the 9/11 Commission report. So in the face of that PDB what should Bush have done in August 2001? You sure have a lot "invested" in demonizing Bush. Wonder why?

Page 14 of 35 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •