Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 246

Thread: Results of Obama's India Trip

  1. #141
    Guru

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:35 PM
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    2,942

    Re: Results of Obama's India Trip

    Quote Originally Posted by Heavy Duty View Post
    Once again learn to read. Its 10 hrs there and back. AF1 operating costs are around 68,000 an hr. Do I need to do the simple math for you once again? I cannot believe someone such as yourself cannot pay attention to detail yet claim they are someone that moves the Army around and supplies us.

    You think the Taj is going to give a break on their rooms charges? I even used the lowest room rate for everyone, IRA 14500, beside Obama. I am more than sure the total stay is much more than 14 million even if they did give a break for renting the whole place, which I doubt.

    As for military experience, after you put in 20 years then you can tell me you know more about moving troops and equipment around the world than me.

    I have shown you more than enough evidence of some of the costs of this trip yet you choose you have your head planted four feet deep. If you refuse to realize reality only to be an Obama stooge, there is no chancing your closed mind. I am done with you. You have been dismissed troop.
    Wiseone is being a wiseass. His google search works just as well as yours. Don't feed him...

  2. #142
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:25 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,331
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Results of Obama's India Trip

    Moderator's Warning:
    Results of Obama's India TripLet's talk less about other posters and more about the topic please.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  3. #143
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    dimensionally transcendental
    Last Seen
    08-15-11 @ 04:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,153

    Re: Results of Obama's India Trip

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Moderator's Warning:
    Results of Obama's India TripLet's talk less about other posters and more about the topic please.


    wow... way to kill a thread Redress

    j/k (please don't ban me )

  4. #144
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Results of Obama's India Trip

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Tammerlain View Post
    The V rod engine was developed with Posche and has been in the market now for 8 years. The japanese manufactures turn over a new engie design ever few years. There 600 cc and 1000 cc inline 4 are amazing pieces of engineering that rival that of the most expensive european car manufacturers

    Now dont get wrong I like the Superglide, a well sized biked with a great design, which I would buy over comparable Japanese bikes, but they are not technological marvels
    I traded a 2005 Heritage for my 2011 Electra Glide Ultra Limited. I love both bikes but the Limited is a much better bike annd the 103 CI is much more powerful than the 88CI was.

    If a I want cheap Jap crap I know where to get it. My autos and motorcycle are all US companies. GM and HD

  5. #145
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Results of Obama's India Trip

    Quote Originally Posted by theangryamerican View Post
    Most other bike manufactures don't put the effort into NHRA. I understand you're a die-hard Harley rider, so I've kept my real opinions polite. How many road race, moto GP, enduro or rally titles has Harley won that you can list? That's where most other manufacturers are spending their R&D dollars. Harley doesn't even show up for those events any more. Like I said, they're a great bike if you're a Harley enthusiast or looking for a weekend status symbol, but let's not pretend that they're better than they really are. Enjoy your cruiser, she looks like a beaut. However, I respectfully stand by my previous assessment.
    You are wrong Suzuki has team in the NHRA

  6. #146
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Results of Obama's India Trip

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    Thats still an assumption based only on speculation.
    Because Obama will not tell the truth

  7. #147
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Results of Obama's India Trip

    Quote Originally Posted by FederalRepublic View Post
    I'm really not trying to flame you on this post. I understand why you ride, and I understand why you ride HD. I won't tell you the horsepower on mine because I don't want to make you feel bad. I ride what I ride because it's what I wanted. The first time I saw it, my first thought was "That's badass", and I wasn't even shopping for a bike at the time.

    My point is that HD has not stayed in business by competing with other manufacturers. They survive because they have a following who buys HD because it's HD. I find it difficult to believe they will find the same following in India that they have here.
    Is that why all other bike companies imitate the Harley look?

  8. #148
    Guru
    Councilman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Riverside, County, CA.
    Last Seen
    11-04-11 @ 10:16 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    4,454
    Blog Entries
    10

    Re: Results of Obama's India Trip



    Obama used JOBS as cover for the real and only reason for the this massively extravagant trip, which was very simply another vacation.

    Obama said just days ago that h has always wanted to attend the Indian, Festival of Lights and now he got his wish come true and we paid for it hundreds of millions tax dollars.

  9. #149
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    dimensionally transcendental
    Last Seen
    08-15-11 @ 04:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,153

    Re: Results of Obama's India Trip

    Quote Originally Posted by Councilman View Post


    Obama used JOBS as cover for the real and only reason for the this massively extravagant trip, which was very simply another vacation.

    Obama said just days ago that h has always wanted to attend the Indian, Festival of Lights and now he got his wish come true and we paid for it hundreds of millions tax dollars.
    I'd be willing to bet Obama never heard of the Indian Festival of Lights until the planning for this trip began.

  10. #150
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Results of Obama's India Trip

    Obama is extravagant and frivolous with tax payers money. Both US and India taxpayers.

    Delhi pulls out all stops to secure Obama routes

    5,000 police and paramilitary personnel. 500 US Secret Services and FBI officials. 400 traffic officials.

    A security blanket was thrown on Delhi, sanitising all routes and areas that President of the United States Barack Obama drove through or visited after he arrived in the Capital on Sunday.

    As Obama’s cavalcade of 30 cars started from the Indira Gandhi International Airport and headed for the US Embassy around 3.40 pm, the Traffic Police blocked both carriageways for 13 minutes. The security arrangements remained in place as the US President later moved to Humayun Tomb, Hyderabad House and then ITC Maurya.

    According to Delhi Police sources, security arrangement for Obama visit are four times higher than for any head of state, including India’s President.

Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •