Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1422232425 LastLast
Results 231 to 240 of 246

Thread: Results of Obama's India Trip

  1. #231
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:38 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,344
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Results of Obama's India Trip

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    Yet you can't prove it did not cost close to that since Obama will not say how much taxpayer money was spent
    So if some one makes a random, unsourced outrageous claim, it's up to others to prove them wrong? It doesn't really work that way. In the absence of evidence, those random, unsourced outrageous claims are usually considered false.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  2. #232
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Results of Obama's India Trip

    Quote Originally Posted by Sean_H View Post
    I haven't found anything that says that, which is unfortunate because that means there is no reason people are more worried about what the trip costed as opposed to what was actually done.
    You can not say the trip did not cost that when you have no proof

    How much do Obama's foreign trips cost? - Josh Gerstein - POLITICO.com

  3. #233
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Results of Obama's India Trip

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    So if some one makes a random, unsourced outrageous claim, it's up to others to prove them wrong? It doesn't really work that way. In the absence of evidence, those random, unsourced outrageous claims are usually considered false.
    They may be false but they may also be close to the figure. Obama will not say

  4. #234
    Student
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    PA
    Last Seen
    08-06-11 @ 02:25 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    254

    Re: Results of Obama's India Trip

    Your own source says that the figures are grossly inflated. How about this Glenn Beck eats three children everytime he finishes his show and goes home. Prove to me he doesn't, I don't see Mr. Beck telling us how many children he's having for dinner tonight so I have to assume it's a lot.

  5. #235
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:38 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,344
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Results of Obama's India Trip

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    They may be false but they may also be close to the figure. Obama will not say
    All the evidence is that it is much less. In fact, there is a total of zero evidence this trip was particularly expensive, and yet you keep suggesting it is...
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  6. #236
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Results of Obama's India Trip

    Quote Originally Posted by Sean_H View Post
    Your own source says that the figures are grossly inflated. How about this Glenn Beck eats three children everytime he finishes his show and goes home. Prove to me he doesn't, I don't see Mr. Beck telling us how many children he's having for dinner tonight so I have to assume it's a lot.
    How do they know? There is no proof of the cost

  7. #237
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Results of Obama's India Trip

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    All the evidence is that it is much less. In fact, there is a total of zero evidence this trip was particularly expensive, and yet you keep suggesting it is...
    You have no proof. 40 cars several airplanes and thousands of people. A huge carbon foot print

  8. #238
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:38 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,344
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Results of Obama's India Trip

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    You have no proof. 40 cars several airplanes and thousands of people. A huge carbon foot print
    I am a space alien. You have no proof that I am not, so based on your logic, you have to consider it probable that I really am a space alien, even though there is no evidence except I told you it was true.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  9. #239
    Tavern Bartender
    Constitutionalist
    American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 10:49 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    76,323

    Re: Results of Obama's India Trip

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    I am a space alien. You have no proof that I am not, so based on your logic, you have to consider it probable that I really am a space alien, even though there is no evidence except I told you it was true.
    I found evidence to support your claim.

    "He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)
    "Fly-over" country voted, and The Donald is now POTUS.

  10. #240
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    dimensionally transcendental
    Last Seen
    08-15-11 @ 04:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,153

    Re: Results of Obama's India Trip

    This business both sides seem to have about not needing to show proof of their claims & instead stating the other side has to disprove... there's a medical condition which describes that...

    Axelrod Syndrome

Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1422232425 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •