BBC News - US President Barack Obama announces $10bn India deals
In India, Obama pushes U.S. jobs - CNN.com
Results in whats been called a 10 Billion dollar trade deal which includes new deals between major Indian and American corporations. The list from the BBC goes as follows:
* The sale by Boeing of 30 new 737 aircraft to private Indian airline SpiceJet. The White House says this will help support over 12,000 US jobs.
* Preliminary agreement had been reached on the Indian purchase of 10 Boeing C-17s military transport planes.
* The sale by GE of fighter 107 F414 jet engines to the Indian military.
* A separate deal with GE worth $500m (£309m) for the sale of six heavy duty gas turbines and three steam turbines to India's Reliance Energy Ltd.
* Harley-Davidson plans a new plant in India to assemble American-made motorcycle kits.
* The White House said India had identified GE subsidiary GE Transportation, based in Erie, Pennsylvania, and Electro-Motive Diesel, of LaGrange, Illinois, a unit of Caterpillar Inc, as bidders to supply Indian railways with over 1,000 diesel locomotives over 10 years.